Where do you think the Lost Dutchman mine is?

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Didn't Julia have a tunnel or hole drilled into the base of Weaver's needle?
Culinary Caveman,
This should help you find that "Paralto" - "hole" if you are interested. I wouldn't mind seeing it myself sometime. It might even make a great video.

As far as finding Celeste, it should not be impossible if anyone is interested.
Celeste Maria Ardis Jones
Los Angeles, CA
Harold Jones
Helen Jones

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Absurd-Ginger

Jun 3, 2015
Gilbert
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
LDM- I believe it's off La Barge in "one" of the slot canyons running east and upward, bottom entrance has been totally closed in, but small trap door on top the cave/mine may have been built in and covered up.

7 citie gold- 4 peaks wilderness, in the north east side of the peaks, off deep in a canyon with a lot of dark or black sand that runs down it, is a tunnel like cave that has a crack that's very deep and runs downward that opens up into a cave system, but no way in.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
LDM- I believe it's off La Barge in "one" of the slot canyons running east and upward, bottom entrance has been totally closed in, but small trap door on top the cave/mine may have been built in and covered up.

7 citie gold- 4 peaks wilderness, in the north east side of the peaks, off deep in a canyon with a lot of dark or black sand that runs down it, is a tunnel like cave that has a crack that's very deep and runs downward that opens up into a cave system, but no way in.
Absurd-Giger
Your first sentence is actually very intriguing. Will you explain the second? You are writing about two different locations, and two different ideas, correct?

Only your third post and I am already impressed.
Welcome to TNet!

Absurd-Ginger

Jun 3, 2015
Gilbert
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Absurd-Giger
Your first sentence is actually very intriguing. Will you explain the second? You are writing about two different locations, and two different ideas, correct?

Only your third post and I am already impressed.
Welcome to TNet!

Dear Hal, to the first sentence I am referring to a location I've been told one of 8 Peralta mines is located. Told it is one of the only Ones left not cleaned out. Now I don't know if it's the spot Walz was going to. But I do believe it to be the richest mine yet to be discovered in the supes. I'll give you a clue to its spot. "It's a trap" but it's not where you think it would be. Like I said also, it's been covered up.

The second sentence I'm referring to the lost 7 cities of cibola cache that Coronado spoke of. Some of the gold was hidden in a cave system in four peaks. I believe to know in the general spot the cave to be. But getting to it is another story lol. 4 peaks wilderness is very hard hiking country when there is no trail.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
The Four Peaks has a fascinating history.

Regarding the Superstitions and the Peralta mines, do you have any plans to document the last untapped mine? Not asking for the location. Only curious as to your plans.

I would however like to see one of the Peralta mines that have been cleaned out. Finding that and documenting it would be historically significant.

Absurd-Ginger

Jun 3, 2015
Gilbert
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The Four Peaks has a fascinating history.

Regarding the Superstitions and the Peralta mines, do you have any plans to document the last untapped mine? Not asking for the location. Only curious as to your plans.

I would however like to see one of the Peralta mines that have been cleaned out. Finding that and documenting it would be historically significant.

I do have a scouting trip planed and some of the already claimed mine some think are part of the peraltas.

captain1965

Apr 12, 2015
Mesa
Detector(s) used
fisher gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there a thread here on TN regarding Cibola the seven cities of gold?

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have located both the Dutchman/Montezuma and the 7 Cities(7 Chambers) in NM. All evidence and data, along with contents catalogued.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Profile_Twitter_260.jpg

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somehiker,:coffee2:
I was never really Impressed with Sandia Mntin NM until I went up on the lift, when we started it was nice and sun shining, then the rain came, then hail,then snow and a white out. I was so glad
to get to the top and order a drink, but after that I was sure anything could live on that mnt.:laughing7:NP:cat:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Allo ORO, a confirmation process for the Dutchman Gold ----- The technique, called laser ablation mass spectrometry, uses the concentration of lead isotopes as a measuring stick. Lead concentrations in gold objects are compared to the varying levels of isotopes in the gold sourced from surrounding sites. The method helped scientists illuminate the history of some 50 early Bronze Age artifacts.

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll all see by 2016. Things are moving rapidly on our end. So many amazing places and treasures in NM. When it comes to Bigfoot we are working with UNM on DNA studies. The Sandias and all surrounding mountain ranges have amazing and unknown to most, treasures 30,000yrs to 200yrs in age.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread