signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is why you don't let someone hide your test target

Especially if you are emotionally attached to the person, if you let them hide your test target you will pick up their vibes. That's not locating, it's more like telepathy. Same thing happens when you try to map dowse after a relative or even a friend hides the target. Also the video shows how a GSR can help you to learn to recognize the body response.

Cleve Backster - cellular communication at a distance - YouTube

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Only quote from Wiki anyone needs to concern themselves with...Controlled experiments that have attempted to replicate Backster's findings have failed

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recall reading about his original work with plants and his work was "demonstrated and confirmed by many researchers". I know there were some who could not. I guess they just didn't have the right vibes. While I admit I have not researched any "controlled" tests if it was a test designed by skeptics it was designed to fail and they usually bring in their negative vibes. "The doubt and skepticism that a thing is possible acts as a form of self-suggestion or hypnosis and hamstrings the adult who has settled into habitual thought patterns and memories which block true perception of radiations of the wave-fields...It is this self-righteous and preconceived image of themselves that makes all humans very poor diviners since they are already programming the results with their expected performance." If a skeptic says it, I don't believe it, at least not on this subject.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I know Skepticpedia can't be trusted.

And that's probably why aRT quotes it.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Wikipedia ( [SUP]i[/SUP]/ˌwɪkɨˈpdi.ə/ or [SUP]i[/SUP]/ˌwɪkiˈpdi.ə/ WIK-i-PEE-dee-ə) is a multilingual, web-based, free-content encyclopedia project supported by the Wikimedia Foundation and based on an openly editable model. The name "Wikipedia" is a portmanteau of the words wiki (a technology for creating collaborative websites, from the Hawaiian word wiki, meaning "quick") and encyclopedia. Wikipedia's articles provide links designed to guide the user to related pages with additional information.
Wikipedia is written collaboratively by largely anonymous Internet volunteers who write without pay. Anyone with Internet access can write and make changes to Wikipedia articles, except in limited cases where editing is restricted to prevent disruption or vandalism. Users can contribute anonymously, under a pseudonym, or, if they choose to, with their real identity.
Wikipedia is written from a neutral point of view: We strive for articles that document and explain the major points of view, giving due weight with respect to their prominence in an impartial tone. We avoid advocacy and we characterize information and issues rather than debate them. In some areas there may be just one well-recognized point of view; in others, we describe multiple points of view, presenting each accurately and in context rather than as "the truth" or "the best view". All articles must strive for verifiable accuracy, citing reliable, authoritative sources, especially when the topic is controversial or a living person. Editors' personal experiences, interpretations, or opinions do not belong.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread