the mine has been found

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well....

That sure messes up MY plans...

I figured after reading all of the posts on here and watching the tv shows...I was ready to go walk right up to it...spend an hour, maybe two, get all the gold and head for Tahiti

Course I have never been in the Superstitions...But I did drive past them 3 weeks ago, at night (No kidding!), so felt I was ready to cash in...

Missed it..

Oh well...guess I better change my plans and drive by Tayopa...sounds like easy pickin's

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Well....

That sure messes up MY plans...

I figured after reading all of the posts on here and watching the tv shows...I was ready to go walk right up to it...spend an hour, maybe two, get all the gold and head for Tahiti

Course I have never been in the Superstitions...But I did drive past them 3 weeks ago, at night (No kidding!), so felt I was ready to cash in...

Missed it..

Oh well...guess I better change my plans and drive by Tayopa...sounds like easy pickin's

if you have any connections with the white crusaders maybe old wild bill will cut you in....lol

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
And so, the legend continues. On his death bed he will relate clues to the mine, a map will suddenly appear and the legend will remain alive. Looks like he ain't that far away. Damm government, always destroying people's dreams. You young folks out there, better take notice. You better get to lookin for the next few decades and watch out for them white militia bullets...

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No! No! That old guy was working the door the night we took this photo! He was there man! 8-)

Attachments

• nbn6.jpg
    nbn6.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 140

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Travis "Wild Bill" Tumlinson strikes again!! Did he make a set of Stone Maps depicting the mine location so when he dies we all get the shaft?

Get your Coon Dog Arse outa here!!

I found the bunny you sons a *****es and Federal guvment tax men, I got ya now stay away! I cant do anything anyways to get it outa there with out those sons a *****es around!!! I may pay them Crusaders a small fee for protecting my lilly white arse, but, hey, I found it, I tell ya, I found it!! I got a cow with meals and plenty of money so I don't need it I'm just entitled too it!! You'll be a wearing some lead under shorts if ya don't!! Fiddy years I worked fo it fiddy gooodd ddaammnn years!!

If he's not a protected member of the KKK he'll be dead as a duck!!

Geez this guys probably the one who found it. Just think about all those homeless guys that've won the lottery and you'll see the connection!!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I found it Don Jose, I just "connected" the dots. :dontknow:
Don Jose Entrance.jpg
"X" marks the spot. :tongue3:

Last edited:

treasure_hunter_2004

May 8, 2014
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Travis "Wild Bill" Tumlinson strikes again!! Did he make a set of Stone Maps depicting the mine location so when he dies we all get the shaft?

Get your Coon Dog Arse outa here!!

I found the bunny you sons a *****es and Federal guvment tax men, I got ya now stay away! I cant do anything anyways to get it outa there with out those sons a *****es around!!! I may pay them Crusaders a small fee for protecting my lilly white arse, but, hey, I found it, I tell ya, I found it!! I got a cow with meals and plenty of money so I don't need it I'm just entitled too it!! You'll be a wearing some lead under shorts if ya don't!! Fiddy years I worked fo it fiddy gooodd ddaammnn years!!

If he's not a protected member of the KKK he'll be dead as a duck!!

Geez this guys probably the one who found it. Just think about all those homeless guys that've won the lottery and you'll see the connection!!

LMAO, this made my morning right here!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread