Diamond frequency

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just messing around and like this one so far. 269Hz may not be exact but it seems to hit my test target pretty close. I'll try some more outdoors today.

Diamond (Carbon), like Iron, or moving water, attracts a strong concentration of the Earth's Magnetic field around it making it one of the easier "fields" for LRL Rods to detect. I would suggest checking the Frequency you use to Discriminate to Diamond to see if itn also detects Coal, Charcoal, carbon sticks or Silver. I wish you lots of success. Dell

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Dell. I have used other freq's for diamond--think I liked 593Hz which is just a variation from what others have used.

BTW, I have mentioned this before without any takers: I can use the e-receiver to check your experimental VLF frequencies to see how well they lock on. There ain't no L-rods to influence/force it to work. The electronics are impartial and very precise line to the target. From close range (twenty feet) it's not too difficult to see if the line is on the target or two inches off to the side. I found the Eliminator e-120 can pull the line off target depending on how much you turn the dial you can get an approximate target weight. Move the dial back a little and the line will come back on the target. Your results will likely vary because different transmitter.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diamond (Carbon), like Iron, or moving water, attracts a strong concentration of the Earth's Magnetic field around it making it one of the easier "fields" for LRL Rods to detect. I would suggest checking the Frequency you use to Discriminate to Diamond to see if itn also detects Coal, Charcoal, carbon sticks or Silver. I wish you lots of success. Dell

Yeah, carbon. Probably not going to find a lost diamond in a forest fire area. I would think the area has to be narrowed down to start with. If it's a big target, forget it unless it's a diamond mine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell, I put out about five ounces of silver coins and a small amount of diamond power (used for faceting) about two inches apart. From about twenty feet away I hit the diamond. Then I moved it to the other side of the silver coins, again about two inches apart. Again it hit the diamond.

I was a bit reluctant to say this because I haven't done any real testing, but I have an old boat i built years ago with carbon graphite bottom paint. It has not been overwhelming the signal, but again I say I have not done any real testing, just had it in the yard near when I was practicing.

I realize this is just "in the lab" so to speak. Need to get out and go look for some lost diamond.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can you post photos of the Gold, Silver, Diamonds, you have found with your LRL? :skullflag:

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike, you are doing fine. Fortunately, there are frequencies that only react to Diamond, and not to these other related elements. I'm not smart enough to know the reason why this anomaly does not conform to conventional wisdom. Dell

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: REPORTED FINDS & DISCOVERIES WITH LRL REPORTED FINDS & DISCOVERIES WITH LRL
6 years 9 months ago

6 years 9 months a

This summer, I found this small cluster of raw Emerald buried about 6 1/2 feet deep at a beach South oe Ft.Pierce, Florida of Ft. Pierce, Florida with a Frequency Discrimination LRL. Dell

Last edited:

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry, there are eye witnesses to many of my LRL recoveries. Having been a consultant and adviser to Treasure Hunters using MFD LRL's throughout the world , I have been privy to information about a number of substantial recoveries & discoveries by overseas Treasure Hunters.. I have no ego to feed, so you can believe me, or not believe me. It doesn't matter to me.

I detected Gold from my boat in the Bahamas, with an LRL from 300 feet away, and recovered this Gold watch, and a US $5 Gold piece in 20 feet of water, and under 4 feet of Coral & Sand. No metal detector was used. Dell

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell ,i did find a silver ring on that freq yesterday. It was too close to the pinpoint to think anything else. Just a foot away. No diamonds. Still not feeling good enough to get back to the earlier place I got a gold pinpoint. But still got time before my next surgery.

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Jewelry maker in Hiddenite, NC, reported finding a 50 pound chunk of Aqua Marine, at 9 feet deep while searching for Emerald with an MFD. (letter & photo on file)

The MFD (LRL) was programmed with a sub-harmonic frequency for the chemical element Beryllium.

Emerald, Aquamarine and Golden Beryl, are all members of the Beryl family of Gemstones and all will be detected without discrimination using the same frequency. Dell

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Dell. I have come to realize hunting for gold or diamonds in a city park is a fool's errand. Silver is much easier than gold to hit is a sea of aluminum. Diamonds probably little better. So may be the emerald is easier to hit because they are more scarce.

I don't think most people understand the locator will hit tiny bits of gold or carbon just about everywhere in this river valley. It's quite a bit of work to check every hot spot. I guess I will have to get out the Eliminator e-120 and see if i can eliminate the tiny stuff or else go to a less littered area.

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Dell. I have come to realize hunting for gold or diamonds in a city park is a fool's errand. Silver is much easier than gold to hit is a sea of aluminum. Diamonds probably little better. So may be the emerald is easier to hit because they are more scarce.

I don't think most people understand the locator will hit tiny bits of gold or carbon just about everywhere in this river valley. It's quite a bit of work to check every hot spot. I guess I will have to get out the Eliminator e-120 and see if i can eliminate the tiny stuff or else go to a less littered area.

When micron particles are scattered close enough to resonate together they generate a very strong signal. A gram of Gold micron particles scattered over a 12 inch area will probably generate a stronger "Field" than 100 lbs of Bullion.

Some form of nulling,of the volume of a targets "Field" is absolutely necessary to discern the difference between the few valuable targets, and the thousands of small , or worthless targets.

I use a simple "Weight Chek" to very quickly determine if a target is worth pursuing. A huge time, money and frustration saver when using an LRL, or a Dowsed target.. Dell

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been so long since i used a metal detector I ignored some of the good numbers that could have been gold. So chances are good I passed some gold. The silver ring I knew it was a good target because the pinpoint was tight. But when i ignore a number I never gave it a chance to see how it pinpoints.

I know some say don't practice in the city parks, but better than nothing. I'm going back in.

Starting to feel a little better physically and emotionally. I swear i hit bottom yesterday. Been trying to lose some weight and not following the rule: Feed a fever. My balance was off and even had some delirium. At least the diet is working some--25 lbs. since late June. Ten lbs. more to go I'll be at optimum BMI. Coffee with milk early, late morning Carnation Breakfast Essentials, small afternoon snack, medium sized dinner. It's working.

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the "Weight Chek" you're referring to a separate device used along side your LRL or just a method you use to check your target using your LRL? Are you willing to elaborate a little more on that? I'd really appreciate it.

WC is a small device that hooks on the belt.It has a knob to null out the volume of a target's magnetic field in increments to compare with a target of a known weight. Because of fluctuating magnetic conditions it does not provide great accuracy, because the weight (volume) of the target can be measured any where along the Signal line you don't have to be near the target to quickly determine if the target is worth pursuing. A big time saver, and saves a lot of unnecessary digging.

I'm curious, have you ever experienced anything like dowsing a target that causes your L-rods to respond to specific words like "Show me the exact location of the nearest buried gold treasure.", then afterwards you use your FG set at the 222 Hz frequency for gold and find the same target is creating a signal line, but after digging you find that its just micron particles? I'm just wondering if micro particles would actually be able to trick, what ever forces are at work when you're dowsing, in to thinking its buried gold treasure.

Location nearest to what? At what depth? What kind of Treasure? If you are not specific on your quantity of Gold, Siilver, etc, say more than 10 lbs, 50 lbs etc, certainly you can detect micron particles, or a single coin, or ring. A tiny amount of Gold might be detected at 7 foot deep, but 100 lbs of Gold could be buried 25 feet below it. I have dug many of a hole to learn that.

One more thing, if a target is responding to the frequency for gold AND diamond is it fair to say that you are dealing with a very high probability that is in fact buried jewelry (or at least some combination of both) and not micron particles? Just wondering if you've ever had the same target respond to both frequencies and turn out to be nothing.

Not necessarily, the Diamond could be buried at one depth, and the Gold at another depth. If you detect the two at the same depth, at the same location, and there is no more than an ounce of Gold you might assume it's a Diamond ring. Did you check for Emerald? Spanish were known for trading in Emeralds, African's were known for trading in Diamonds. Learn to dowse your sketch for as much information as you can think of, before you dig. Dell

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears you do not understand LRL's very much. I realize it is easy to confuse dowsing with LRL's because in most instances (not with e-receiver) they both use L-rods.

The subject of L-rods is in many cases kinda of like (okay, exactly like) reading the fake news. If someone has a negative attitude about them, you will not get the truth, just distortion, propaganda, etc.

So to start out, LRL's do not rely on mental or, more accurately, psychic energy from the operator. Quite the contrary, best thing you can do is to stay out of it. Now i'm talking LRL's here. I realize the vast majority of people refuse to accept meditation as essential. As the books say, the mind is like a wild horse. Thoughts run out of control. When I use the phrase "You can't have your cake and eat it, too." I mean you can't be trying to peek and see what is happening. My feelings are this is where most fail.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure get sick of trying to post here. Always do not get what I posted.

People may not like to be described as "control freak" because it might seem harsh, but it is intended to jolt them. Pretty much everything gf describes here is a poor attempt at dowsing, not LRL's.

Some form of meditation or Zen is essential to any type of L-rod work. The vast majority of people refuse to accept this. Yeah, maybe some people with such a low level of mental activity might be able to do it "natural-born fool", but if you have a functioning brain it is likely you will need it. The mind is like a wild horse. Thoughts run out of control. Sorry, sick of this editor.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there is one phrase to describe LRL use, it might be "Stay the Hell out of the way." Recall the story of Lott's wife. She was told not to look back. There's 99.99% of all people. So, if you don't think you are not in that group, well, there you go.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the end, L-rods are obsolete. As I half-jokingly call them M.I.T.A.S. "Medieval Implements of Torture And Superstition"

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So maybe you can see the control freak in Lott's wife. You got to put your trust somewhere besides yourself. I don't think people understand this has been taught how to do it properly in the Holy Bible.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread