GPR ,,,LRLxxxxx NASA

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I once heard of a story from guy about am guessing is some type of GPR or i hate to use the term LRL...... used by NASA ....he told me that palladium was found in the visayan sea worth more then the lithium in afghanistan and said he heard it from the government i leave out who ...he told me no one talks about it because the water up to 16,000 feet deep and its overseas country ....is there such a device any thoughts about if this is possible (Nasa or china )...don't waste my time with willow sticks and hand held scams ....in the future palladium could be worth 5x what that other metal worth

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The big problem I see is the signal will not travel through seawater very far. That leaves some kind of ROV with a long data cable. Dark down there and no GPS signal either. Makes me wonder how did they find it?

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
signal_line ..u could be right ...i give u more info that i know of that area what he told me the site reaches from one island to past the center which i think was 16.000 feet deep ....its within the outer islands so to me china have to take it or make a deal that for sure would get the usa mad ...this guy been right in the past with other military secrets so its possible but not 100% ...the south china sea famous for a few things that exxon mobile found in the 70s ...the other 2 sea in the area are all about this deep ...maybe that gives u more ideas thanks ....and the military and nasa weapons are in millions of watts

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ULF and ELF penetrate sea water very easily. You'd probably have to receive the data at a ground based station due to reflection of ULF/ELF at the ionosphere.

In regards to military energy weapons railgun prototypes use an average of 32 million watts per shot and require a 20MW power supply requiring them to be mounted on nuclear destroyers. So megawatt weapons like the old chemical lasers are pretty useless. The new LaWS only require KW power and are more effective but still years off from being a formidable weapon.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's why Navy submarines have to float an antenna up near the surface.

It's called skin-effect, and a 2000Hz signal will only travel 2 meters in sea water (because it's conductive), 500Hz will travel 8.5 meters.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes they did 60 years ago and still do if in safe waters. You're citing VLF frequencies. ELF can penetrate well over operating depth of subs. Theoretically it can penetrate as deep as the the actual wave length which is over 2k miles in most cases. ELF was one way in communication due to the sheer size of the transmitter antenna. Take a look at how large Project Sanguine was supposed to be before being killed off. Newer communications protocols are classified(possibly QKD) but the civilian versions used for newer unmanned submersibles are based on them.

Of course the fact ULF and ELF have high penetrating power means they're also useless for long range location. And one of the main problems with a satellite based LRL would be at the necessary frequencies(like microwave range) and power levels you'd pretty much have a heat weapon instead.

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
This guy i heard it from once told me about the B-2 bomber at the time no one believed him ...when i seen one fly over my home in N.Y then i knew he was for real ....so DARKE i will research QKD thanks ....long time ago he told me about the rods of god after looking at it i believe that one ...so if he right about area 51 this could be true .... i believe after what i know of the Korean war i believe we have aka terminators stored at area 51

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread