Would you say the "Priest Stone" is the decoding key for the other 2 stone maps?

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Them are not the ones, the one's I'm talking about are still there. Your talking about kilns not smelters a very big difference in what temp they can reach.

Wrmickel1

there used to bits and pieces of the black slag from the smelter laying around...you could crush and pan any one of them and come up with gold and silver...have you ever been to any of these sites or are you map dowsing?

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The heart sign means that there is something good here. Usually used for treasure such as bars ,nuggets, coins, jewels. The cross sign is used for church treasure, gold crosses, cups, anything that belonged in the church.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know about the cactus thing the pic's are old and the confederate thing I know nothing about and only a little of the Dutchman. I don't read any of it to keep my mind pure to interpret the Stones. Not to cross contaminate what there on the stones.

Wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
there used to bits and pieces of the black slag from the smelter laying around...you could crush and pan any one of them and come up with gold and silver...have you ever been to any of these sites or are you map dowsing?

I think I saw a pic of what your talking about, kinda a beehive shape, They never used that type, unless they were 1930 or so. And that's not what I'm looking for.

And I never used a dowsing rod. But I do have a ranger tell

Wrmickel1

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The heart sign means that there is something good here. Usually used for treasure such as bars ,nuggets, coins, jewels. The cross sign is used for church treasure, gold crosses, cups, anything that belonged in the church.

Maybe so but in this case it's bars & raw gold in sacks (that's all they had mining).

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Azdave

Have I been to these sights, No, but the question you should ask your self is how did I call that it was Silver. And I will add now! It was bullion, bars most likely about 65 to 75 Percent Silver, Carrol yes or no please.

Wrmickel1,

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe so but in this case it's bars & raw gold in sacks (that's all they had mining).

I believe the same, silver was made in to bars and gold was hauled in sacks. At least I have no clues that the gold was melted down onsite.

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carrol,
I 100% agree that the heart caches are bars and nuggets (raw gold). I also believe that the cross cache is church stuff. The cross and the heart caches were kept separated, usually the church treasure was higher up or farther up a difficult canyon. The belief was if someone found the heart cache, they would go away happy and not come back.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Azdave

Have I been to these sights, No, but the question you should ask your self is how did I call that it was Silver. And I will add now! It was bullion, bars most likely about 65 to 75 Percent Silver, Carrol yes or no please.

Wrmickel1,

lol...did your pendulum tell you it was silver?....i have friends that map dowse...a couple of them are pretty good....but accurate about 10
% of the time...in my younger days i helped them dig many a empty holes...as far as being right on the silver....you had a 50-50 chance whether it was gold or silver..you got lucky and picked silver...

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, not really you asked if I've been to your site. Cause your site is not the place to be, And I've never been to Carrols either cause I don't know where it is. Now if the silver percent is somewhere near what I asked, It because there's a mine of chalky stuff that would have been used to purify the silver.

So I believe my fifty fifty chance will just go up and up and up![emoji3]

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Well, not really you asked if I've been to your site. Cause your site is not the place to be, And I've never been to Carrols either cause I don't know where it is. Now if the silver percent is somewhere near what I asked, It because there's a mine of chalky stuff that would have been used to purify the silver.

So I believe my fifty fifty chance will just go up and up and up![emoji3]

i've been an assayer for many years and i've refined alot of silver...and ive never heard of anyone using chalky stuff to purify silver lol :dontknow:....if your interested i will explain the correct procedure here ..carrol's site is the one i'm talking about..i knew carrol sr. very well

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
That's because you are in today. Not 100 200 300 years ago, Back then you used what worked in the field.

Some examples, lime,cinnabar, Mercury and bore axe

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
That's because you are in today. Not 100 200 300 years ago, Back then you used what worked in the field.

Some examples, lime,cinnabar, Mercury and bore axe

nitric acid has been around for thousands of years and that is how they refined precious metals....mercury will attach to silver but it will not purify it...lime and borax are flux's used in smelting

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Correct, Cuplation was the most common method, lime and borax stuck to what. Ohh impurities. And the acid works good for micro gold in ore. Witch has to be reclaimed with plate and electricity, I didn't know they had that back then. Tom Edison stoled that from the Jesuits.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Correct, Cuplation was the most common method, lime and borax stuck to what. Ohh impurities. And the acid works good for micro gold in ore. Witch has to be reclaimed with plate and electricity, I didn't know they had that back then. Tom Edison stoled that from the Jesuits.

lol...you must have read that online..cupelation is used in assaying to absorb the lead from your assay to reveal a bead of precious metal which is measured or weighed to tell how many opt (ounce per ton)..you are way off base here..first off..borax is a washing powder that they use in smelting and assay flux.it will not refine silver...nitric acid is the fastest..cheapest and simplest way to refine silver....hurry up and go read more b.s. online so you can answer back:icon_thumright:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I would say you were online, Your answer is just to perfect. But you did help me out with something I needed to know.[emoji3]

Thanks must sleep on it.

Wrmickel1. When you need a answer ask the right guy.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I would say you were online, Your answer is just to perfect. But you did help me out with something I needed to know.[emoji3]

Thanks must sleep on it.

Wrmickel1. When you need a answer ask the right guy.

goodnight bud..always a pleasure to harass you

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Azdave

I can take Harassment! I've been known to spar with that crusty Cactusjumper, Who's left a few thrones in my hinny��
Don't let him know I kinda like him, reminds me of my father. Keep that a secret I'll never live it down.��

Wrmickel1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread