Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always thought the Horses"s head was a lead to the LDM, but I don"t know in what direction, maybe its over a mine itself,or over a under ground tunnel.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Im interested on why people believe the H/P map is not real . I believe its real as why would anyone go through the process of making a map if it want meant for something. I also believe the mine above the horse head is the LDM. Interested on any thoughts about this.

Not to try to change your mind about anything, just curious as to what has convinced you the Horse/Priest map is genuine? Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to try to change your mind about anything, just curious as to what has convinced you the Horse/Priest map is genuine? Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

that is depicted on the h/p map is a mirror image of same location , the circle above the cross in a box on the priest map is the same as the higher circle on the horse side on under the omega sign, the one above the ear has the same view as waltz doodle and is one trek that is def a dangerious hike. Its too bad they don't let drones in the wilderness area would have the proof without having to make the trek , as all the spots have a large white rock to mark them out , the one above the ear has a square rock with 1 elongated corner just as was told. Its quite a good depiction of the area . so I want to know why its not real for the doubters

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where are the naysayers? I want to be convinced that im wasting my time so I don't have to go in there.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Doc its not wasting your time. Even though the stone was carved using a coloring book for inspiration many have found things using the map. You can go to any area where you think the map applies and find stuff. So after you start finding stuff with the map you are convinced you solved them. But many others also found stuff in other areas. The only thing the map was good for was getting you off your ass and searching a area. You can search any area and find stuff. I hear many stories about how the map was used to find things in many different areas. No matter what I say the finders don't want to hear the map had nothing to do with the find. Yes I know. Everyone else was in the wrong spot.

Last edited:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc its not wasting your time. Even though the stone was carved using a coloring book for inspiration many have found things using the map. You can go to any area where you think the map applies and find stuff. So after you start finding stuff with the map you are convinced you solved them. But many others also found stuff in other areas. The only thing the map was good for was getting you off your ass and searching a area. You can search any area and find stuff. I hear many stories about how the map was used to find things in many different areas. No matter what I say the finders don't want to hear the map had nothing to do with the find. Yes I know. Everyone else was in the wrong spot.

Words of wisdom

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't believe in the Stones any more than I do the Easter Bunny.
But by golly, people find eggs by the basket full!

I think Sarge is right, the secret is getting out there!
Good luck!

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys, I hiked to an area yesterday, :walk:Mendoza Spring in the Coyote Mountains!

Just getting there was a pain!

Hiked up the trail to the spring, what a nice place. Heard a rumor about the Bonanza Mine high up in the ridge in the Coyotes. The story was the mine still has the old tracks and ore carts rolling in the Audit and all the hand tools and old steam powered drills laying on the ground where they were left when the mine shut down in 1951! The owner of the land is a Mr King. The Ranches name is the same which has been that way for generations, King's Ranch. He allows you on his ranch, but, you must sign in and take one of his permits for your truck. No quads allowed, I don't know why. He owns the east side of the mountains including the spring. We found potholes in the bedrock right below the spring which reminded me of a story I read about potholes filled with gold in the Baboquivari Mountain Range! Of course I had to dig one just to see.. We found many pottery shards laying all over the ground in the vast meadow of Mendoza Canyon a clear indication of Indian occupation. We never made it up to the Bonanza Mine (Cavillo Camp) as by the time we found the right canyon it was already late so we had to high tail it outta there before sunset as the Border Guards told us of the dangerous conditions we may encounter in the night. Many high powered weapons and loads of drugs have been taken out of the Coyotes along with numerous gun battles for possession of those loads!

It was our first attempt at locating the entrance to this time capsule so I hope to get back there and shoot some video someday. I have a few pictures I can post when I get them down loaded. We eventually found the proper canyon by using the system I discovered during my investigations of the stone maps. Following the Walkers Trail and looking for the sign the Masons left for being close to drinkable water. A large boulder shaped like a single drop! Long distance signs to water are usually a large shadow Ocean Fish. Total hike was 1.5 miles up hill and 1.5 back. The drive took about an hour once we found the proper way to go.

Thanks,
:fish:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im interested on why people believe the H/P map is not real . I believe its real as why would anyone go through the process of making a map if it want meant for something. I also believe the mine above the horse head is the LDM. Interested on any thoughts about this.

Doc

Do you believe the Horse image from the stone tablet is the same with the horse landmark from Ted Cox and Apache Jack clues ?
In the stone Horse map are three dot in circle symbols . What made you believe how the dot in circle symbol behind the horse's ear is the LDM ?
I would like to read your explanation .

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sarge & Somehiker, with all those videos you've made I still don't see one going to the Pit Mine.

Should we be expecting one anytime soon?

The more I think about it the more I believe it's the Lost Dutchman unloaded. I know the death threats have kept the majority of Dutch Hunters outta there. It would make for a good video though, especially, if an OK Corral type stand off happens! If it's true that it's the Dutchman there's still more gold in there as the Dutchman said twenty men could become millionaires! I don't think the gold vein would be pinched out by a few undercover gold grubbers! It should be easy to prove or disprove with some decent electronics! The hard part is getting in there when it finally cools down whenever that is. I've been thinking about going there myself if anyone's interested you know I mean business when I say I'll go somewhere I'll do it myself with or without a partner! Two in there would be better than one. Unless you happen to be the one making the threats so anyone that takes me up on the trip you stay in front of me on the trail!

Of course I'll make a video of the trip when I go!

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Sarge & Somehiker, with all those videos you've made I still don't see one going to the Pit Mine.

Should we be expecting one anytime soon?

The more I think about it the more I believe it's the Lost Dutchman unloaded. I know the death threats have kept the majority of Dutch Hunters outta there. It would make for a good video though, especially, if an OK Corral type stand off happens! If it's true that it's the Dutchman there's still more gold in there as the Dutchman said twenty men could become millionaires! I don't think the gold vein would be pinched out by a few undercover gold grubbers! It should be easy to prove or disprove with some decent electronics! The hard part is getting in there when it finally cools down whenever that is. I've been thinking about going there myself if anyone's interested you know I mean business when I say I'll go somewhere I'll do it myself with or without a partner! Two in there would be better than one. Unless you happen to be the one making the threats so anyone that takes me up on the trip you stay in front of me on the trail!

Of course I'll make a video of the trip when I go!

bill..the reason nobody has gone up there is because there isn't much to see...if there was ever anything up there worth getting its all gone now

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

I believe that the map was made by someone that knew the area. That being said, the fact that it matches the old USGS map leaves a lot of doubt to me of it being to the LDM. If you knew where the LDM was would you leave a map for someone else to get it? It might well show old diggings and shafts that are all over the area. Other than Southern Arizona the Supes have had more people going over it than almost anywhere else. Close to a good sized town back then with a stage road to follow, and lots of good trails to follow. Needed to look out for hostiles of course, Red and White hostiles. IMO

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the stone maps are not fake .
The key is the Horse . Find what the Horse represents , and you have solved the half puzzle .

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the stone maps are not fake .
The key is the Horse . Find what the Horse represents , and you have solved the half puzzle .
*chuckles* The really hard part being the other half of the puzzle!! (sorry Marius, don't mean to be sarcastic but couldn't help m'self ...)

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
*chuckles* The really hard part being the other half of the puzzle!! (sorry Marius, don't mean to be sarcastic but couldn't help m'self ...)

Loke

I have to agree with you how the the first half is easiest than the second . In the second half , you have to walk the "trail " in regards to find one of the three dot in circle symbol . And after, to can manage all your finds ... if you could avoid the Thunder God's obstacles .

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A empty filled in hole in the middle of very thick brush. Bring a chain saw.

A rather large Tramotina bush knife! It'll slice through a 3" sapling's like butter!

I was more into researching the area for any lost ore. And possible evidence of who was there as they left a large amount of garbage that's traceable to a known group or individual.
It seems it was a long term project from the Satellite Images.
You've seen a large sample of the ore that came outta there and probably know who they were. That's great that you know.
It just seems to me there's a lot of discouragement for making the trip in there which just makes me even more curious.

I'll bring some goats for the foliage and some diggers for the pit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions