OMG

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Ditto, and in case no one has yet said this to you, WELCOME TO TREASURENET kkglawson!

OP
OP
kkglawson

kkglawson

Aug 18, 2010
Sierra Vista, AZ
thanks for the welcome and i'm sorry for the blurt out but some people just get my blood boiling. and i'm very interested in the lost dutchman mine. hopefully one day some will find it. but thanks again

dustcap

Apr 1, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo, Minelab Sovereign XS 2 Pro and Fisher 2 box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kkglawson said:
CAN ANYBODY POST ANYTHING NEW ON THIS SIGHT

Ken, (Hope you don't mind being called Ken)

I don't see exactly what you'd like to talk about. IF you did bring up another subject please be so kind as to drop a line here to let us know so we can follow along. The site actually is mostly about various aspects of treasure. Your post pops up under the Lost Dutchman Mine section. I can only surmise that is where your interest lies.

If you want someone to give up their personal information about the LDM before itā€™s officially located, you may be waiting a long time.

When the mine is finally found and it becomes part of public record, you can bet you will be reading about it in the local newspapers.

Until then, what would you like to talk about?

Are you still in the military? ...stationed in Sierra Vista? Our daughter and her husband live near you in Green Valley.

Have you ever been to the Superstition Mountains? You could be there easy in about 2 hours. Our daughter makes the trip here in about one and half. There are several posters here that live near the mountain perhaps youā€™d like to join one of them on a hike. One thing for sure donā€™t go unarmed.

One time I hired a guide and were talking about what we would do it we found the mine. My concern was bandits or another Jacob Waltz killing the Mexicans (us) to obtain the mine. After noticing his sidearm I made the statement that I too was armed. He said, ā€œthat makes you the first target.ā€ It took me by complete surprise; I thought we were on the same side. You might want to get to know folks a little before you trust your life to them.

Good luck in your hunting. Perhaps you will be the one to locate the mine.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Ken ā€˜dustcapā€™ Chichester

dustcap

Apr 1, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo, Minelab Sovereign XS 2 Pro and Fisher 2 box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kkglawson said:
... ANYTHING NEW ...

Ken,

It's been two months since your last post. The Dutch Hunters Rendezvous in Oct was very interesting and informative, didn't see you there ... anything new with you?

-Ken 'dustcap' Chichester

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread