CAMPS IN THE SUPERSTITIONS....

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol..exactly

I mentioned reptoids because I had just read some looney tunes article about someone camped in the Laurel Grove near Peter's Mesa, and they witnessed a woman being killed and eaten, then he got in a gunfight when they tried attacking him. Then another about a secret underground base beneath the Supers (supposed to be where the BOOMS came from). I guess that underground base was there in the 1800s! HAHAHA

Mike

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike, here is one of me when I was on my way to dance with the old ones in Baja ( self timer ) Notice the long machete on my pack, from the Yucatan trip. used daily there for cutting the jungle vegitation.

.On.jpg

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SHADDUP EARNIE :laughing7::laughing7::coffee2::coffee2:

iinidentally my bedding consisted iof a 6' x 5' piece of heavy canvas - ya can't get rid of the roots and rocks in that kind of country. Even so, you have no problem with sleeping - you're too tired :laughing7:

I found my self dancing with the old ones in the flickering light of my campfire in that long ago deserted canyon in Baja

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions