Stone Tablets-Most likely planted fakes.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see a man,maybe a padre? holding/behind a cross with a mule head above him to his right.
Diddo,very unusual rock, I"m sure leads to more.

It does lead to more I found it and lost it all in one hot summer day.
I was hiking from this locater rock way out a few leagues in the raw desert. On the way back I took a different route.

It was just after I bought all of Chuck Kenworthy's books.

I had read them but not that good.

While coming back I stumbled into a solid rock arrastra just like in Chuck's book and I sat down in it on the rock bench saying to myself: "This is one of those solid rock Arrastra's Chuck was showing in his book".

I never knew until months later and I picked up the book again to read it that it was extremely important!

With in 75 feet of that stone Arrastra I would find a Storage room!

It was so brutal I never went back but I had a bread crumb trail on my GPS.

Lost the GPS!

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Bill,

I kept hoping you wouldn't revert back to your old habits, but you haven't changed a bit. You did get a nicer hat though.

:blackbeard: Are we going to see Blackbeard again as well?

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
motel6.5

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that rock is a trail marker,the mule trains comeing up from mexico followed. Their are probably camp sites,arreastas,storage caves littered through out those mountains.When I was exploreing the original Reogrand outside of Sorocco, the back side of Whitesands I saw a old sign that read el-camino-real trail. Drug dealers are a big issue,not to be taken lightly.H.H.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill,

I kept hoping you wouldn't revert back to your old habits, but you haven't changed a bit. You did get a nicer hat though.

:blackbeard: Are we going to see Blackbeard again as well?

Joe Ribaudo

Joe, What in the world are you talking about?

Your attempting in an old sad way to bait me into some sort of a tussle? I have every right to post here as you do Joe so please don't try an spoil it for others that I'm talking with.

Thanks for the compliment on my Hat at least.

No thanks Joe, I'm not taking your bait.

New days and new ways.

Take care buddy.

RG1976

Mar 30, 2015
Scottsdale, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq & Vaquero

Leupold BX-3 Mojave & RX1200i Rangefinder
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought it was against the rules to have multiple online usernames here?

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought it was against the rules to have multiple online usernames here?

Ryan,

It's against the rules and I don't have other names. Why would I have other names this is my real one?
He must be mistaken.... probably thinks I'm Motel 6.5 or Carrrol, or Gldbogr or Gollum or old or Cuban fan or copperpot or you. He's ranting back to an earlier time 2002ish when everyone on various other forums were using multiples. We don't do that anymore and it's not allowed. One name or handle is all that's on here for me.

But, if Joe likes playing Pirates he can be Blackbeard. :blackbeard:

I'll be Captain Jack Sparrow.

We can meet on the Black Pearl in Canyon Lake and parlay with the Black Legion.:skullflag:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's make it simple, mods do not care if Bill posted under all the names of "The Avengers" on another forum, it doesn't violate rules here.... Bill has only posted under one name here...

Deducer, Catusjumper, end the attacks now or a mod will..

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that rock is a trail marker,the mule trains comeing up from mexico followed. Their are probably camp sites,arreastas,storage caves littered through out those mountains.When I was exploreing the original Reogrand outside of Sorocco, the back side of Whitesands I saw a old sign that read el-camino-real trail. Drug dealers are a big issue,not to be taken lightly.H.H.

This Trail Motel6.5 was right up a canyon from an old Mission and Presidio on the San "Pedro" to pun a phrase off the stone maps.

It's next to the only El Sombrero mountain in Arizona. Far enough away to keep drug runners at bay.

But closing off at an alarming rate. You can't get there anymore because of that.

This is the area I found the Kenworthy Arrastra nearby.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Let's make it simple, mods do not care if Bill posted under all the names of "The Avengers" on another forum, it doesn't violate rules here.... Bill has only posted under one name here...

Deducer, Catusjumper, end the attacks now or a mod will..

I really don't think these posts were attacks. Just stating facts.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since some members refuse to follow rules after warning issued in thread...

Last edited:

RG1976

Mar 30, 2015
Scottsdale, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq & Vaquero

Leupold BX-3 Mojave & RX1200i Rangefinder
Primary Interest:
Other
and sure enough..

I'm going to be holding off from posting anywhere on T-Net - out of respect to Gollum. I understand he posted info he shouldn't - and this post isn't made to make light of treasure hunter's decision. I have respect for the mod's here - however Gollum has been a great source of information for me. Without his help - words of encouragement & information, I wouldn't have been able to make my videos.

Attachments

• IMG_3583.PNG
    IMG_3583.PNG
    281.3 KB · Views: 89

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here! I won't be posting content to this site until Mike is re-instated.

Last edited:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Same here.

I will not post again until Mike (Gollum) is unbanned.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread