Biofeedback...Learning to Meditate

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Gee Mike…..Just why do you keep making that mistake….The tool will do the work…. Forget all that mental stuff…If you keep trying to Dowse with a LRL you will continue to fail…..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
A little history for you people. At first all the LRL signals were followed with Electronic receivers. Then some found that they could follow the signal lines with Electronic enhanced rods. Then it was rods all be them selves. Some of the modern LRL’s do not require rods now..Art

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
I am going to quit posting on treasurenet for the same reason I did back in 2003 and 2004 because it doesn't pay to make a honest post because the so called experts with out reading the post jumps in to hear their self crow. A little of my back ground, I have been a Master Dowser Instructor since the early 60's and in the 80's I started using LRL as part of my tool's for cache hunting. Anybody with any sence that uses any type of hand held tool with a ant looking for a signal line is dowsing. Just to let you know at 5:55 PM in Michigan yesterday dowsing with a LRL signal lines were great.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread