Long Range locating or Not

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All Locator users and Locator Inventors that are confident of your machines abilities, can you answer?
If your device generates specific element Frequencies, does it allways work? Continuously the same strength?
If your device generates a Master key Frequency, an all Element Resonation, does it allways work? Is the power, or strength of signal continuous?
Are they working right Now ?
Does anybody notice any type of Pulsation or Fluctuation in their readings?
Is your device Not working now, but once did?
Does anybody have any Frequency numbers for Specific Elements that I could put into my Generator with my grounded probes, and test in Hz, Mhz or Khz ?
Does anyone have Any Frequency that resonates any or all Elements?
Thanks for any positive information, Dowser.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Dowser
  1. Long Range locating or Not

All Locator users and Locator Inventors that are confident of your machines abilities, can you answer?
If your device generates specific element Frequencies, does it allways work? Continuously the same strength?
Always the same frequencies are the same and always the same if the battery is good
If your device generates a Master key Frequency, an all Element Resonation, does it allways work?
You set the frequency for the element you want...I don’t know of one that has an all element mode
Is the power, or strength of signal continuous?
The power is always the same but the signal line can be a little different

Does anybody notice any type of Pulsation or Fluctuation in their readings?
At times the soil will make it work a little different

Is your device Not working now, but once did?
The one I bought in 1998 still works

Does anybody have any Frequency numbers for Specific Elements that I could put into my Generator with my grounded probes, and test in Hz, Mhz or Khz ?
I will send you a PM
Does anyone have Any Frequency that resonates any or all Elements?
I don’t

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions