Too cold for locating

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to laugh when I read the article that is was warmer this morning on the South Pole than here in Montana. We has -21F this morning, which isn't all that cold for January but it is for this time of year. I was out practicing in the yard a couple times yesterday with the high temperature -10F. It was very cold on my bare hands when I would retrieve the target from underneath the snow. So I just have to resort to practicing indoors. "You can't always get what you want."

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep too cold, too hot, too many solar flares, too many bad vibes from other people, Venus not being in the right synchronization, Hades being fickle etc etc

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You left out the natural selection process. Some people do not accept the Graces given to them by our Creator.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike, I sure hope you tithe 10% of all that gold you're digging up. It you can't thank Dell, at least don't get the Big Guy ticked off by not giving him his fair share.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I am a lightweight. I read where 47 people went to the local lake with temp at -20F for the Polar Bear Plunge. It's still windchill -35F this morning.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread