vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
FWIW - maybe a simple PM to the seller with your concerns would be better then broadcasting your "opinion" on the status of a advertisement. We all have opinions - right or wrong. Anyway, just my two cents.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greed knows no bounds in the treasure hunting world. These guys know full well what they are doing. It's a huge money maker for somebody. It's the most blatant rip-off and yet they protect the guy and silence me. Something is not right.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greed knows no bounds in the treasure hunting world. These guys know full well what they are doing. It's a huge money maker for somebody. It's the most blatant rip-off and yet they protect the guy and silence me. Something is not right.

Signal line, this is a TreasureNet forum, you have expressed your views, now move on, stop attacking the forum.

I personally can douse electrical, water and telephone lines accurately using 2 bent L shaped coat hangers. I did it for years working for a phone company, can't tell you why it works, just know it does. Does it work for gold, I don't know, its not my interest.

Stop attacking this forum.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Signal line

1. $30 Cheap frequency generators on ebay

Why pay up to $1000 or more for something that is little better than a bent coat hanger?
Some of us don’t have the skills to build our own
Can you point to the signal generators in the photo’s?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread