Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
i dont post pics. there is no need. i am not out to prove anything. i merely stated what the dot next to the dagger represents. i know it for fact.i dont know when it was made or by whom.. hiked two days to get to it and it was spot on with where i thought it would be. its right by a witch/priest monument that has a triangular peephole. the peephole looks at a shadow symbol of a person that looks egyptian?can only see it in the am at a certain time of year. terrain matches the top half of the trail map but not the bottom. i quit messin in that area when i got bad vibes. it all just started seeming really weird. its a little out of my league.

Fair enough.
If it doesn't feel right I would walk away also.

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Actually that's the bad Juju coming out of her snoozer!

The Witch is sucking in the Malevolent and keeping the good smoke!

And yes before you ask she does have some good stuff.....

Bill Riley,
I am not sure that I agree with you about the stone maps. I am convinced that they record very real locations in the SWA. I have absolutely convinced myself that they are read by superimposing their image onto an aerial photograph or topographic map. Exactly who made them I can not say with any true certainty.

The logical scenario is that someone was mining, someone concealed that effort. Someone made a record or map of these location and then, perhaps years later, with access to a topo or aerial photograph of the SWA, that record or map was used to engrave the stones.

It's strange because I feel that I have provided very real physical evidence of something archeologically important and it seems for the most part, unremarkable.

ps. I am not sure that I like being compared to a witch. Despite what the book says, some Natives hung suspected witches by their arms and roasted them alive.

Last edited:

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you guys all hold hands and tip-toe quietly into the reception area, I believe the good doctor may give you a group discount.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread