Bob Willis: Seeking the Dutchmans Lost Treasure (46m audio lecture)

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Bob Willis: Seeking the Dutchman's Lost Treasure (46m audio lecture)

https://archive.org/details/BobWillisSeekingTheDutchmansLostTreasure

46 minute audio lecture

Is there anyone who hasn't read about and been enthralled by the famous Lost Dutchman Mine in Arizona's Superstition Mountains? Bob Willis, a television travel pioneer and freelance travel journalist, has carried his cameras to every continent and nearly 90 countries. About a dozen years ago, Bob moved to Arizona and linked up with a team of treasure seekers who had spent over 35 years researching (and searching for) the famous mine. Is the treasure real? You bet it is! In this Wyoming State Museum lecture series, Willis shares with us the history of and the many attempts to locate the lost mine. Most importantly, he shares where the mine isn't.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
https://archive.org/details/BobWillisSeekingTheDutchmansLostTreasure

46 minute audio lecture

Is there anyone who hasn't read about and been enthralled by the famous Lost Dutchman Mine in Arizona's Superstition Mountains? Bob Willis, a television travel pioneer and freelance travel journalist, has carried his cameras to every continent and nearly 90 countries. About a dozen years ago, Bob moved to Arizona and linked up with a team of treasure seekers who had spent over 35 years researching (and searching for) the famous mine. Is the treasure real? You bet it is! In this Wyoming State Museum lecture series, Willis shares with us the history of and the many attempts to locate the lost mine. Most importantly, he shares where the mine isn't.

The link is either bad or currently unavailable.
Either way, I am looking forward to listening to it.
Thank you.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
The link is either bad or currently unavailable. Either way, I am looking forward to listening to it. Thank you.

This is what I got when I went into the site itself:

Scheduled Maintenance

The Internet Archive's sites are offline for scheduled maintenance and upgrades.

Please check our twitter feed @internetarchive for updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
They've finished their maintenance, the audio lecture is again available.

Note that it is 45 minutes long.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! I like listening to this kind of stuff while doing other things! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread