Torie517 and the rattle snakes and black diamond mountain and the golden rule mine

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Rattle Snakes have been bad this year I can go out and find more than one most of them are around the black diamond mine that is were the Rosa quarts can be found they say you could buy shares in the golden rule mine but that is were the green snakes are the weather is changing here I just hope the snakes get sleepy.. my 17 year old told me I was right .I asked her about what she is living in Oklahoma she said I was right about the port hole... OMG... she said she saw that on TV .that is my Noelle ...I could talk of the port hole at home in Oklahoma and I would get a big that is not true .now that is ..ok so I hate snakes the next four months should be great and I have been writing my book I started in Oklahoma it is not about the Dutchmen gold it is about the seven city's and the Aztecs and there gold and the Apache gold .seeing that it is all over this place here not in the superstitions .and this year we will prove that fact hell the men next door to me are here and they go all day taking samples with there big drill .gold here so show me gold in the superstitions I will show you gold here just 50 miles from the Peralta ranch or mexico .....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread