Mother Nature in the Supes!!

Broken Pick

Aug 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Can we all agree that it is possible that earthquake tremors & weather will make changes in this area. What was has changed. The supes can be very spooky. You make a 14 mile trip (1 way) in aug. make camp wake up with a layer of frost all over thing ?? I made my trips from apache lake or over iron mt. I loved camping @ the hermit of the mts. cabin. The apple orchard is beautiful. I have not been in this area since the early 80's. I have heard some pukes went in & burned the cabin. GOD BLESS everybody & take care. BP

OP
OP
B

Broken Pick

Aug 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks sarge Do you know where haunted canyon is?? There is some good gold there but it is all placer. I can not find the lode. Take care. BP

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
flooding tortilla 2010.jpg tortilla creek 1.jpg Gotta love the Supes

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
@ brokenpick.
Tried to pm you but it did not work.
Do you have al blocked, or what.Pm me if possible.

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice pictures, brings back memories coming back from Apache Lake fishing. Old 54 chevy and when I got to the water, saw wet tracks coming out of it on the other side from a Vet parked there. Drove across and the water came up to the bottom of the doors. After getting across (very nervous) , the guy gets out of his Vet and says," I knew it was too deep for me so I turned around." One of the few times I wanted to beat someone senseless. LOL

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
One of the best hiking trips Wayne and I ever made was in the pouring rain. I'll see if I can find some pics.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread