The Tumlinson Diary

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Hello Mr. Ribaudo,

Have to say I always enjoy Mr. Colavito. Doesn`t he also believe the earth is hollow? Believe a couple of our folks encountered him years ago with Travis looking for lizard men in Roger`s Canyon. :laughing7:

Seriously though that is not artifact 13. Artifact 13 is a labarum. When I number the artifacts I am simply following the system used by the original discoverers and documented in the Bent work.

In looking at your photos it always surprised me of the one`s you elected to take a picture of. I would have thought a picture of the temple showing the library of Oz would have more interesting. Maybe I am wrong here. Maybe you did. Can`t really make the artifact out in one of the pictures.

Starman

Starman,

Not familiar with the man's beliefs, but believe they may have something to do with making money.:dontknow: On the other hand, I'm very familiar with your story and find it no more believable than hollow earth theories.

Your own theory of Calalus and its continuing history is very interesting. It's been a lot of fun, over the years, gathering the "proof/evidence" for the yarn. It's led me down some fascinating pieces of true history, as well as some not so true. I don't expect it to end anytime soon and look forward to its evolving "facts".

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
S

starman 1

Jun 3, 2010
Hello Mr. Ribaudo,

That is the one. Good catch. The other side of the artifact is also quiet interesting. Particularly the map that shows Calalus, England, Italy and France.(modern designations). And of course the temple and a few other signs.

And that is where the magic begins it is recognizing that what you think you know has little or no relation to what is. That is where our magician friend failed.

The first step is the symbol 0 that appears under the two temples. That symbol is a gift from the ancients.

A symbol that appears repeatedly in the Superstitions. Particularly a canyon I was visiting recently. Retired but just helping wrap up a few things.

Starman

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Hello Mr. Ribaudo,

That is the one. Good catch. The other side of the artifact is also quiet interesting. Particularly the map that shows Calalus, England, Italy and France.(modern designations). And of course the temple and a few other signs.

And that is where the magic begins it is recognizing that what you think you know has little or no relation to what is. That is where our magician friend failed.

The first step is the symbol 0 that appears under the two temples. That symbol is a gift from the ancients.

A symbol that appears repeatedly in the Superstitions. Particularly a canyon I was visiting recently. Retired but just helping wrap up a few things.

Starman

Starman,

This sounds interesting.......and familiar. Are you saying that we need to decide what the meaning of IS is? As with the majority of your puzzles, I'm afraid that only you have the answer.

Enlighten us!

As for the many circles you speak of, it's no real mystery to those of us who have made, even a casual study of Native American cultures. Life's Circle is a common theme and can be seen in many aspects of material artifacts and religious beliefs.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

captain1965

Apr 12, 2015
Mesa
Detector(s) used
fisher gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for hitting the like button so much. Can't help it.

OP
OP
S

starman 1

Jun 3, 2010
The Way

Hello Captain,

I hope you enjoy the dialogue and embark on your own journey of exploration. If you are interested in learning more about the Tucson Artifacts I recommend you start by reading a work by Thomas Bent, "The Tucson Artifacts". This is a first hand account of the discovery and the particulars that are critical to an understanding of the dig. If you are interested in a dialogue that really fleshes out a lot of the contemporary issues surrounding the artifacts and an in depth analysis of the argument in favor of the artifacts being a gateway to further things there really is no better introduction than the discussion here in the LDM,Oz, and Calalus thread. Believe it was started by Old Pueblo.

The Bent work is very difficult to locate but you might get lucky never know. I would approach information that is available on the internet with a healthy degree of skepticism. And just to be safe these comments also. Most of what you find out there on this subject is just total nonsense, that is why the Bent work is so important in grounding any attempt to understand what is going on.

I would recommend you keep two things in mind:

A. The artifacts were never meant to be found. They were created for a select group of individuals who had an understanding of what the artifacts were talking about. For example the symbol 0 was understood for what it was not what subsequent inhabitants of the Southwest would abscribe its meaning to be. Obviously they too would add their graffiti to the mix and then fast forward many years and no one but someone close to the true story of Calalus would have a clue as to the meaning of this symbol.

B. If you take the time to look at the Oz dialogue pay particular attention to posts 160 and 161. That pretty much opens the door to the other side of the rabbit hole, and anyone with any sense perhaps should just close the door there and jump back to this side of the Matrix.

Good luck

Starman

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the middle of this picture is the " ECCLESIA " from the Latin stone heart map .

Cueva del Someo Montana.jpg

and the same place from an aerial view

1.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks starman 1, and sdcfia for that info. on Ancient Europeans in the U.S. Ill be doing some reading on those sites.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Frank,

Hope all is well with you and the family.

Don't see you posting much about the Tumlinson story lately. Are you still involved? I understand that most of the information is being withheld, but wondered how the process was going. Ryan doesn't call or even send me flowers anymore.:dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Frank,

Hope all is well with you and the family.

Don't see you posting much about the Tumlinson story lately. Are you still involved? I understand that most of the information is being withheld, but wondered how the process was going. Ryan doesn't call or even send me flowers anymore.:dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

Joe I'm no longer interested in the Tumlinson story and no longer associated with Ryan. I moved on. Hope your health issues improve.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Joe I'm no longer interested in the Tumlinson story and no longer associated with Ryan. I moved on. Hope your health issues improve.

Frank,

To be honest, I'm glad to see you out of that affair. On the other hand, I expect those flowers to show up any day now.:laughing7:

Take care,

Joe

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry to hear that Frank, I thought that you and Ryan did some good work together in your past videos.
I assume from your post this means you will not be 'starring' in the upcoming Tumlinson series? That is a shame, you are a natural on camera. Safe to say most everyone enjoys that easy-going retired cop character 'Frank' you portray so well.8-)
Who knows, if you could only grow some curly locks and tap dance, you might become the next Shirley Temple.
Seriously, you should do more of that kind of work, you are good at it.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Sorry to hear that Frank, I thought that you and Ryan did some good work together in your past videos.
I assume from your post this means you will not be 'starring' in the upcoming Tumlinson series? That is a shame, you are a natural on camera. Safe to say most everyone enjoys that easy-going retired cop character 'Frank' you portray so well.8-)
Who knows, if you could only grow some curly locks and tap dance, you might become the next Shirley Temple.
Seriously, you should do more of that kind of work, you are good at it

Earnie,

You think Frank should do more "Shirley Temple" rolls:dontknow: Just never saw Frank in curls and a skirt, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Earnie,

You think Frank should do more "Shirley Temple" rolls:dontknow: Just never saw Frank in curls and a skirt, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

With his 'curls' Frank would be a ready-made stand in for Mike on the Better Call Saul series. (Isn't 'Mike' also a retired cop from Chicago?)
Remember that bunch of actual DEA guys on the first season of that reality DEA show (I think also based in Chicago)? I always thought they could take that whole crew, give them each a five gallon hat and a horse, and they would have an excellent cast for a remake of 'The Magnificent Seven'.
Like Frank, those guys were all ready-made characters.

[Edit; Turns out 'Mike' is from Philadelphia not Chicago, is there really a difference? :dontknow: ]

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Earnie,

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

I think Frank was the man in the room and did what he saw best. Relieved himself of the stigma that has become known as the faked stone maps. He probably knows more about it than we ever will. But I believe he found out it was all smoke and mirrors. So much for the paper map. He'll use that for trail paper after doing his duty. Good going Frank. Work Alone it's more satisfying and you don't have to worry about being back stabbed. Franks found a lot of skirts and panties out in the supers. That doesn't count though. He never tried them on. At least that WE know about.... :)

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Who knows, if you could only grow some curly locks and tap dance, you might become the next Shirley Temple.
Seriously, you should do more of that kind of work, you are good at it."

Geesh! I meant on-camera work, not 'tap dancing'.:BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread