Path Finding The Lost Dutchman Mine

whyKnot2000

Greenie
Jul 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone interested in putting together a real effort to locate and process the oar from the Dutchman Mine let me know. I would like to go on pathfinder event in late Sept. this year. maybe I have some answers don't know for sure but will make effort if someone wants to go into the area. I have funding and one other person that would probably go. Many questions arise from okay now what we found it...? Need expert in mines and moving the good(s) getting in and out of area etc. if it is worth the effort read about so much turmoil associated with this mine etc. anyway any faith and destiny people in the audience ? Thank you have a great day is a pleasure to join the site and have some interesting ideals about location for right group of people. Happy prospecting...I ended up an electrical engineer...;0) my mistake...

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Last group was never heard from again
Marina-Pics-037.jpg

hooch

Banned
Aug 4, 2008
Ahwatukee
Anyone interested in putting together a real effort to locate and process the oar from the Dutchman Mine let me know. I would like to go on pathfinder event in late Sept. this year. maybe I have some answers don't know for sure but will make effort if someone wants to go into the area. I have funding and one other person that would probably go. Many questions arise from okay now what we found it...? Need expert in mines and moving the good(s) getting in and out of area etc. if it is worth the effort read about so much turmoil associated with this mine etc. anyway any faith and destiny people in the audience ? Thank you have a great day is a pleasure to join the site and have some interesting ideals about location for right group of people. Happy prospecting...I ended up an electrical engineer...;0) my mistake...

Lemme guess, you found the motherload on Google Earth lol

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whyKnot2000

Have you a plan ?

OP
OP
W

whyKnot2000

Greenie
Jul 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are u interested probably pack in on horses ...not walking too much work; would like to firstly go directly to locations probably in late Sept. or early Oct. because is flooding right now in the area. Want to get a piece of Oar from the mine and have it weighted for containment and take photo's proof that this is possibly the mine. Having done this approach investors experts with ideas about turning into a business operation? so if your interested my number is: 515-344-7704 e-mail [email protected] thank you for being interested ?

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Are u interested probably pack in on horses ...not walking too much work; would like to firstly go directly to locations probably in late Sept. or early Oct. because is flooding right now in the area. Want to get a piece of Oar from the mine and have it weighted for containment and take photo's proof that this is possibly the mine. Having done this approach investors experts with ideas about turning into a business operation? so if your interested my number is: 515-344-7704 e-mail [email protected] thank you for being interested ?

Why not just load the horse with oar and take it home for yourself???
2083894868_017812020f_z.jpg

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
If you're looking for some good oar, I recommend this site:

Paddles and Oars

Why go looking for oar when you can find it online?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Actually its not flooding at all. I was just at the Quarter Circle U Ranch last week. Maybe a flash flood or two in some of the canyons every once in a while, but nothing regular.

Mike

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't happen to come across the missin mission while you were out there, did ya Mike ?

You might want to wait until November whyKnot. It's still in the 90-100's till then.
If you do it the last week of October, you could also shake a few hands and hear some tall tales at the LDM Rendezvous....October 24,25,26, 2014....on the way in.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't happen to come across the missin mission while you were out there, did ya Mike ?

You might want to wait until November whyKnot. It's still in the 90-100's till then.
If you do it the last week of October, you could also shake a few hands and hear some tall tales at the LDM Rendezvous....October 24,25,26, 2014....on the way in.

When I got off the plane, it was 111 AND RAINING!

No sorry. The mission eludes me.

Mike

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I got off the plane, it was 111 AND RAINING!

No sorry. The mission eludes me.

Mike

Must have been something important to bring you here during monsoon. SSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its a secret.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must have been something important to bring you here during monsoon. SSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its a secret.

8-)???8-)???:goldbar::goldbar::skullflag::goldpan::boots::pot-of-gold::pot-of-gold::pot-of-gold:

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tvanwho

Jul 15, 2005
indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo ST, Whites MXT and TDi,Garrett AT Pro and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ORE...ORE...ORE...come on guys, Oar is something you row a boat with.....GOLD ORE is what is in the ground..

-Tom V.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread