The Tumlinson Diary

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
It would help if you used quotes or named the person that you are addressing. Assuming for a moment that it was me, (balloon comment) "they" meaning Ryan and his team. I didn't know that included you if it now does. If it helps, I don't give you much though these days and would like to keep it that way if possible.

You know Victor I'm aware of the issues you face in life. I never threw that in your face. During the recent snow storm I said a little prayer you would survive. If this is all you have to keep you going go for it. I have a thick skin.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Have I called you Joe? If not there is no they.

Frank,

Don't believe I ever said or wrote that you had called me over this subject. I know who has been with Ryan in Texas while he has been putting this together. They comprise a small group which does not include me. That's more than fine, as I am really out of the loop and have no real desire to be in it. Those who are in that small, elite group, are the "they" to the singular I. Only one person has called me on a semi-regular basis. If you ain't going to call me, you could at least send me some flowers.:toothy4:

Hope all is well with you, and hope to drive down to the Rendezvous on Saturday this year. Look forward to seeing you there.

Take care,

Joe

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
I missed seeing you there Joe. It was not the same.

Frank,

I don't think I will ever be the same either. I would have been there for one day last Oct., but that was the day the VA wanted me in Las Vegas. As it turned out, they recently awarded me a 90% disability rating, which is nothing to sneeze at. That being said, I would rather have never set foot in Vietnam.

The Rendezvous was getting very rough on Carolyn as well as me. All the hours and work followed by folks sitting/talking outside our trailer 'til 3AM and not giving us any rest. Despite that, we missed meeting up with our friends. If we make it out for Saturday, we won't be spending the night.

Things seem to be changing in the Dutch Hunting Community. Try to hang on to the Frank we all know and respect.

Take care,

Joe

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
You know Victor I'm aware of the issues you face in life. I never threw that in your face. During the recent snow storm I said a little prayer you would survive. If this is all you have to keep you going go for it. I have a thick skin.

I try to complement Joe, and you attack me for suggesting that people still value his opinion? I thought that this was Ryan's project, backed by some jagaloon obsessed with pitching me off Weavers Needle, and that you were a passive observer, simply along for the ride. Didn't you write something similar? So, when I wrote "they" they obviously did not include you. But instead, you injected yourself into the conversation and started with the insults. To be clear, I am not interested in you, your ideas or, your opinion of me and ask that you to simply ignore me. PLEASE, with sugar on top.

And do me a favor, save your prayers for someone that you actually care about.

Last edited:

Weaversneedle

Jan 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I try to complement Joe, and you attack me for suggesting that people still value his opinion? I thought that this was Ryan's project, backed by some jagaloon obsessed with pitching me off Weavers Needle, and that you were a passive observer, simply along for the ride. Didn't you write something similar? So, when I wrote "they" they obviously did not include you. But instead, you injected yourself into the conversation and started with the insults. To be clear, I am not interested in you, your ideas or, your opinion of me and ask that you to simply ignore me. PLEASE, with sugar on top.

And do me a favor, save your prayers for someone that you actually care about.

Sounds like Frank is just looking out for you. It would appear you need all our prayers

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Hal,

Personally, although not a religious man, I firmly believe there is power in prayer. I have seen it many times.

Good luck,

Joe

Weaversneedle

Jan 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal,

Personally, although not a religious man, I firmly believe there is power in prayer. I have seen it many times.

Good luck,

Joe

Amen to that cactus jumper . The power of prayer has pulled me out of the fire many times

OP
OP
S

starman 1

Jun 3, 2010
Circlestone

Hello Dog:

You asked:

"Can anyone lead me to where i can read the thoughts on the Ancient European presence? I am very interested in read about that. Thanks for any help".

I suggest you take a look at the Circlestone site in the Superstition Mountains. Seems you can find a number of articles on the internet. Hopefully such a look will raise more questions than they answer. There is also a small work, "Arizona in the 50`s", by Captain James H. Tevis. Captain Tevis gives some fascinating insights that comes from a person actively involved in the Southwest in the 1850`s. I would play particular to pages 132-137.

There is a site in New Mexico that speaks to a mid-east presence it seems about the time of christ. Maybe some one else here can help with that.

For now the folks that believe in such a presence are in the minority and the flat earth folks definitely rule the day---for the moment.

Like your handle. An associate uses the same name except he prefers it over his given name. His father was a incredible map maker.

Good luck in your journey

Starman

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Dog

There is a site in New Mexico that speaks to a mid-east presence it seems about the time of christ. Maybe some one else here can help with that.

For now the folks that believe in such a presence are in the minority and the flat earth folks definitely rule the day---for the moment.

Good luck in your journey

Starman

Dog, Google the Decalogue Stone. It's up near Los Lunas. The Phoenician-like military camp on top of the mesa is the most interesting aspect, IMO.

By the way, Starman, the flat earth theory has recently exploded in popularity - on the internet of course. They've had to trash NASA and Google Earth to try to establish traction, but you do whacha gotta do, I guess.

captain1965

Apr 12, 2015
Mesa
Detector(s) used
fisher gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Tucson artifacts are interesting.

OP
OP
S

starman 1

Jun 3, 2010
Hello Hal,

Interestingly enough the Tucson Artifacts are perhaps,as a collection, the most important artifacts ever discovered in the Americas. They tell a great story of life, death, destruction, and the promise of rebirth. The history of a people who came and settled in the southwest, created a city state, found a treasure of incalculable worth and in the process, because of their own weaknesses, were destroyed in a horrific holocaust. At the end less than 200 survived, some moving east and perhaps a few south.

And with them they took their history and their future set forth on a set of lead artifacts they dumped in a marshy area of Arizona to make way for a more valuable commodity---life.

An examination of the artifacts reveals this history. It is a history that other artifacts point to. The Trail Maps, the Stone Crosses, The Latin Heart and 6 stones that currently only reflect the smallness of their circumstances.

So where do they point. The Superstition Mountains of Arizona. And what is it they are pointing to? On the Latin Heart it is referred to as Transeo Ecclesia, a religious area, on the Tucson Artifacts there are numerous temples and whispers of a library. Furthermore there are sections of a trail system depicted that are a part of the same system that is shown on The Trail Maps and the 6 stones. The Stone Crosses, the so called cave of Hat Mountain.

Now as a mediterranean presence in the Superstitions becomes clearer the why of that appearance offers itself for understanding. Will it be understood? Perhaps, perhaps not.

The following can illustrate this point. Years ago I knew a magician. Quite good actually. He shared a most remarkable story with me about a young man who he spent an evening with discussing magic. As the night progressed he realized he was in the presence of real magic. As dawn approached the young man simply disappeared and never returned. However our young man left the magician a book of magic. Magic he could not understand and so the magician put it in a drawer and puzzled over it the rest of his life. Sometimes when I think of this story I think of Travis, a magician who discovered real magic only to put it into a barn. Magic he could not understand.

if you are interested in real magic engaged Tucson Artifact no. 13, a labarum. Artifact 13 is what links the Temple in Spirit Mountain and the site in the Superstitions.

Starman

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
The Tucson artifacts are interesting.

Captain,

This entire story, as it relates to the LDM, started with this post by Late49er in 2005:

[Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:02 pm Recently I was in Downieville, California and came across a hardback book by a gentlemen named Sims Ely. The book and a number of letters from the Pheonix area were being sold at a yard sale by an elderly lady who was cleaning out her garage. Seems her husband had passed away recently. Her family was from the Pheonix area and the material had belonged to her husband. Anyway I bought the books and letters, for five dollars. I have read a bit of the book and have to admit it is quite good. Haven`t looked at the letters yet but they seem to be addressed to Mr. Ely.

I have prospected for gold in california for many years. Moved here 10 years ago from georgia. My grandad use to prospect a lot in the Dahlonega area of n georgia. Anyway we have our share of lost mines up here and i have never done much but just look for gold never lost mines. I am curious is Mr. Ely a reliable source and is the lost dutchman mine still being looked for.

Also is there any museum, etc., in the Pheonix area that might be interested in this material. I would be happy to donate it once I finish reading the material.

I just stumbled across this website today.

regards,

Late49er]

This bit of fiction mixed with, I'm sure, some truth continued for all these years. It eventually morphed into the story of OZ and brought the Tucson artifacts into play. All of this seems to originate with a man named Ben and a hoard of other identities all seeming to be posting from the same keyboard. I did my best to research the entire story from start to finish.

My conclusion is that it's a well constructed historical novel replete with additions of historical facts and evidence from many Dutch hunters, including myself. I doubt many have gathered the evidence that I have gathered over the years, without being experts in the various fields the story encompasses.

I'm convinced the story is questionable, start to finish.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
S

starman 1

Jun 3, 2010
The real Magic

Gentlemen:

Perhaps the real magic is a free exchange of ideas. The opportunity to accept or reject those ideas is a gift. A gift that we can all agree is the most important thing going. Whether or not we agree or disagree we can celebrate that.

We merely point a way. Nothing more and nothing less. Some have taken it some have not and that is ok.

Never less Artifact 13 is magic.

Starman

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Gentlemen:

Perhaps the real magic is a free exchange of ideas. The opportunity to accept or reject those ideas is a gift. A gift that we can all agree is the most important thing going. Whether or not we agree or disagree we can celebrate that.

We merely point a way. Nothing more and nothing less. Some have taken it some have not and that is ok.

Never less Artifact 13 is magic.

Starman

Starman,

Here is another opinion of artifact 13:

The Dinosaur on the Tucson Artifacts - Jason Colavito

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
S

starman 1

Jun 3, 2010
Artifact 13

Hello Mr. Ribaudo,

Have to say I always enjoy Mr. Colavito. Doesn`t he also believe the earth is hollow? Believe a couple of our folks encountered him years ago with Travis looking for lizard men in Roger`s Canyon. :laughing7:

Seriously though that is not artifact 13. Artifact 13 is a labarum. When I number the artifacts I am simply following the system used by the original discoverers and documented in the Bent work.

In looking at your photos it always surprised me of the one`s you elected to take a picture of. I would have thought a picture of the temple showing the library of Oz would have more interesting. Maybe I am wrong here. Maybe you did. Can`t really make the artifact out in one of the pictures.

Starman

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Starman,

We took pictures of all the artifacts. I would have to take another look at the Bent Manuscript to get the correct numbering. I assume you are correct. Was the above picture what you are talking about?

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread