Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: LDM why you can't get it ! MAP #10

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Dec 2005
    Arizona
    778 times
    So, BB............Is there a reason for the new name, or are you just getting bored with the old one.

Joe

us
    Feb 2011
    Central Pennsylvania, ex SoCal
    White's DFX
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by markmar View Post
    Hi Jack

I don't have gold fever . I don't want to extract profits from this research . I want to help you to find the LDM following the clues . You believe how I don't know were is it ? I could tell you were it is , to see that i am right , but is the easy way .
    Is so easy to find it , but you are suspicious and you don't believe anything . Everyone , according to what he has seen in his dreams , the next day go to a different place . I don't insist to my theory , but i want to show you the correct location . If you don't believe , it's your problem .
    I think not participate more . Unfairly lose my time .
    In the new "Waltz " map which you post , tell me were is the mountain who have the same high with the Red Mountain ? A proverb say : " Think twice to do once "
    I will post two maps to see the similarity between them .

Attachment 725652Attachment 725653

P.S.

Joe , you are close to the point , but you are to the place were found the Ruth's body . Ruth when wrote " Veni ,Vedi " was South of Black Mountain between La Barge and Needle Canyon .
    Marius,

I have had the Fever in my own way, and found that I cannot have the LDM, No One. It belongs to the Pima-Maricopa.
    I am resolved to that. If it is opened where I suspect it is, I would like to see it in the condition when it is opened.
    Otherwise I would like Someone to find it somewhere else, and I would share in their Happiness from my couch watching
    it all on TV. Of course it would be much better than the movie "National Treasure !" because All of US know it is Real the
    LDM.

I am not Suspicious of You. You have done a lot of work to help me, but I don't understand your work. There are those
    who don't understand my work.

I hope I have not offended you, as there have been those who have offended me. This caused much more work than I was
    applying for in that moment in "LDM why you can't get it !"

Jack
    "Red Mountain and only "Red Mountain !" (Mt McDowell)
    I have no other interests in my Search for Clues linking the
    last Mine Peralta/Jacob Waltz/LDM, One and The Same.......

drinkin' ale and kickin' ass since 1775, not necessarily in that order !

us
    Feb 2011
    White's DFX
    5 times
    [QUOTE=markmar;3108240]Hi Jack

I don't have gold fever . I don't want to extract profits from this research . I want to help you to find the LDM following the clues . You believe how I don't know were is it ? I could tell you were it is , to see that i am right , but is the easy way .
    Is so easy to find it , but you are suspicious and you don't believe anything . Everyone , according to what he has seen in his dreams , the next day go to a different place . I don't insist to my theory , but i want to show you the correct location . If you don't believe , it's your problem .
    I think not participate more . Unfairly lose my time .
    In the new "Waltz " map which you post , tell me were is the mountain who have the same high with the Red Mountain ? A proverb say : " Think twice to do once "
    I will post two maps to see the similarity between them .

Attachment 725652Attachment 725653

Marius,

Your pictures did not post.

Quote: In the new "Waltz " map which you post , tell me were is the mountain who have the same high with the Red Mountain ?
    Answer: Weavers Needle is my guess at 2500+ ft, Red Mountain 2700+ ft.

Jack

gr
    Oct 2012
    206 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Joe

I think Ruth's body was found on the east side of Black Top Mesa Mountain . I am right ?

Marius
    Marius

Dec 2005
    Arizona
    778 times
    Joe

I think Ruth's body was found on the east side of Black Top Mesa Mountain . I am right ?

Marius
    MM,

In your opinion, is that the same as:

"Joe , you are close to the point , but you are to the place were found the Ruth's body . Ruth when wrote " Veni ,Vedi " was South of Black Mountain between La Barge and Needle Canyon ."

I must confess, I'm a little confused.

Joe Ribaudo

us
    Feb 2011
    White's DFX
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cactusjumper View Post
    Jack,

"What is missing is Ruth never found the LDM. "Vici", there was no Conquered !"

You, like everyone else assume that Ruth did not find the mine, or what he was looking for.

Before he died, Gene Reynolds asked me if I had a picture of Weaver's Needle, from a claim marker we had found. I did, and he told me that was the view Ruth was looking for. This is the view of Weaver's Needle that Ruth was looking for:

At this point, I believe Ruth did find "Vici", and was killed, and his body was moved to protect the find.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
    Joe,

In researching google looking for some pics of "Ruth" I can upon your T/N Thread "Adolph Ruth".

Entry #38 shows the Skull from two (2) sides, entry & exit.

Although I claim to have a basic biological background, and some claim I seem to be better at herpetology,
    I believe there has been a Huge forensic oversight. The Skull exposing the exit wound, Clearly shows that
    Ruth met up with a large knife/machete/miners pick across the face. Over his left frontal lobe across the
    nose area, & continuing down across the lower right face/mouth. This may account for the missing arm
    bones. Ruth protecting himself would have held his arms up in defense, as a heavy right handed cross
    slash came down through his hands and or arms. And may explain why the weapon did not fully penetrate.
    The area of the cut is a softer bone tissue. Where the body has movable joints/parts tendons must have
    softer tissue as cartilage to connect to the harder bone.

There seems to be two (2) evidence marks at the entry hole 2 o'clock & 4 o'clock. This could have been
    made by a miners pick neck. Left frontal lobe seems to have additional damage.

If this seems to be an option, could Ruth have been caught lying on the ground for such and attack ?

Thanks So much Ales Hrklicka forensic expert of the Day, who did not want to get involved.

Jack

gr
    Oct 2012
    206 times
    Joe

" South of Black Mountain ( not Black Top Mesa ) between La Barge and Needle Canyon " is the place were Ruth wrote on his notebook " Veni , Vidi " , because is the only place from where you can see the " Perfil " or " Ruth - Gonzales " map reversed . Namely the " Weaver's Needle " to the right and the other hight mountain ( Bluff Spring Mountain ) to the left . On the map the author didn't show The " Weaver's Needle " from the base but only the top and the other picture to the base is a part of the mountain in front of it . Is a trick to confuse .
    Maybe " Ruth was a greenhorn, tenderfoot " but he was smart and before reject the clues , he tryed to decode them . If he didn't killed , today not talking about were is the LDM .
    Last edited by markmar; Feb 19, 2013 at 04:05 PM.
    Marius

Charter Member
    us
    May 2010
    texas
    300 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cactusjumper View Post
    Jack,

"What is missing is Ruth never found the LDM. "Vici", there was no Conquered !"

You, like everyone else assume that Ruth did not find the mine, or what he was looking for.

Before he died, Gene Reynolds asked me if I had a picture of Weaver's Needle, from a claim marker we had found. I did, and he told me that was the view Ruth was looking for. This is the view of Weaver's Needle that Ruth was looking for:

At this point, I believe Ruth did find "Vici", and was killed, and his body was moved to protect the find.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
    Howdy Joe,

Your beliefs are also assumptions just like all others, no different. Some assume "Vici", others don't. You take it further, and assume this area in the picture is what Ruth was looking for. Then you also assume that his body was moved to protect his find.

If this is the area he was looking for, which is the cave 200 feet from there? This assumption can be cleared if there is no cave 200 feet from that marker.

If the body was moved to protect the find, why would the note be in the pocket? This defeats the purpose of your assumption.

In my opinion, even Ruth was assuming the maps he had would lead him to the LDM. It seems like he was trying to follow the Dutchman's directions, and the maps at the same time, instead of just following the maps to the Gonzales mines. Just assuming

Homar

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1435 times
    Jack, post a picture of his skull.

Jose
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

us
    Feb 2006
    New Hampshire - USA
    Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
    396 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp View Post
    Jack, post a picture of his skull.

Jose
    Easier to just go to this thread for Adolph Ruth discussion and photos of the skull on page 2

Adolph Ruth
    "There is no getting away from a treasure that once fastens upon your mind" - Joseph Conrad (Nostromo)

Dec 2005
    Arizona
    778 times
    Joe

" South of Black Mountain ( not Black Top Mesa ) between La Barge and Needle Canyon " is the place were Ruth wrote on his notebook " Veni , Vedi " , because is the only place from where you can see the " Perfil " or " Ruth - Gonzales " map reversed . Namely the " Weaver's Needle " to the right and the other hight mountain ( Bluff Spring Mountain ) to the left . On the map the author didn't show The " Weaver's Needle " from the base but only the top and the other picture to the base is a part of the mountain in front of it . I s a trick to confuse .
    Maybe " Ruth was a greenhorn, tenderfoot " but he was smart and before reject the clues , he tryed to decode them . If he didn't killed , today not talking about were is the LDM .
    MM,

I assume, you aware of the mine on the west end of that mountain.

Take care,

Joe

us
    Sep 2011
    oahu hawaii
    Whites 2-box
    31 times
    Hello my friends, I have another map thats probably not related. It's in spanish and shows montana negra (BLACK MOUNTAIN )
    it is related to a treasure but i'll try to post it this week.the only other word is apacheria.

us
    Feb 2011
    White's DFX
    5 times
    I give credit for these images to Joe Ribaudo's Thread "Adolph Ruth".

I do not see any copyright/trademarks on these images, and will use
    them freely.

I do not use these images to offend or take profit from them.......Jack Herman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ruth_'s%20Skull.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	726351  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JackH; Jan 16, 2013 at 07:06 AM. Reason: full name

gr
    Oct 2012
    206 times
    Joe

The LDM is " en medio de cimas ( the word " S.CIMA " of "Perfil " map is an anagram )" of " Sierra mas alta " , and not on the west end . Near " Bluff Spring Mountain " are a lot of mines . To find how looks the LDM region , look the Peralta's " Cross trail " stone map to the end of the trail .

Marius
    Last edited by markmar; Jan 16, 2013 at 02:28 PM.
    Marius

gr
    Oct 2012
    206 times
    Homar

The " cave " 200 feets from LDM is not a common cave . Read the post at " LDM why you can't get it ! MAP #33 " thread owned by JackH .

Marius
    Marius

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsors