GDI - Spectra long range locator

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The price is a bit high but if you have a Spectra it is probably worth it.

OP
OP
C

Cristian-Marius

Oct 26, 2019
Romania
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Pro. IM 45 coil.
GDI Spectra Long Range.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or maybe I should invest in a PI detector.
I own a VLF but PI is the one for depth.
I can take a second hand Detech SP5100 for 750 euros with 1m×1m frame with discrimination.
Of course discrimination is ferrous / non ferrous but still can be a good hint.
I can locate with Spectra, investigate the possible spot with the VLF, if no signal comes I give a try with the PI.
I guess if there are micron particles it shouldnt be detected with VLF or PI.
Just my thinking.

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please don,t think I tried everything you talk about but I disagree because my locator only lock on the closest and largest targets as I been out in the field a lot and having people in high places that can confirm my targets which are massive,but using the locator is very easy for anyone.It works for me ,but you guys can do what you think is good for what you do .

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold of all kind.Gold coins,gold bars,silver coins,silver bars and that,s because I have taken the time and others to putting me on the right track of actually locating what you,re really looking for other than junk with other LRL out there.You have to know the full understanding of how and why the magnetic fields that interfere with long time buried treasure.Most locators tend to hit on junk,like aluminum cans,but the way my locator is set up,it only locates what I,m looking for.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I TRY not to put down other locators, but sometimes I do (recall the calculator taped to a transistor radio antenna). It's almost always not the locator, it's the fault of the L-rod user.

When someone says their locator never misses, best take that with a grain of salt or throw up the red flag warning. No one in the LRL business will ever tell you it takes a huge long time to become proficient at L-rod usage. And very few will tell you some form of meditation is the best way to learn--to be able to use the L-rods without influencing them. No locator is perfect and no L-rod user is, either. What i recall was "In twenty minutes you will be able to easily walk on a steep hillside in a wind storm." That's the kind of B.S. the LRL pushers spew. There are so many obstacles, can't name them all, wind, rocky ground, steep hillsides, brush, insects, snakes, poisonous plants, wild animals, prying eyes. Believe me you will find your own. Sure, you try to get over them, if they don't totally overwhelm you. The whole idea of learning meditation is to help block out the outside influences and distractions. Not to mention the inner workings of the human mind. The meditation books talk about the untrained human mind is like a wild horse. Out of control, easily distracted, easy to influence the L-rods.

Last edited:

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal line,please understand that what I can achieve with my locator has nothing to do with dowsing,but basic principals of science.If you happen to know Okiedowser,than you would,t say all that you do and yes it took me a man like him to see the correct way to locate what you,re actually looking for period.I,m never afraid to go into an area of pure junk pile of aluminum ,steel,brass of any kind.My locator will not even respond to any of that,but you and others keep talking about auto response to meditation.To me ,it,s just pure science and understanding the earths magnetic fields.Please understand that when I hit a gold target ,it,s all been confirmed most of the time with government satellite.

OP
OP
C

Cristian-Marius

Oct 26, 2019
Romania
Detector(s) used
GDI Spectra Long Range.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal line,please understand that what I can achieve with my locator has nothing to do with dowsing,but basic principals of science.If you happen to know Okiedowser,than you would,t say all that you do and yes it took me a man like him to see the correct way to locate what you,re actually looking for period.I,m never afraid to go into an area of pure junk pile of aluminum ,steel,brass of any kind.My locator will not even respond to any of that,but you and others keep talking about auto response to meditation.To me ,it,s just pure science and understanding the earths magnetic fields.Please understand that when I hit a gold target ,it,s all been confirmed most of the time with government satellite.

Joska: please share some details about your locator. Maybe a photo, or is top secret?

Thanks in advance.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put a magnet on the ground I use north-seeking side facing up. Place sample/witness in top of magnet. Circle this magnet transmitter with an L-rod.

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
signal line ,I have been there and done that .But that set up will only hit the energy ring and will also pick up lots of junk.I,m only here because I don,t want others going through everything I had to,to be able to get to this point.One more time-what you need is all steel rod,just one,magnet south side up with sample of what your looking for,small magnet on tip of your rod.Scan from north side,or true north.I use my phone compass.If you want to search smaller area,put one magnet on each corner of area being searched.I have deep search coil to verify my targets,plus GPR that can scan 35 ft.down on land or water.I do have the best generous person whom took the time to show me the way what the differences of rods others use and been at it for 45 yrs.,so he is very in tuned to how long time buried treasure changes with the earths magnetic fields.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welding rod.jpg compass needles.jpg If you want a magnet-fitted rod look at the "Y" rod Turenne used. You can use the same magnet orientation (compass needles) on an L-rod. grip.jpg

Don't know if you can see how I hold this rod. This photo does not show the perfect grip as i am miserable at multitasking--can't hold the rod and take a photo at the same time. LOL You want the thumb and middle finger touching the rod and the index and ring fingers not touching. You can see the bottom of the handle is resting in a crease on my palm so the rod can pivot without much resistance.

There are a few different magnet polarity configurations. You'll need to read the book to understand some of it.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill Cox, a student of Verne Cameron, wrote about the L-rod as an extension of the human body. He said when doing a "sweep" with the L-rod you can use it like a long stick that reaches all the way to the target to feel the target's field edges. Sort of like thumping a truck tire with a tire iron to check the air pressure. The rod will bounce off the target's energy field. Of course it takes a sensitive touch--can't be like a bull in a china shop.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cristian-Marius

Oct 26, 2019
Romania
Detector(s) used
GDI Spectra Long Range.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1772160 View attachment 1772143 If you want a magnet-fitted rod look at the "Y" rod Turenne used. You can use the same magnet orientation (compass needles) on an L-rod. View attachment 1772138

Don't know if you can see how I hold this rod. This photo does not show the perfect grip as i am miserable at multitasking--can't hold the rod and take a photo at the same time. LOL You want the thumb and middle finger touching the rod and the index and ring fingers not touching. You can see the bottom of the handle is resting in a crease on my palm so the rod can pivot without much resistance.

There are a few different magnet polarity configurations. You'll need to read the book to understand some of it.

Many thanks for all details shown so far!

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are really funny with your devices.Soon as I can figure out how to post pictures on here,you can see mine.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, there's a lot about Louis Turenne in that book. That guy probably did more for dowsing than anybody else.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First take the photo with cell phone camera. Send it to your email. Open email. Right click on photo. Click on "Save as". Enter name you want for the photo. Hit "Enter".

Now make a post and click on the icon third from the right (when you hover the cursor over it, it will say "Insert Image". Next box make sure it highlights "From computer" or click on it, then click on "Choose Image". then scroll through your photos and double click on the one you want to post. Then click on "Upload files", then save your post.

Don't care about your L-rod and magnet--show us the gold. LOL

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions