HEARTS

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For years I have enjoyed your so called ideas & pics of HEARTS sometimes it took a lot of imagination too see your hearts. May I post a pick of a heart @ least 45 years ago it is @ least 2/3 inches in depth. It is not located within the so called Superstitions but very close. I was out trying to round up the wild ones stopped to let my mount to get a blow & rest & pour h2o in my hat. While taking a break I found a small heart carved in a rock after traveling another 1/2 mile I noticed another heart bigger than the first. I came too a box canyon & here is a pic of a huge heart carved into a rock pinnacle jutting out of the surface. Folks in my opinion the LOST DUTCHMAN is a hoax. What I uncovered here was a reality. BLESS YOUR HEARTS . 0329181809a_resized.jpg 0329181809a_resized.jpg Can you see the cross ?? Pics from the late 1960's The hardest part of getting rid of a valuable find is getting rid of a valuable find. JUST SAYING. I went from being a cowboy too being a miner just saying I sure hope that Aussie can not pull up this image on goggle. LOL

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have gone from a new member to a green member. Thanks T Net I love it

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's a nice heart in an area believed by many to have a number of old treasure signs. There's no problem recognizing it, but the trouble is, it was newly carved by a jokester.

New heart.JPG

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of the bat cave,I read a very old article,years ago that stated their is a hidden room inside,so maybe their is more than just manure.

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow thats it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread