The "Peralta" Stone Maps --- On Their Own

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have both hearts on the map. I have the marker represented by the dot next to the knife. I have the northwest marker. Praying hands. A priest. A treasure symbol with a direction arrow and a peephole lookin at 3 dots on a wall. Find someone with an extra 250 million bucks and I will walk him right to those spots. But the map goes to Utah.

IMO , you are in the wrong place . In my country a proverb says " Many donkeys look the same " .

Maybe you are close to a different treasure . Find the gold and after sale the spot , if this is your scope . But this a very dangerous deal . You must to belongs to the " system " .

Take care and good luck .

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am the horse

Relax . Is the first reaction . Don't leave the superstitions and the coincidences to panicking you .

My advice is to find the treasure and after try to do a legal claim , if is possible .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have both hearts on the map. I have the marker represented by the dot next to the knife. I have the northwest marker. Praying hands. A priest. A treasure symbol with a direction arrow and a peephole lookin at 3 dots on a wall. Find someone with an extra 250 million bucks and I will walk him right to those spots. But the map goes to Utah.

This reminds me a shadow face which are looking at a map on a wall .

Shadow and map.jpg

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
What is the old Sarge looking at. Perhaps the pointer rock for the large heart. Wonder what it points to when placed in the proper position on the large heart? You never know what you may find snooping around the correct spot. Ill give you a little hint. It's yellow and metallic crumbs.

View attachment 979942

View attachment 979943

Stgfda

Does any one in your club or you know have a Nokta Gold King detector that I could rent or rent them or you! I'd just buy one but ND just not a gold state to get my money's worth out of it.

Well let me know Babymick1

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
man i didnt get any hits in my inbox for the 250 mil.. oh well guess i have to get off the puter and try to find it..maybe i start at the peralta trailhead since it has the reference to PERALTA.... or the petroglyph trail since it branches off to GOLDMINE trail.. i dont think one person bit on my story..

I suspect it's because anyone who has 250 million has already found his "treasure," and probably has no desire to risk himself (or herself) in the mountains for something that may or may not be there.

StreamlineGold

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man i didnt get any hits in my inbox for the 250 mil.. oh well guess i have to get off the puter and try to find it..maybe i start at the peralta trailhead since it has the reference to PERALTA.... or the petroglyph trail since it branches off to GOLDMINE trail.. i dont think one person bit on my story..

Lol petrogyph and goldmine trail....wrong mountain range...that's the San tans

StreamlineGold

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stgfda

Does any one in your club or you know have a Nokta Gold King detector that I could rent or rent them or you! I'd just buy one but ND just not a gold state to get my money's worth out of it.

Well let me know Babymick1

Those detectors look like expensive garbage IMO. All that fancy readout high res screen then it's just a vlf detector. Give me a minelab gpx5000 for that kind of money

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

"Trout quickly learn from their own mistakes and by observing other fish being taken. So when they nibble on the bait they may get the ‘uh oh, I remember that one’ and immediately spit it out. Ok, can’t blame them for that one.
Why do trout fool around nibbling instead of simply biting? | fishing thoughts

"no the one that starts off baseline rd and goes east.. i would call that the supes... i am not the horse,,, i am the horses #$$ i guess ha ha..i do some hikin... found some arrowheads and my big find was a pot...just came across this site and tried to bring a little humor is all..."

No harm in a little fun.........we even have a trophy for that

consolation award.jpg

Regards:SH.

Last edited:

StreamlineGold

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no the one that starts off baseline rd and goes east.. i would call that the supes... i am not the horse,,, i am the horses #$$ i guess ha ha..i do some hikin... found some arrowheads and my big find was a pot...just came across this site and tried to bring a little humor is all...

Ok gotcha sounded like the San tan trails ..

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Those detectors look like expensive garbage IMO. All that fancy readout high res screen then it's just a vlf detector. Give me a minelab gpx5000 for that kind of money

StreamlineGold

I assume by your words "look like expensive garbage" you've never even seen one but, in a picture. Although I do agree minelab is top notch there limited by the coil size for depth.
So I would believe the Gold King would be using magnetic plus induction of some type. To achieve
the depth they claim it will go.

Thanks for your insight

Babymick1

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i will take that trophy and in return i will send a pic of one of the two faces in the peralta/perfil crack... which one ya want? the top one or the bottom one??pm or post on forum.. your call

On the forum of course......

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hope ya got it.. seeing ya just posted im sure ya saw it.. i took it down.hope ya got it.. seeing ya just posted im sure ya saw it.. i took it down.

Yes I did. Would have been better to have taken the shot from the same perspective as the map, though.
Too many rocks out there, shaped like heads/faces, to draw any conclusions from that one.

Regards:SH.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am the horse.
Send me a pic in a pm if possible,or email.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Send me the lat long coordinates and I will go there.
Split anything I find.
By PM of course. Only you and I need to know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions