Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One identifies as non binary

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can someone tell me what these frequency generators are supposed to do?

What kind of frequency are they generating and how does that help you find gold?

I've seen some lists of frequencies for different elements and substances but what is the connection?

I understand that this is supposed to amplify dowsing rods and create long-distance signal lines. What is the frequency generator actually doing though?

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't think so Signal Line, that paper is about a theoretical idea of transmitting electricity over a single wire. It's interesting but not related to signal generators or dowsing.

Signal generators are more along these lines:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersil_ICL8038

That's the wave generator used in the Omni-Range Master, and probably other signal generators.

What I'm asking is what are the frequencies for different substances supposed to represent?

For example, these are the frequencies supplied with the Omni Master
Gold 3.025 Mhz
Diamond 12.835 Mhz
Titanium 13.385 Mhz

There are many others.

What does 3.025 Mhz have to do with gold? 3.025 Mhz of what?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not MHz, KHz. The longitudinal wave finds a resonant target and the lines of force "bundle" to form a signal line. The field surrounding the target acts like a loudspeaker. The resonance builds like when a microphone is held in front of a speaker. Those numbers are not actual resonance frequencies, but they work.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some locators use the theory that VLF radio transmitters (like those used to communicate with submarines) excite the target. So basically the small frequency generator is a mini-transmitter. One inventor says the frequency emitted from the target is multiple of the NMR frequency of that element and a nearby VLF transmitter. Others use the earth's magnentic field strength to calculate that frequency. But others simply stand on the line between their F.G. and adjust the dial until they get an L-rod response. They all work, but they don't come up with the same frequency. Others say there is a range of frequencies that a given element responds to. Confused yet? And I don't intend to explain how the Contraption works.

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OK so it's radio then. You could have just said that.

Whoever said that it's a multiple of the NMR frequency doesn't understand NMR. NMR frequencies are relative to the magnetic field strength and require a very strong magnetic field, multiple Tesla, not nanoTeslas like Earth's ambient field. You then need specialized equipment to measure the response.

VLF does excite ore bodies that are magnetically susceptible, which doesn't apply to 95% of the elements or substances that the signal generator claim to work with. I could see iron but just about every element and substance on the list from Omni Master isn't magnetically susceptible.

I figured that signal generators generate radio signals. The only other possibility would be vibrational waves, ie. sound. Nobody would come out and say that it's radio though, just mysterious "frequencies".

This is helpful in my research. So would you say that since the signal generators produce radio waves that all dowsing works off radio waves?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't be so sure of yourself. Magnetic resonance is not the same thing as ferromagnetism. Not radio waves--you would need a huge antenna. Did you not read the link I posted Tesla's Big Mistake? Sure, not exactly the same but close enough. You want to do research, go watch Meyl's theory videos and interviews, or buy his books. He has a website. You're not going to find it anywhere else.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...go watch Meyl's theory videos and interviews, or buy his books. He has a website. You're not going to find it anywhere else.

I'm thankful every day for that fact, because Meyl is a big stinking pile of BS.

mulletator is asking the right questions, and knows it ain't NMR for the right reasons.

Peace, it doesn't make a bit of difference what signal generator you use. The sig gen doesn't do anything, it's just there to look cool and to help you pretend you're not dowsing. Building your own LRL sure beats wasting money on buying an LRL. But then you're gonna find that homemade LRL won't actually locate anything and then you'll guess it's missing the secret sauce that must be inside those store-bought LRLs. So you buy a $500 store-bought LRL and soon find that it won't locate anything either, so you guess you'll need to buy the expensive real-deal LRL. Take my advice: go ahead and buy the most expensive LRL you can afford. In fact, borrow money from your friends so you can buy one even more expensive than you can afford. Raid your life savings and go for the gusto! You have a valuable education ahead of you.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like Carl is having a bad hair day. Yeah, times are tough. Go tell MIT WiTricity project what you think. You gotta know it is very similar to what Meyl is doing. And Tesla before that.

For those who think complaining is the answer, just remember there is someone out there who is more than happy with less than you have.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello freinds some one of you knows the difference detween these frequency generators ; 1/ DDS 2/ rider dowsing system 3/ frequency generator ICL 8030 and is it necessary to use with these the potentiometer . thank you

DDS is the way to go. I thought I posted one a while back somewhere. You set the frequency and no need for any other meter to measure.

Something like this. There are others with the case, but make sure it will run on a battery (DC).
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DDS-Functi...41b59c56e988212b1406|ampid:PL_CLK|clp:2334524

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah, now I remember. I sent you a private message. Look in your notifications.

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Signal LIne why are you mentioning scientific studies of wireless electricity transmission (WiTricity, Meyl, and that Tesla article)? Is there a connection between that research and long-range dowsing?

In another thread, you referred to the Stargate project that investigated psychic phenomena and remote viewing for the US military.

You also mentioned NMR and VLF and for some reason, you suggested that I don't know the difference between "magnetic resonance" and ferromagnetism. I'm not sure how you made that leap.

It sounds to me that you're just grasping at straws. Do you actually know how these long-range signal generators work and how that helps people dowse for gold and other elements?

I'm trying to understand why LRL manufacturers post a frequency of 3.025 Khz for gold and 15.36 Khz for the leg bone of a "prehistoric rex". They actually just posted the numbers, not the units (Khz, you told me that).

It's OK if you don't know the answer, I don't either. I'd like to ask the manufacturers. Unfortunately, the guy who produced the Omni Range Master is dead or I'd get a hold of him and ask him.

My gut tells me that these devices use a simple waveform generator that energizes the dowsing rods with a weak A/C current at a certain frequency, which would essentially turn the dowsing rods into a crude radio transmitter. What effect that has on dowsing and locating gold and dinosaur bones is the real question.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No better book than "Supersensonics--The Supersensitive Life of Man" by Christopher Hills. Sorry, nothing to do specifically with frequency generators.

"Secondhand results in ESP and the subtle radiations of matter are about as much use to the intellect as reason is to a mindless fool. The arrogance of an intellect which would sit and watch phenomena and then write about it like a newspaper reporter punching out his daily secondhand account of some event, is incredibly blinded by its own limitations..."

If you need that translated it means you gotta do it yourself.

Last edited:

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No better book than "Supersensonics--The Supersensitive Life of Man" by Christopher Hills. Sorry, nothing to do specifically with frequency generators.

"Secondhand results in ESP and the subtle radiations of matter are about as much use to the intellect as reason is to a mindless fool. The arrogance of an intellect which would sit and watch phenomena and then write about it like a newspaper reporter punching out his daily secondhand account of some event, is incredibly blinded by its own limitations..."

If you need that translated it means you gotta do it yourself.

Actually, if you translate that to English it means "You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig."

OP
OP
T

the peace

Greenie
Nov 22, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you muletier you said that the frequency generatot ICL 8030 is used in the omni range master what's your appoint view about this device .aart said that it is excellent . Is there some one used that machine what's his exprience with it . thank for all of you.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not nearly as stable as the cheapest DDS generator

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you muletier you said that the frequency generatot ICL 8030 is used in the omni range master what's your appoint view about this device .aart said that it is excellent . Is there some one used that machine what's his exprience with it . thank for all of you.

The 8038 chip has been used in many LRLs. If, for some reason, you think that precision or stability are important in an LRL (they aren't) then a DDS chip would be a better choice. But they require a micro and some coding. At the other end, the lowly 555 timer will also do the job. Even an empty box with just a battery (and the battery is optional) will work every bit as well, as was proven by Electroscope and Kellyco. It's all a matter of psychology... if you think you need a DDS, then you do.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread