The "Peralta" Stone Maps --- On Their Own

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Some hiker said he got a copy of my face so he will probably repost"

I saw it before you took it down...but I didn't bother saving it.
Got plenty of "heads and faces" of my own, and have shown some of them here.
You will have to re-post it yourself, or p/m it to whoever is interested.

Regards:SH.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I said, Ya just relax, Everything is easy after something is found, every one says it's obvious, yet they didn't find what you did horsey. You may have the golden ring, and if so whatcha gonna do now ?? In any event good luck my friend drink your oro sock coffee.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya see horsey, you already have a new member for your side. Incidentally isn't that why we have kiddies to scrag up our carefully saved data?? Mine gs'ies did just that, covered the disc with Mexican Corridos, of course by courtesy they did leave the label intact, however, I in turn wiped out their corridas :laughing7:.:laughing7:

Vengeance can be sweet

Do Jose de La Mancha

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are the horse

Don't let him to dominate you

ev.JPG

StreamlineGold

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
StreamlineGold

I assume by your words "look like expensive garbage" you've never even seen one but, in a picture. Although I do agree minelab is top notch there limited by the coil size for depth.
So I would believe the Gold King would be using magnetic plus induction of some type. To achieve
the depth they claim it will go.

Thanks for your insight

Babymick1

Maybe garbage is a harsh word to use but I can't find much for reports on their product.

Show me where the notka products have been proven in the field...from what I have read they are all vlf...admittedly would be cool if they actually work as they claim...I have done a lot of research on them..

All of the bells and whistles could just add up to more gadgetry and no gold at the end of the day.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe garbage is a harsh word to use but I can't find much for reports on their product.

Show me where the notka products have been proven in the field...from what I have read they are all vlf...admittedly would be cool if they actually work as they claim...I have done a lot of research on them..

All of the bells and whistles could just add up to more gadgetry and no gold at the end of the day.

StreamlineGold

Electromagnetic detection systems, is what they use www.kellycodetectors.com

Wrmickel1

StreamlineGold

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Electromagnetic is a general term...all vlf detectors are electromagnetic...
I think that detector is going to have trouble in any heavily mineralized ground..

Just sayin minelab is the king for depth so far for locating gold..now a pi detector with a digital readout would be cool but I think we are years away from something that gives you a true digital rendering of what's underground...

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Small targets around 2 feet more if they are larger

"small" is a very relative term - are you talking BB size, dime size or half dollar size... It also depends on ground conditions, the shape and condition of the buried object and the size of the coil. It's pretty tough to make blanket comments about detectors. That said, Minelab does make some really good detectors - you pay for it, but in some ways they are certainly superior to others.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread