411 on this story or location

spaceman

Sep 15, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know the story pertaining to the guy that claims this "mine" has gold bars and ore? Or at least the location where this was taken? Thx. picture 7.jpg

OP
OP
spaceman

spaceman

Sep 15, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought that maybe someone would recognize the photo taken from the story. Story has about everything you need like deciphering the stone maps, latin hearts, 31,000 bars of gold, ore from the Peralta mine, GPR image and of course Kurt Painter, "long time friend of Jim Hatts and treasure hunter". Thought that the aerial photo was interesting and someone might know about it or the story.
picture 1.jpg picture 2.jpg

picture 3.jpg picture 4.jpg

Last edited:

vastterrain

Sep 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same ol song an dance that shows up a couple times a year...just new I found it players!!! Good thing... Kurt Drywaller and the Beaver are on the job..will give 'Double-Jack Wagons Inc' something to do so they don't hurt themselves out in the real world.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Perhaps Kurt (Silent Hunter) could explain this, he is a member here after all.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Calls himself "Latin_Map_Reader".....e-mail.... [email protected]
Looks like his story got Kurt all pumped up. Nothing since then.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
For what it is worth, if I had to guess at what that photo is, I would guess that it is looking at the old Palmer mine at the edge of the Superstitions. The Palmer mine did produce some gold before it pinched out and was abandoned. I do not have a photo of the Palmer mine handy to compare however, and that is just a guess based on memory which is never 100% infallible.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread