Should Travis Tumlinson be considered a listed artist?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No , because are not his works!

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If he carved the stones, he is the artist.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I missed his signature on the works .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The writing style on the stone tablets is unique . Travis tried hard to made the same fonts on his Chest stone map , the only stone map which he carved .

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
The writing style on the stone tablets is unique . Travis tried hard to made the same fonts on his Chest stone map , the only stone map which he carved .

I thought that the Chest stone predates the stone maps. Isn't that one of the conclusions?

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Markmar I held the chest stone the other day. It's heavy and very interesting to look at up close
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454294335.241234.jpg

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought that the Chest stone predates the stone maps. Isn't that one of the conclusions?

Howdy Hal,

Have you seen definite proof of this? Why was there a need for the Chest stone to predate the PSM's if Travis created both? Just to make the story fit. If the story was true, there would be no need to do so.

Will you ever see definite proof, or will you ever be allowed to do an independent test?:laughing7:

Homar

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Howdy Hal,

Have you seen definite proof of this? Why was there a need for the Chest stone to predate the PSM's if Travis created both? Just to make the story fit. If the story was true, there would be no need to do so.

Will you ever see definite proof, or will you ever be allowed to do an independent test?:laughing7:

Homar
coazon de oro
No, no proof.

I am like a November bride, always hopeful and waiting.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The Chest stone map predates only some latest copies of the stone maps .

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar I held the chest stone the other day. It's heavy and very interesting to look at up close
View attachment 1267216

The "Chest" stone was easy to read.

Just locate El Tenedor del Diablo or the Devils fork and go from there.

It simply shows look in the valley between the twin peaks for "Leche de la Madre" or Mothers Milk. Under the mothers milk between her twin peaks you will find "El Corazon" a huge green emerald.

It sounds so familiar doesn't it?

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It simply shows look in the valley between the twin peaks for "Leche de la Madre" or Mothers Milk. Under the mothers milk between her twin peaks you will find "El Corazon" a huge green emerald.

So the older smaller set of white Travis stones should be worth more considering they might be his 1st set?
& his family's horse trading maps? all historical.... Maybe they should be donated, sitting next to the fake stone maps for all to see?

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the older smaller set of white Travis stones should be worth more considering they might be his 1st set?
& his family's horse trading maps? all historical.... Maybe they should be donated, sitting next to the fake stone maps for all to see?

Carrol,

Smaller fake maps next to the larger fake maps? I would say Carrol at the very least no one could ever accuse you of "Romancing the Stone" maps!

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carrol,

Smaller fake maps next to the larger fake maps? I would say Carrol at the very least no one could ever accuse you of "Romancing the Stone" maps!

Now that's funny!!!!
I can't decide if their historical or hysterical!!

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mario

Bill was talking about a 1984 movie ( Romancing the stone ) with actors Michael Douglas and Dani De Vito .

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions