Merry Christmas from balmy Montana

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out practicing this morning in my yard. It is a balmy -9F wind chill. You guys can have those warm, sunny beaches with all the ladies in their bikinis. I'll bet you have to keep your beer in a cooler cup. You don't know how bad you have it.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all and a prosperous New Year. Hope you hit the big one this year. Remember to practice every day. Learn some form of meditation. Read good books. "Knowing Your Intuitive Mind" is a super positive thinking book. "Handbook To Higher Consciousness" just a wonderful book. "Supersensonics" as Sam "Lobo" Wolfe says "..this book can only be described as magnificent...It is a must for anyone seriously interested in dowsing and the energy and principles behind it". Don't listen to skeptics, they want to bring you down to their level. Avoid the false prophets and deceivers--the internet is an easy hiding place for them. Just remember it's the "nice guys" who get you to put your guard down. You don't have to worry about that happening with me! LOL Seek the truth--don't hide from it. Remember "If something is worth doing, it is worth doing it right." There are no shortcuts, but some people will lead you to believe differently. You'll end up taking ten times (or more) as long to get there. Don't forget to give thanks for everything. "May you never take one single breath for granted." Tell yourself everyday "Something good is going to happen."

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
My sister has a small ranch in Montana. Always after me to visit. She said, "come this summer" and I replied, "which day is that?" It's in the 50's here and that is horrible. I'll take 100*+ any day. I have a big ice chest and a koosie or two. Good luck up there in paradise. Brrrr...

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a good friend who moved to San An. He comes up here in early August to go camping in the mountains. Actually I don't mind the cold and snow as long as it is above zero and no wind. I was really thinking about how beautiful it is. The fresh snow covers everything and makes it very bright. Even at night the lights are reflected off the snow and it's light out.

The neighbor is here from Seattle caring for his mother. The weather has been brutal the last few weeks. He said he didn't mind it because there wasn't any traffic here. We're kind of in a warmer "banana belt" here. I saw on the weather some places north of here had temps of -32F this morning. That was without adding in the wind chill -49.5F.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess what I am seeing is some symptom of the sad state of this forum. There are 63 views on this thread and not one single "Merry Christmas". Like a bunch of gawkers at an accident and no one will call 911. I don't know how I can give any more of a pep talk to drag people out of their depression. I've talked about being positive and how the 5% find 95% of the treasure. They don't have a negative attitude. You want a role model, look at Mel Fisher. He said "Today's the day" for sixteen years. That's why I say "Be thankful for everything." and think "Something good is going to happen today." It will, but you have to say it and mean it. The part about not taking a single breath for granted, that's not about people with breathing problems, that's about the gift of life and how wonderful a gift that is.

Last edited:

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you Signal Line, Art, and all the other people here. I have lately been making L-Rods for some
friends to work with water dowsing over a garden hose, yes I stay positive on dowsing and LRLs.
Rich

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, American Society of Dowsers has some nice dowsing rods for sale.

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
I will take a look at ASD's rods. We have a local club, I just thought I would make some up, then even if they don't buy one
we will have some to practice with.
Best wishes,
Rich

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have a set with the bait chamber at the tips. Reasonably priced. I don't know if they give quantity discounts. You don't want the bait chamber for MFD's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread