So who would like to know about the dutchman mine and would like to give me a hand

1Aceman

Greenie
Nov 28, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need some help with this if you have some equipment and that would like to be apart of the lost Dutchman mine I can use the help . I will be explain how and why and who I am soon I have pictures that will show this mine I will show them soon . I need a serious person that will help me with this and honesty is a must I'm a fare and honest person and willing to share equally with who helps with this message me if you are interested in helping. Just to let you all know its been found by me and my grandpa sent to it to find it and I have I am the the great great grandson of Jacobs friend wieser, this is not a joke I need someone that knows about mining and laws on doing this because this has to be done the right way and respect for what is involved with this mine do to the history with it thank you for your time

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
This sounds so familiar:

Jul 08, 2015, 02:02 AM Ori
dutch
Jul 2015
auberry
Whites
3 times
All Types Of Treasure Hunting
Send a message via Yahoo to ginal Poster #1

so who wants to help me with the lost Dutchman's mine that i found
I am the great great grandson of Jacobs partner Ebenezer. My grandpa led me to the mine and I have unburied it . I need help with tools and how to get it that I have found this mine I haven't been able to get any reply's from anyone from treasure net can anyone help with this . I'm in need of some equipment to finish getting the rocks that have been put in it there the size of pickups . If someone would like to help with and knows about mining. Or knows of a good company that would want this job and could handle the mining laws .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions