Solving the Mystery of the Peralta Stones, The Lost Dutchmans and...the Beale Papers

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So after a long awaited time, we have compiled the best evidence of the affair that led 30 men out to the Superstitions to mine an illegal mine system that had been set up a part of the Peralta Land Grab.

These are the 30 men who were found dead at Massacre Grounds in the Superstitions, and the trail of clues left behind in a few areas has led us to derive information never before proposed to locate not just the 18 mines they worked, but also to find their 2 stash locations and their vault in Virginia.

Using the Peralta Stones we have found evidence these men were the fabled lost 30 men that were spoken about in the Beale Papers in VA, and they were the ones who were sent there to mine for an illicit banking cabal's interests in taking over the whole valley, and other parts of the country in this massive operation led by the OAK and the KGC.

This information has been compiled here on our facebook page called:

Solving the Beale Papers -

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Solving-the-Beale-Papers/1527802357518935

Make sure you look through all the evidence so as to see ALL the correlating clues found in both Arizona and in Virginia.

Its INCREDIBLE !!!

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must be Jaw Dropping.....not one reply...and a deafening silence....LOL

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Must be Jaw Dropping.....not one reply...and a deafening silence....LOL

Eldo you have made a lot of fantastic claims on here, and since we are talking about one of the richest lost gold mines and a very rich gold and silver treasure (Beale) we are waiting to see some proof that indeed you have solved it and found this gold. It is supposed to be a lot of gold after all, so it is not unreasonable to expect to see at least some before we start passing out congratulations.

Good luck and good hunting amigos I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh I will be showing off my finds.........dont worry they are majestic.....just waiting for the officials to cue us back that its OK to dig.....landowner stuff in VA and Parks and Rec in AZ......have archaeologists prepared to do work on verification and the historical reports and local press will be huge.

First Podcast and Film Pilot are made and being edited,,......will upload or link to youtube when done.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will be interesting to see the finds. Though you have not dug?

Digging requires a permit and a very lengthy one........with numerous reasons added to the application by the Embassy of Spain, and the Apache Nation.....

This is now a historical site.......and will be deemed that by the nature of the operations, and the nature of the involvement by numerous groups over a period.

Maybe I do have X Ray Vision........maybe that's how I was able to find the mines in 35 minutes....

Beat that.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Besides, all you have to do is remember the little code that eludes everyone who uses the Peralta Stones and you will see the whole mission,

2 = 3 - Mine - 18 = 7

The exact times the 30 men were on their 2 year contract, leaving in the 3rd month of march to mine for 18 months or more.....

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
If your using the Peralta stones as you guide your in trouble. You only have 1/3 of the map and that's a abstract of the original

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda,
Will the maps come out or will they stay hidden? They could help solve alot of questions about the stones. I woul like to know what I missed.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: I understand now exactly how you deciphered all of this, you used the mystery stone that was found at the 90 foot level of the money pit at oak Island, good job,:dontknow: NP:cat:

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would you............hide the evidence behind your own drawn out theory?

.....your only focus is on hunting rattlers last time I checked...

And these other mystical stones you speak of.....would they also have a 'legend' attached to them?

The 5 stones are all you need......the rest is history in the making.....hold on tight....the ride will be a fast one and all the evidence will be used for their needs in Arizona of taking back their lands when they feel they are endangered.

Right now I can tell you that what has been posted already gets you to within a stone's throw of 18 mines set in 5, 6, and 7 sets of openings, and that the same stones redirect you all the way across country to a trail carved by the KGC and OAK associations......

What you try to make of these coded numerical sequences is up to you, if you dare to propose any theory other than "you are missing 3 stones".....

1420 to 1530.jpg

Or even try to take a shot at identifying a brand.....

1610 to 1620.jpg

You are from the desert there aren't you SGT? Its OK if you just came out for the 'Gold and Glory'....be honest.....did you find the Lost Dutchman with your map on the show? No?

Anything to keep the adventure alive.....spreading rumors for the tourist dollars

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: I understand now exactly how you deciphered all of this, you used the mystery stone that was found at the 90 foot level of the money pit at oak Island, good job,:dontknow: NP:cat:

Thanks...i cranked out the solve for the 90' Stone in about 2 hours of fiddling around with options till the keyword HALLADO appeared to fit in place from the letters H + O on the Keystone, then afterwards it was merely finding the similar looking words to fit the cipher to spell out a phrase in fluent spanish.....no jibberish either, no forcing......

So here we are cracking different codes in AZ leading back to VA where you end up seeing the OAK association of politicians and elite masons in the area who separated into their own network using the KGC operatives.....

When you get to virginia...the phrase Busca por El Mapa correlates to a huge landscaped format of a map that shows the OAK ISLAND area.....and then transposes a symbol onto that map from Bedford Basin, NS in a landscaped area of a few acres in Bedford, VA....the location of their original meeting grounds.....

The Peralta Stones lead you to find a huge area that sits next to these clues and makes the shape of a hooded Knight of their Order.....but really takes the shape of the hooded KKK. This is HUGE discovery spanning the country and the further derived statements and coded ciphers that Ken Bauman has promoted a Brad Meltzer show 'Decoded' featuring a set of derived codes that show the continued operation moving out of the valley due to the arrest of Reavis and his operations, and into Wounded Knee, SD.

This is bigger than any treasure hunt and has imposing repercussions on the current political structure of the valley under the Bureau of Indian Affairs so its something that will be used as a continued source of precedence in numerous areas.

From the publicity of this affair through numerous press releases and at the NSA symposiums that I am registered to speak at, we plan to wrap up a series of investigative reports that show the corrupt nature of this order, and the players who set things into motion.

Again I have shown more than anyone here so far and I feel its time to make the announcement as we move to full protection of these resources from the locals......just something that wont be necessarily enjoyed, but something that has to happen. If we see attempts to use any of these areas we are entitled to report this through regional investigative channels that hold precedence over these locations, as being from sites associated with previous murders that remain unsolved until now....naturally they want to have the closure of the issues of the history and make something of use of the information for future needs.

SGT for a former detective, you sure act suspect when you debate about things without making any finds, and its really not impressive to see this type of information 'eluding' you for some personal reason....as you just strut around making sensationalized series' and making something out of nothing.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Current Events.....in what 'realm' ..... here?

Last time I checked there was a series of TV shows you were making, lying about the Apache and calling them the BLACK HAND

When the actual fact is that Mano Negro was a Jesuit Term and was used extensively as a scare tactic.....which you have turned on the tribes to inspire fear and suspense from using their name.....

You spoke of the other legends there as well and desecrated their name by forming your own Apache Thunder God.....

So when it comes down to who is spreading info online and around the TV Realm you are filming in, no I am not up on any of your current deceptive practices......

The last time there was a news brief about your work I think I must have missed it.

Since this info exonerates the Apache for the 30 men's death do you think I enjoy seeing the Tourist Lie flying around.....on TV

AND YOU TALK CURRENT EVENTS>>>>>>>LOL

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SGTFDA,
You are absolutely right, if I had a map I wouldn't show anyone. In fact in the area that I'm in I found a stone with deep carvings on it, definitely not native American.
Eldo,
Calm down, your starting to rant. If you're right it will show it self.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Current Events.....in what 'realm' ..... here?

Last time I checked there was a series of TV shows you were making, lying about the Apache and calling them the BLACK HAND

When the actual fact is that Mano Negro was a Jesuit Term and was used extensively as a scare tactic.....which you have turned on the tribes to inspire fear and suspense from using their name.....

You spoke of the other legends there as well and desecrated their name by forming your own Apache Thunder God.....

So when it comes down to who is spreading info online and around the TV Realm you are filming in, no I am not up on any of your current deceptive practices......

The last time there was a news brief about your work I think I must have missed it.

Since this info exonerates the Apache for the 30 men's death do you think I enjoy seeing the Tourist Lie flying around.....on TV

AND YOU TALK CURRENT EVENTS>>>>>>>LOL

Oh good lord. Have a cup of coffee amigo. :coffee2:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo, Amigo :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:Remember within a four mile circle , but which bufords tavern, the one in town or the black horse tavern also owned by Buford on the mnt only 4 miles from the one in town, march on,NP:cat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread