Peralta stones decoded , Fruad uncoverd , Authentic date "1435"

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Peralta stones decoded , Fruad uncoverd , Authentic date "1435"

yes that is what the headline reads , the code has been broken and a Fraud has been uncoverd ....

in one of our national museum been seen by thosands are the peralta stones .one wich have been decoded and has been found to contain a fraud on the American people ......it is time this fraud is made public and respect restored to the rightfull owners ......

there is no dout what so ever the code has been broken and the fraud is real ...

This may be one of the most famous forgeries ever uncovered...., And the history of America

Yes you heard it here first, the date under the 1847 date is "1435"

The authenticity of the stones dates to "1435 "..... Yes, that's true Columbus did not discover America here's outright proof.......

But it was 1847,the man changes the date, adds his name,and a phrase that will not be forgotten in the history of America"

the man was ( Pegleg Roza) known to many as Pegleg smith ( Thomas L. smith)
"Yo boys is liars"

in finding the stones pegleg knew that america had been discoverd in "1435 " ... he change the date and the future of a country at the same time .......

PELIGROZA

PEGLEG ROZA.... The letter G is from the word LUGARES in the secound line added and the letter I is exchanged with the letter E from the word LUGARES ...

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Re: Prealta stones decoded , Fruad uncoverd , Authentic date "1435"

his name and date has been added to the stones and when look close and it ihas been pionted out to you, you can make out the old date under the 1847 .. fact !

PegLeg could not find the treasure ...

he beleived he was changeing the date of the spainish discovery ...

his name is clearly coded and has been recorded as the date being 1847

. this is the date that the fraud took place ...

IMHO this makes the stones more valueable then frist thaught ...

1 . they may be one of the oldest known Frauds and forgeries in the history of America.
2. Secondly they defind a look into a man that little is known about.
3. If more evidence is collected to prove these findings fact the history of America will change.
4. PEGLEG Smith found this stone in my humble opinion in 1847. Became angered by what he saw and change the date from 1435 to 1847.....

5. This tells us two things. One the prior date of 1751 know on one of the stone crosses is not authentic...or that stone is not related to the priest stone .

I cannot speak for the 1751 date, other than the fact the priest stone is not dated to its a true date of of 1435.and one could be easy to beleive that date was changed as well , but i have not seen this stone up close and i will not give a judgement of that stone here ...

Until this evidence is verified firsthand by the curators of the stones ,we can only wait patiently for this no evidence to be supported properly...

I believe my translation and deciphering of the code will be verified...

6. If the 1435 date is authenticated. Even if I do not find or recover the treasure in question ,28 years of research will not be in vain. Four we will all be enriched with the truth.....

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

I would like to make a statement. It is moments like this defind a man of my hobby bewildered. We sometimes work of a single code for many years and long hours with no gratification other than our sole focus to achieve the truth. I believe I have found that. It is my wish that I can share my victory with you....

Thank you

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense

QUOTE Bowman "4. PEGLEG Smith found this stone in my humble opinion in 1847. Became angered by what he saw and change the date from 1435 to 1847....."

So let me get this right. pegleg found the stones in 1847. he was so angered that he decided to change the date.
why not just destroy the stones completely? like all your theorys bowman this one holds no water.

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

Peerless67 said:
QUOTE Bowman "4. PEGLEG Smith found this stone in my humble opinion in 1847. Became angered by what he saw and change the date from 1435 to 1847....."

So let me get this right. pegleg found the stones in 1847. he was so angered that he decided to change the date.
why not just destroy the stones completely? like all your theorys bowman this one holds no water.

he knew the treasure was there somewhere he just could not find it . and he did not want to destory the maps that others could use to find it some day ...

this is easy to prove ... i can only ask you to hold back judgement untill the stones are check and my clam is proven ...

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

Let me point something out to you, and outright fact of logic, if I am the only one that has correctly decoded the stones, the fact would be that when the stones were found no one knew this a fraud at taken place. There was no need to question the date...

This fraud took place in 1847 before the lost Dutchman mine was known.

If this is true these are not the Peralta stones. There stones tablets from a much older they era.. Which is now , plain to see...

I have the full translation of the words on the priest stone and it's directions, I can verify my findings... To the curators.

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

and i do not beleive that anyone of you will be ass shocked as i am ! lol

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used

the blindbowman said:
I would like to make a statement. It is moments like this defind a man of my hobby bewildered. We sometimes work of a single code for many years and long hours with no gratification other than our sole focus to achieve the truth. I believe I have found that. It is my wish that I can share my victory with you....

Thank you

bowman you have shared nothing but theorys without any supporting evidence, its true to say you share your oppinions but other than that you have provided zero in the way of any supporting evidence.
one minute you claim your camera was wiped the next you have pictures.
your claims are shallow and unproven on every occasion.
I am not saying you have no proof or evidence, but you continually claim you have made new discoveries and can prove it only to back out when asked to. you can not expect anybody with an IQ over 5 to accept anything you say. I will sit up and listen to your claims when you provide some kind of evidence in support of your claims.
just look at some of the wild claims you have made. the house in the cave, the dutchmans mine, the quartz cross. all of which you claim to have evidence of and yet all of which you have supplied no evidence. I understand you would not want to give locatrions away which would be the correct way to go. but a photo of a house in a cave will not give away a location, anymore than a picture of the inside of an undiscovered mine, and you claimed in an earlier post to have hidden the quartz cross so that to would make no difference. your creditability dwindles by the second bowman. your fanciable storys continue to grow unchecked by any semblence of inteligence or self control, you are becoming a joke, one that has been told a million times and is no longer getting any laughs.
your anger and frustration show in your posts, and even though you choose to delete so many your charactor shines through on those you leave.
if I could offer you one piece of advice it would be to refrain from posting anything that you can not support, I say this in the hope of saving you further embarassment from your peers. all you need to do is exercise a little self control.

Gary

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

i would rather be me right now . you are wrong ...and others will piont that out to you ...when the evidence in proven ..

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used

the blindbowman said:
i would rather be me right now . you are wrong ...and others will piont that out to you ...when the evidence in proven ..

I never claimed to be right bowman I only claimed a fact, that fact is that you make unproven claims that is a fact

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used

the blindbowman said:
his name and date has been added to the stones and when look close and it ihas been pionted out to you, you can make out the old date under the 1847 .. fact !

PegLeg could not find the treasure ...

he beleived he was changeing the date of the spainish discovery ...

his name is clearly coded and has been recorded as the date being 1847

. this is the date that the fraud took place ...

IMHO this makes the stones more valueable then frist thaught ...

1 . they may be one of the oldest known Frauds and forgeries in the history of America.
2. Secondly they defind a look into a man that little is known about.
3. If more evidence is collected to prove these findings fact the history of America will change.
4. PEGLEG Smith found this stone in my humble opinion in 1847. Became angered by what he saw and change the date from 1435 to 1847.....

5. This tells us two things. One the prior date of 1751 know on one of the stone crosses is not authentic...or that stone is not related to the priest stone .

I cannot speak for the 1751 date, other than the fact the priest stone is not dated to its a true date of of 1435.and one could be easy to beleive that date was changed as well , but i have not seen this stone up close and i will not give a judgement of that stone here ...

Until this evidence is verified firsthand by the curators of the stones ,we can only wait patiently for this no evidence to be supported properly...

I believe my translation and deciphering of the code will be verified...

6. If the 1435 date is authenticated. Even if I do not find or recover the treasure in question ,28 years of research will not be in vain. Four we will all be enriched with the truth.....
the blindbowman said:

Thank you
the blindbowman said:
Peerless67 said:

he knew the treasure was there somewhere he just could not find it . and he did not want to destory the maps that others could use to find it some day ...

this is easy to prove ... i can only ask you to hold back judgement untill the stones are check and my clam is proven ...
the blindbowman said:
Let me point something out to you, and outright fact of logic, if I am the only one that has correctly decoded the stones, the fact would be that when the stones were found no one knew this a fraud at taken place. There was no need to question the date...

This fraud took place in 1847 before the lost Dutchman mine was known.

If this is true these are not the Peralta stones. There stones tablets from a much older they era.. Which is now , plain to see...

I have the full translation of the words on the priest stone and it's directions, I can verify my findings... To the curators.
the blindbowman said:

just saved these incase they got deleted

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

lol be my gest ...it is a matter of public record now ...you dont under stand yet , all that smoke and mirrors was because of this ...

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used

Quote Bowman "The authenticity of the stones dates to "1435 "..... Yes, that's true Columbus did not discover America here's outright proof......."

you needed that as proof? did you think those red skinned people you were fighting when you got there turned up the same day? the relics of those people are in some places 1000s of years old bowman. columbus landed in america so what, next you'll be telling me armstrong was the first man on the moon

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used

the blindbowman said:
lol be my gest ...it is a matter of public record now ...you dont under stand yet , all that smoke and mirrors was because of this ...

as someone once said bowman a picture paints a thousand words

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

to cover up a prior date by fraud deleting the data over top of it can only verify the prior day .. His motives were clear and precise.

i know very little about Pegleg Smith ...

i know an infinity about codes ....

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used

the blindbowman said:
to cover up a prior date by fraud deleting the data over top of it can only verify the prior day .. His motives were clear and precise.

i know very little about Pegleg Smith ...

i know an infinity about codes ....

UOY EVEILEB TNOD I

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

I apologize for peerless67 interruption, he has been put on ignore.

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

after brakeing the code and finding Pegleg's meassge, i knew the date had been added to the stone . i ask my self??? why there ...
then , i knew it had tobe to cover a date that was already there . . the odd fact remains ,in todays world we have some very sophisticated electronic toys. One being the laser copier , where the human eye could not define these dates. The laser scanner can , the photo could distinguish between the intensities of ink between these levels, clearly showing that numbers do exist under the 1847 date.

The outward point of the four is covering the middle of the three under neth ,just to the lower portion of the seven on the right hand side the rounded arc of the five can distinguished... At the lower right hand of the number 8 a very faded expenditure can be seen ,that protruding from the side of the 8 out word the only number known to do this is the 4... Thus the date 1435...

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

I must at this time once again ask for your patience . This was not the only turn of events that took place when the translation was made.. The code pointed out an overall understanding of its meaning.... When the decoded it is come to my attention. the message will not be happily accepted by some others doing research.. At this point I choose to withhold the full translation untill my colleague can be consulted..... I appreciate any involvement by the curators of the LDM historical society.

It is my belief that this fraudulent alteration of the stones could have only been perpetrated by Pegleg. And in fact is an isolated situation and does not diminish the authenticity of this priest stone or the heart stone it self ,.....It would also stand to reason that without the code Broken this event would've gone unseen, to state now that no knowledge of this can was known ,can only verify my findings at this point...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread