Would you say the "Priest Stone" is the decoding key for the other 2 stone maps?

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I'm not so down with that assumption, I could name a few who's found more in value or not. But if I new what the Kings fifth was sold for I could tell you yes or no. Real fast.

i wasn't asking for your approval...i know beyond the shadow of a doubt carrol sr. found a treasure on top of a hill in the goldfield area ..i've been to the site...after the treasure was found all the locals tore up the hill with heavy equipment looking for more

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
You said he found more then any stoner ever will, what he get for the treasure and if you were there was it silver like I guessed. Give me the value and we can prove your statement is correct!

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
You said he found more then any stoner ever will, what he get for the treasure and if you were there was it silver like I guessed. Give me the value and we can prove your statement is correct!

i've already stated..i dont need your approval....and i dont care if you believe me or not..these are the facts as i know them..take em or leave em:headbang:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, Trail first the other two any order. Stand alone maps same as the crosses, different site! 100 percent on that.

You are right , trail map , runs to cross map then to the horses ass, the priest starts at the middle of the horses back and continues in that order .

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And was I right on the Silver

you are right on the silver. no metal detector tho,
in the 50's he only had one of those big heavy army mine locators & he didn't use it.

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are right , trail map , runs to cross map then to the horses ass, the priest starts at the middle of the horses back and continues in that order .

well let me ask this, my dad always said there is 4 Jesuit caches (split to 4 empty mine shafts),
being the cross area, the heart area, the dagger area & the ? Turtle ? i don't remember.
I know where 2 of them are as he showed me one spot where when I probed it (cross location), you could hear the rocks falling underground. The dagger location we core drilled & the water blasted thru the bit went underground, we put a marker at that spot.
Does any of this coincide with the you guys interpretation? Anyone can chime in here!

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree about the cross and heart caches being in separate mine shafts, I don't know about the other two.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
you are right on the silver. no metal detector tho,
in the 50's he only had one of those big heavy army mine locators & he didn't use it.

Carrol

Did you and pops find The smelters nearby. I do think I know the area your talking about. The Smelter slag left behind was high in silver content. And there's quite a few old silver mines in the area. The Horse from Santa Fe pastures to the north is to the silver fields with a lot of silver left in them. The priest takes you further north to I don't know yet because I just haven't found it yet.

Wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Carrol

Did you and pops find The smelters nearby. I do think I know the area your talking about. The Smelter slag left behind was high in silver content. And there's quite a few old silver mines in the area. The Horse from Santa Fe pastures to the north is to the silver fields with a lot of silver left in them. The priest takes you further north to I don't know yet because I just haven't found it yet.

Wrmickel1

the smelters are about a mile away on the opposite side of the road...unfortunately the crap weasels of the world have dismantled them and taken them home

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carrol

Wrmickel1

I'm sure he knew about the smelters, i was too young.

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree about the cross and heart caches being in separate mine shafts, I don't know about the other two.

My dad wanted to show me the other 2 shaft locations but he was too sick (cancer) & I didn't want to take him away from the home, he passed 2 months later.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Carrol

I believe it's more then four, I have five spots but maybe there covered mines who knows.
Then I also located 6 open mine spots.

Wrmickel1

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The heart area:

View attachment 1391885

The cross area:

View attachment 1391887

Each area has carved saguaro & corresponding carved boulder. I have the boulder pics as well & the dagger area pics. I can't remember what the 4th area was called, I know it was further north. I think the turtle was part of the confederate treasure code.

keep in mind we took these pictures over 47 years ago!

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
the smelters are about a mile away on the opposite side of the road...unfortunately the crap weasels of the world have dismantled them and taken them home

Them are not the ones, the one's I'm talking about are still there. Your talking about kilns not smelters a very big difference in what temp they can reach.

Wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Them are not the ones, the one's I'm talking about are still there. Your talking about kilns not smelters a very big difference in what temp they can reach.

Wrmickel1

these were smelters before the idiots destroyed them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread