Solving the Mystery of the Peralta Stones, The Lost Dutchmans and...the Beale Papers

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And he is well informed about you too from being from PA......give him a call and tell him I said Hi.....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thanks...i cranked out the solve for the 90' Stone in about 2 hours of fiddling around with options till the keyword HALLADO appeared to fit in place from the letters H + O on the Keystone, then afterwards it was merely finding the similar looking words to fit the cipher to spell out a phrase in fluent spanish.....no jibberish either, no forcing......

So here we are cracking different codes in AZ leading back to VA where you end up seeing the OAK association of politicians and elite masons in the area who separated into their own network using the KGC operatives.....

When you get to virginia...the phrase Busca por El Mapa correlates to a huge landscaped format of a map that shows the OAK ISLAND area.....and then transposes a symbol onto that map from Bedford Basin, NS in a landscaped area of a few acres in Bedford, VA....the location of their original meeting grounds.....

The Peralta Stones lead you to find a huge area that sits next to these clues and makes the shape of a hooded Knight of their Order.....but really takes the shape of the hooded KKK. This is HUGE discovery spanning the country and the further derived statements and coded ciphers that Ken Bauman has promoted a Brad Meltzer show 'Decoded' featuring a set of derived codes that show the continued operation moving out of the valley due to the arrest of Reavis and his operations, and into Wounded Knee, SD.

This is bigger than any treasure hunt and has imposing repercussions on the current political structure of the valley under the Bureau of Indian Affairs so its something that will be used as a continued source of precedence in numerous areas.

From the publicity of this affair through numerous press releases and at the NSA symposiums that I am registered to speak at, we plan to wrap up a series of investigative reports that show the corrupt nature of this order, and the players who set things into motion.

Again I have shown more than anyone here so far and I feel its time to make the announcement as we move to full protection of these resources from the locals......just something that wont be necessarily enjoyed, but something that has to happen. If we see attempts to use any of these areas we are entitled to report this through regional investigative channels that hold precedence over these locations, as being from sites associated with previous murders that remain unsolved until now....naturally they want to have the closure of the issues of the history and make something of use of the information for future needs.

SGT for a former detective, you sure act suspect when you debate about things without making any finds, and its really not impressive to see this type of information 'eluding' you for some personal reason....as you just strut around making sensationalized series' and making something out of nothing.
"Full protection *** from the LOCALS"...? LOL! BIA...? ROFL!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Here's a list of things that I have found while following the directional markers from the stone maps. I had left one of the items out previously because I didn't want to seem unbelievable.
The LDM.
The pit mine on the side of the hill on a flat, it is covered but you can see signs of it. There is a ridge that comes from the pit, the ridge is where the LDM IS.
I know exactly where the Jesuits treasure is.
Near by is the area where there is approximately 25 mines that the gold mostly came from.
Right next to the treasure is the real sleeping woman, with everything and exactly like the map, nothing missing.
Now ELDO I am always open to more information that might help find more things, or at least understand the history of my area. I never heard of Beale, the Beal papers and the 30 men. could you give me a brief but precise story
Oh, LAWD!

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything that I have claimed IS true, but I have said that I would not make those claims anymore. This is the last of my claims. Will not respond to my claims anymore. Until I can find the caches.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything that I have claimed IS true, but I have said that I would not make those claims anymore. This is the last of my claims. Will not respond to my claims anymore. Until I can find the caches.

Ok !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread