2017 Dutchman Rendezvous?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Roy,

I have it in mind to make stew again next year for Friday night, assuming I am healthy enough. We hope you and Beth can show up.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with in your ongoing Custer research. I have a lot of fairly rare books here.

Take care,

Joe

If you are making stew, I will be there with bells on! :occasion14:

Thank you for the offer, I remain highly jealous of your excellent library and may have to take you up on the offer. The source materials have proven far more extensive than I ever imagined, and often lead into other areas - like the Fetterman massacre which has some very odd parallels to the Little Bighorn fight, even including some of the same cast of characters. I would like to find a transcript of the court of inquiry done on the colonel involved with the Fetterman fight (Carrington), and also a copy of the original report on the battle which was officially ordered to be suppressed, and a new report ordered done. Some very strange things about these two battles indeed.

My apologies for drifting off topic here, please do keep the photos coming :notworthy:

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Gary_Herndon

Oct 5, 2017
Elizabethtown, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I tried to make it but this 54 yr old Body gave out lol. I was stuck at the Hotel in Apache Junction and No One wanted to give me a ride. So to all you Dutch Hunters I missed, I'll let you know something. Most of you will think I'm off my rocker but I can back up everything I say with exact Proof. Even though Wayne Tuttle has basically chucked me under the bus. Without a doubt, and Positive evidence, I have located the 4 sites of either Peralta or Jesuit Mining, possibly the Dutchman, but for a fact the Heart with a Cross in it and a Knife beside them both carved into stone. The Peralta Stones are REAL, Tumlinson was a Lair as was his family. Like I said I can prove everything I said. You can best believe I'm going for the Gold because I've got 35 years to make up and my health is dwindling, this might be the last trip I make to Arizona .... Of course I might just settle in. Only a handful of Jacob Waltz clues are correct the rest are trash. I asked Wayne Tuttle one question which to this day he has not answered, now him being a Treasure Hunter, well you would expect an answer but thus far he hasn't said anything. The question is "Do you want to make a Profit"? Well, this person does and I'm not going to give up everything to the State of Arizona or the Feds.If anyone else wants some of the pie you have got to bring your fork. I'll be back in AZ in the wrong time of the year lol

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Only a handful of Jacob Waltz clues are correct the rest are trash.

Several of us have reached that same conclusion about the over 100+ clues. Sorry you could not make it to the rendezvous, every one I have attended was worth the effort to get there IMHO.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread