Discriminated signal line to gold

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I have heard many times the discriminated signal line to the gold target is magnetic. That has to a concentration of flux lines of force. The human body is diamagnetic like those levitating frogs. LOL I've described the sensation like a bird's wing tips. It's the levitation. For me, I only use one L-rod so my left hand is free to feel. My fingers are slightly apart, but not forced apart, just comfortable.

When standing on the signal line and I twist my body to the left and right, my left hand moves through this field and I can feel it. Now this is more like an electric dynamo--the human body is an electrical conductor through the moisture in the skin.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of levitation, the old timers with their forked sticks sometimes talked about the rod lifting. I doubt most people realize how sensitive the human body really can be. I don't know how much difference in weight that would be in normal magnetic conditions (the frog was above a superconducting magnet), but it can't be much more than a few micro grams. But it doesn't have to be much. Normally a person is not paying much attention to this sort of thing, like you are not paying attention to each hair on your body. But your brain is keeping close track on everything if you can turn your attention that way and block out other disturbances.

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
I have experienced some of those sensations. For me at least, the better the contact with the earth, the better the ground and the better or stronger the signal. This is why I go barefoot as much as possible when dowsing and or using LRL's. Even though our body can be extremely sensitive to changes in earth alignment and can detect small changes in magnetic anomalies, especially where the ground had been disturbed and something has been deposited, being electrical in nature, our bodies will attract to an object of metallic nature better than a non metallic one. Diamonds and gemstones are my favorite hobby ventures, so detecting for them they present their own set of obstacles to overcome in order to locate them. I can more precisely locate them better with a dowsing rod than an LRL. Peoples bodies differ in the amount of electricity that is leaking form within to their skin. Some people can't even wear a watch because their electrical flow is too high. I have found that those types of people are super sensitive to their surroundings and especially to an instrument such as a dowsing rod or pendulum. Before I start dowsing, I rub my hands together to make sure I have a sensitive contact between my hands and my instrument. Some electrostatic energy is produced and helps with the sensitivity. Just a few pointers I have discovered over the years. Like many here, I am constantly experimenting with different tools that help in my search for better locaters. Good Luck and good hunting. rockhound

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I am convinced that the signals enter your body through your feet...when on a signal line when dowsing lift one foot off the ground. The rods will open just like you just disconnected the circuit...When on a man made signal line the rods will stay closed...Art

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
The only time I have ever had a rod lift is when I am using a Y Rod dowsing for water and I walk across a pressure water vein that would be a flowing well. That is in my mind set.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread