11th annual Dutch Hunters Rendezvous

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Golly, you don't drink coffee ??? horrors. The Navy and airforce live on coffee. Next you will be telling me that you don't like girls.

You finally outed me Don Jose! YES! You are correct. I do not like girls............................. I am a HOMO.......................SAPIEN. I feel like a lesbian trapped in a man's body! I like WOMEN (not girls) and a little crazy to boot. When they are a little crazy, every day is a new adventure!

Mike

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
You finally outed me Don Jose! YES! You are correct. I do not like girls............................. I am a HOMO.......................SAPIEN. I feel like a lesbian trapped in a man's body! I like WOMEN (not girls) and a little crazy to boot. When they are a little crazy, every day is a new adventure!

Mike

Don't let him pull yer leg there Tropical Tramp - he certainly does like girls, only the 18 and 19 year olds and especially when well constructed. But we always suspected that he had this irresistable attraction to females, not really any different from you! He may have gotten soured on coffee due to some that passes under that title but is really more like something that came out of the south end of a deathly sick calf, and foisted on unsuspecting members of our armed services. I have had better coffee in a prison, than some that was called "coffee" in the Army.

I am keeping fingers crossed on you being able to arrange it to join us at the rendezvous. For that matter, keeping fingers crossed that I can make it myself!
:thumbsup:

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re gals,
I can distinctly remember that I used to chase'm when younger, darned thing is - I can no longer remember why!!

OP
OP
djui5

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Golly, you don't drink coffee ??? horrors. The Navy and airforce live on coffee. Next you will be telling me that you don't like girls.

Don Tropical Tramp,
if you make it this year, I will promise to NOT run around camp naked like I usually do. Hope that helps.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Tropical Tramp,
if you make it this year, I will promise to NOT run around camp naked like I usually do. Hope that helps.

Randy,

Its not you that scares everybody. You gotta make Joe R promise not to do his annual "Streak the Rendezvous" prior to eating dinner again.

Mike

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Don Tropical Tramp,

HAY now if you guys drop the free entertainment, you are going to SO disappoint both the Girl Scouts and Swedish Bikini Team that they might just BOTH cancel their plans to attend! Maybe you should re-consider that offer! :tongue3:

Also, I thought the annual Streak the Rendezvous with Joe was practically a requirement, it just won't be the same Rendezvous without that. Heck I even had planned to bring a nice bushel of goats head to scatter in the paths, just to spice up that run. Don't spoil the whole dang thing! Besides, I have heard that Don Jose was planning to enter that run himself, I was planning to hold his wallet while he ran! :laughing7:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Re gals,
I can distinctly remember that I used to chase'm when younger, darned thing is - I can no longer remember why!!

That may well explain why the gals are chasing YOU around nowadays! :dontknow: :tongue3:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAY now if you guys drop the free entertainment, you are going to SO disappoint both the Girl Scouts and Swedish Bikini Team that they might just BOTH cancel their plans to attend! Maybe you should re-consider that offer! :tongue3:

Also, I thought the annual Streak the Rendezvous with Joe was practically a requirement, it just won't be the same Rendezvous without that. Heck I even had planned to bring a nice bushel of goats head to scatter in the paths, just to spice up that run. Don't spoil the whole dang thing! Besides, I have heard that Don Jose was planning to enter that run himself, I was planning to hold his wallet while he ran! :laughing7:

Yeah, but why after the streak, does he have to stir the chili with his....... well, you know!

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Golly, I am not THAT well -----------

THAT'S not what I heard from your burro!

Said that while it was eating that toilet paper, you wore the roll of TP like a bathroom dispenser (even had a wet towel hung at the end). At least, that is what she said.

Mike

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
loke...marius has already posted that he knows exactly where wagoners gold is

I don't recall when I posted how I know exactly where is the Wagoner's gold , but here you are :

wag.jpg

If you can recognize the Wagoner's mine in this picture , repost the picture with the mine marked . If the place is correct , I will send you an email with the coords and a map , just to stop teasing .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time over Dave .
For those who want to know how looks like the Wagoner's mine .

wag.jpg

And the region on physically topo

Wag reg.jpg

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Marius - any chance you will be able to join us at the rendezvous this year?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread