signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meyl's Scalar waves, witricity, underground mining communications system, MFD's

These all use the same principles--the resonance in the near field has very low losses. The underground mining communications of Lockheed Martin can transmit up to a half-mile on sure low power as to not create a spark. Meyl's scalar waves somehow end up with more power than was sent through the transmitter. Witricity uses quite a bit more power and gets nearly 50% efficiency. MFD's also run on low power and most claim at least a quarter mile range.

This near field resonance is barely mentioned in the electronics books. I guess this is the cause for the ignorance of the EE degree'd skeptics. Those youtube videos, Meyl Scalar wave technology I think it's part three where he shows the human body acting as a receiver for scalar waves. Of course he uses much higher frequencies. It would take a pancake coil about the size of a football stadium when working with low frequencies, but just two pieces of brass rod is all that is needed for MFD work. I tried to discuss this but was blocked by the Neanderthals.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like the comics character said, "We've met the enemy and he is us." I'm not your problem--your own mental programming is your problem. I come on here and try to give information for free and it's like the guy who killed John Lennon, he couldn't stand someone else in his way. Not much different than the Charlie Daniels song. "Preacher talkin' on the TV. Puttin' down the rock and roll. Wants me to send a donation, 'cause he's worried about my soul. He said "Jesus walked on the water." and I know that is true, but sometimes I think that preacher man wants to do a little walkin', too. " This nothing new, these dowsers with the chip on their shoulder. I guess it is a painful blow to their ego that someone with a simple frequency generator can get better results. They refuse to admit it. Like I said, I learned to dowse, found my first gold in 1981. I don't use dowsing because it is so unreliable. Or as Sam "Lobo" Wolfe said "...the mental ray is never absolutely accurate, there is the problem of being misled." he also said

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Signal line
" This nothing new, these dowsers with the chip on their shoulder. I guess it is a painful blow to their ego that someone with a simple frequency generator can get better results. They refuse to admit it. Like I said, I learned to dowse, found my first gold in 1981. I don't use dowsing because it is so unreliable. Or as Sam "Lobo" Wolfe said "...the mental ray is never absolutely accurate, there is the problem of being misled." he also said
Gee...I find that dowsing is very reliable...I also find that I get the same information while using those old obsolete Rod type LRLs....Like I have said many times....If you try to Metal Dowse with a LRL you will fail....Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Signal line
MFD's also run on low power and most claim at least a quarter mile range.
If a ¼ mile MFD is what you want to use that’s ok....Myself I want more range than that.....I own devices with ranges of from ¾ mile up to 8 miles...My state has 62,049,744 acres of Federal Land which is mostly open to the public....Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lobo also wrote,. "There are "sun spots" that affect the magnetic images, as well as the emanation from every object on earth. The sun spots temporarily distort the magnetic lines of the compass to such a degree, it is virtually impossible to use the dowsing instruments for short periods of time, lasting from a few minutes to several hours. The general term for this is "fading rays," which every dowser experiences from time to time. during daylight or darkness."

Note he said "every DOWSER" I guess that says a lot about art when he says they help him. More phony than the calculator he is pushing. That's hard to do.

The postmaster said he got thousands of letters each Christmas season addressed to Santa Claus asking for gifts. But after Christmas was over he only got one letter saying thank you.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Signal line
Note he said "every DOWSER" I guess that says a lot about art when he says they help him. More phony than the calculator he is pushing. That's hard to do.
Gee guy.....No big deal...I know how and where to find the natural signal lines and how to find and use the man made signal lines...Nothing else matters...I know everything that I need so just keep on making excuses for your self...Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's pretty easy to conclude when some one preaches the opposite of, as Wolfe says "..every dowser knows...", that to me says that person has questionable dowsing skills. I made the post about an important skill is being able to test for solar magnetic interference with a visible test target. Stick your head in the sand on this one until the only thing showing is the soles of your shoes and your rear end. And people wonder why I don't trust people on the internet forums. It is such an easy place to pose as someone with knowledge and skills but sooner or later the truth comes out.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Signal line
It's pretty easy to conclude when some one preaches the opposite of, as Wolfe says "..every dowser knows...", that to me says that person has questionable dowsing skills. I made the post about an important skill is being able to test for solar magnetic interference with a visible test target. Stick your head in the sand on this one until the only thing showing is the soles of your shoes and your rear end. And people wonder why I don't trust people on the internet forums. It is such an easy place to pose as someone with knowledge and skills but sooner or later the truth comes out.
No reply needed.....Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's funny there are no replies from the metal detector designer skeptics. I am beginning to wonder if these guys are imposters, too. Actually I have questioned whether one of them was legit when he posted wrong info about a metal detector problem, think it was on the tech page. Of course I have little doubt carl is who he says he is.

I also know that most people do not understand the scalar or longitudinal waves. I read one post where someone claims the waves go out like when you throw a rock in the water. This is totally wrong. It's not rings. Even the basic diagrams that Meyl uses are very crude. The best one I've seen is in the book "Supersensonics" by Christopher Hills. That was published in 1975.

Last edited:

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Signal Line,
Glad to see someone else looking into MEYL near field physics. I tried several times several years ago and no one out there knew what I was getting at. Looks to me the so-called "experts" are OTL (that is Out to Lunch) and near-field physics
Goldfinder.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I am not out to lunch….I am NW of Sand Mountain Nevada searching for gold…..I am not the least bit worried about someone’s theories…Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi GF, yes I have been saying for years it is similar to the witricity, and similar to the Lockheed Martin underground mining communications, that the skeptic EE's have been misapplying theory, that only tiny amounts of power are needed, that the inverse square rule does not apply. They have to know it now but I suspect they knew it for some time. Either way, ignorance or intentional deception, it really doesn't matter. They still won't admit it and continue to deny, deny, deny. It's pathetic.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Signal line
Hi GF, yes I have been saying for years it is similar to the witricity,
more convenient, reliable, and environmentally friendly.
Cell phones, game controllers, laptop computers, mobile robots, even electric vehicles capable of re-charging themselves without ever being plugged in. Flat screen TV’s and digital picture frames that hang on the wall—without requiring a wire and plug for power. Industrial systems and medical devices made more reliable by eliminating trouble prone wiring and replaceable batteries. WiTricity Corp. is working to make this future a reality, developing wireless electricity technology that will operate safely and efficiently over distances ranging from centimeters to several meters—and will deliver power ranging from milliwatts to kilowatts.
WiTricity Corp.’s vision is to develop a family of wireless electric power components that will enable OEM’s in a broad range of industries and applications to make their products truly “wireless.” Wireless electric power delivered over room scale distances, and with high efficiency. Wireless electric power that is safe for people and animals. Wireless electric power—imagine no more… it’s here!

and similar to the Lockheed Martin underground mining communications,

Yes we know that…similar …yes…Art

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal Line,
That is OK - time heals all wounds and time wounds all heels.
Goldfinder

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread