Stone Tablets-Most likely planted fakes.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal,

Yes. Chuck Crawford found that in the Supers in the 1970s.

Carrol,

Remember when we spoke, and I said you should get over to the SMHS Museum in AJ and show that pic of your stone to Phil Reinhardt? Carrol Ingle, meet Phil Reinhardt (GOLDBUGPR)! HAHAHA

Mike

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that the same stone ? Looks different to me.:dontknow:

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Hal,

Yes. Chuck Crawford found that in the Supers in the 1970s.

Carrol,

Remember when we spoke, and I said you should get over to the SMHS Museum in AJ and show that pic of your stone to Phil Reinhardt? Carrol Ingle, meet Phil Reinhardt (GOLDBUGPR)! HAHAHA

Mike

Is the discovery location known?

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He looks familiar to me. Was he on the show? or did he know my dad?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He looks familiar to me. Was he on the show? or did he know my dad?

Carrol,

You can find him at the SMHS MUseum in AJ. I don't personally know if he knew your dad or not.

Phil,

1. Do you know where Black Bart found your stone?
2. Did you know Carrol Ingle II? Carrol here is Carrol Ingle III.

Mike

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chuck Crawford found this rock in the late '70s View attachment 1146429

Chuck, Carrol,

I just realized I've discovered one of those stones about five years ago.

You know it wouldn't be bad to do a video of the re-discovery of the one of these stones in it's natural stature.

I can take you right to it still standing. I believe I found it about five years ago. It's still there I know it the old trail is so overgrown with trees and brush no one bothers to try going back in there. It's a really bad trail. It's off an old Spanish Jesuit Cart trail leading back in to some very, very old mines. I don't know what the stones represent but I think I can find a photo of it in my archives. The one I found is so faded you can barely see the carvings.

But it has the same numerals I believe.

I'll look it up.

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back and took better photo's of it back in 2013 when I bought my new Nikon.

I remember discovering this stone map and only had a faded cell phone photo of it so I had to go back and get his fantastic map on film so people would believe it.

I have a whole series of photo's of this stone I took exclusively as I had never seen one before like it anywhere and I get to a lot of places.

View attachment 1150524 View attachment 1150523

The Priest Map has the words: I go 18 Places? I am 18 places? I never thought of it before but the proof is in the number

Could this be part of the Peralta Stones system?
18-47

CGN-1 (Saguaro Cactus)
ECN-8 (Infinity)

Gematria's:
3-7-12-1
5-3-12-8

Just realized something about this map. Look closely at the Numeral"1" it has the arms of a saguaro cactus carved on it! there is only one large cactus in the whole area. It still stands. If you were on the trail you could not see this stone map. You would need to know where it was located or you could pass it right by. Notice the similarities between this map and the one goldbugpr posted. They both seem to be about the same height and width.

Probably not to many of these left as people or even the forest service would take them away.

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a corner monument for a mine claim.

Mike

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That does look similar. I have a picture of a very large boulder with a heart on it. I'm sure its still there as you would need a crane to move it. Thanks for posting the pic!!
Carrol

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you know if your allowed to use a metal locator or a GPR out there?
Is there a website with the rules / laws on what you can & cant do?

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you know if your allowed to use a metal locator or a GPR out there?
Is there a website with the rules / laws on what you can & cant do?

Carrol,

I had a gold bug 2 with me out there and only found very old pieces of Carreta (Spanish two wheel Cart) type old wooden wheel clasp's. You can go on all types of government sites but out here, at least were I go, you can do what you want as long as you don't get shot by drug runners. I'm sure you could use a GPR, I've rented and used them before it's expensive, if you wanted to search for a hidden entrance or Treasure.

Someone suggested these stones may be corner markers for a mining claim- what do you think of that idea? If they are they must be rare I've never seen one before and with all the mining claims all over Arizona that I've searched these stones we have are special.

I think this stone I photographed is cool with the cactus "1" if you look at the stone maps they have a symbol for a cactus and the numeral 1-8
I go 18 places may just be I go 1-8 places in 1568! After all those maps are for Gold Mines and this is a gold mine area. We all three have these stones that are rare unless I start seeing more of them posted on here. (Pony up anyone else if you have one of these) Corner marker for a mine? I don't think so. May be a cart trail highway sign? Na..

I believe we all three have placement maps of some sort.

View attachment 1151399

Blood Heart see the vein and lightening.

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carrol,

I had a gold bug 2 with me out there and only found very old pieces of Carreta (Spanish two wheel Cart) type old wooden wheel clasp's. You can go on all types of government sites but out here, at least were I go, you can do what you want as long as you don't get shot by drug runners. I'm sure you could use a GPR, I've rented and used them before it's expensive, if you wanted to search for a hidden entrance or Treasure.

Someone suggested these stones may be corner markers for a mining claim- what do you think of that idea? If they are they must be rare I've never seen one before and with all the mining claims all over Arizona that I've searched these stones we have are special.

I think this stone I photographed is cool with the cactus "1" if you look at the stone maps they have a symbol for a cactus and the numeral 1-8
I go 18 places may just be I go 1-8 places in 1568! After all those maps are for Gold Mines and this is a gold mine area. We all three have these stones that are rare unless I start seeing more of them posted on here. (Pony up anyone else if you have one of these) Corner marker for a mine? I don't think so. May be a cart trail highway sign? Na..

I believe we all three have placement maps of some sort.

View attachment 1151399

Blood Heart see the vein and lightening.

Bill,

I NEVER said "these stones". I said "YOUR STONE" looks like a cairn for a corner marker. Carrol and Phil's Stones are related by virtue of the 1568 carved into them. I would very much like to know how close together they were found. Since Chuck Crawford found the one that Phil has, and he is dead (unless Phil knows the location), we may never know just where it was found.

Mike

OP
OP
motel6.5

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see a man,maybe a padre? holding/behind a cross with a mule head above him to his right.
Diddo,very unusual rock, I"m sure leads to more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread