Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree260Likes

Thread: Waltz and known facts, not stories

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Mar 2013
    I agree with you here. The only way to know which "clue" or story is accurate is when the "mine" or site is actually discovered.

Mar 2013
    This is a very interesting point that you make. I've been wondering about this for quite a while. Personally I think there's a lot more to the story that we don't know about. I understand that not all men are ambitious and just want to live a quiet life, but it seems odd to me. Another thing that seems odd to me is the name the lost Dutchman. Is it because he was actually Dutch, or because he was lost, as in a lost soul? It isn't difficult for someone of Dutch descent to speak German.

gr
    Oct 2012
    4792 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by deducer View Post
    I am of the belief that what the two soldiers found, and what Joe Deering stumbled across, was something related to the LDM, if not the LDM itself. There's a reason why the two soldiers and Deering speak of a trick in the trail, but Waltz doesn't. But you have to be out there in the canyon to see it.

My conclusions don't just come from reading the stories, it comes from getting out there into the mountains (my favorite part), putting foot to ground, doing my research, talking to people, and not ruling anything out. None of my conclusions have come from poring over google maps.
    To hike out there and talking to people , it's not enough to find the LDMines and whatever you are interested . It will take you just few decades to understand these are not enough . There you need maps and skills to read them , and anything else which could help you , including google maps and topo maps . You need all the " weapons " so to speak , which could help you . Never say is enough this and are worthless the other .
    Now , I post a picture of the spot ( not from google maps ) which Waltz used to speak about to Holmes and in the German clues as " saddle " . If you ever hiking those mountains , see this image , then turn to the north , pass through the hole and climb down to the LD mines .

Name:  saddle.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  4.7 KB
    coazon de oro likes this.
    Marius

If your true to your heart,you will never go wrong.The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP

us
    j

Dec 2012
    wisconsin
    whites mxt
    288 times
    Prospecting
    heres a fact. Deutschland means Germany. if your from there your Deutsch (pronounced like doych). so Jacob waltz was from Germany or Deutschland. therefore he is the lost Deutschman . NOT Dutchman. that's Holland. IMO. and mostly fact

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    24334 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    That gold mine isnt meant to be found
    Dirt1955 likes this.
    Still Available ​Approved TreasureNet Stickers
    .:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::.
    .:: $2.25 for 1" x 4" Detector Sticker ::.
    (Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links