horsehunter rides again

horsehunter

Greenie
Jul 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone ever wondered why the face of the saint is so animated? Or why he has no legs to stand on? What is he pointing at? And why doesn't he have a neck? Have you noticed the knife in his pony tail?Open your third eye and you will see a very different map than what is depicted on the stone alone.Did you know that the saint is from the Jesuits not the spanish. The Peraltas added it to their maps because it was not only really cool but it was already there too, so why not use it, wouldn't you? After i drink another pot of java i'm going to post some interesting pictures of some of the things i have been talking about concerning the stone maps.Watch and see if you can see what it is that i'm talking about. When you do you will never see things the same way again.It is hard to believe that so many people have died looking for something that is so easy to find if only they had the inside information that is needed to find the mine.The stone maps tell you exactly where to go and what to look for if you can see with your third eye the content of the maps.It might sound crazy but i think that you have to be enlightened to be able to see what is going on INSIDE the maps themselves. These maps were never meant to be seen by anyone other than the king of spain himself and if he were to send someone after the gold then he would instruct them to look for clues not shown on the maps but known to exist by him only. Pretty clever when you think about it.When a piece of the pie is left out all you have is the crust so to say.Add the filling and Viola you have a whole pie. The same holds true for the maps,add the missing pieces and you have a whole map.What missing pieces could that be, well lets take a look shall we? Lets start out by going to treasure hill. Looks innocent enough right? Left. Look left.Ok start from the left,Back in the day a couple of guys by the names of Charles Kenworthy and John Wayne came to this very site under the premise of making a movie starring well guess who? Yes John Wayne of course. But that was just a cover up of their real intentions. Their real intentions were finding a gold mine.[Did you know that Mr. John Wayne made more money prospecting for gold than he did making movies?] When they started their venture at treasure hill there was a rock with a map carved on it nearby where the knife is located today.With the use of some heavy equipment the rock was moved and it opened a passage to the underground. What was in it is not known by me but i do know someone that does know but we don't need to bother him right now without first asking him.Anyways we need to first locate the knife on knife hill which is right next door to the Kovanian housing development east of Gold Canyon called Entrada Del Oro.Looking at the knife it points upwards slightly but to where? Well it points to a small map located on the side of the hill on a rock face near the top of the hill. Standing at the map you see a squiggly line that yes it is actually a map and if you turn around and look you will see that it is the horizon behind you and if you follow the line to its end you will be at the hill with the saint on it. So lets go see the saint shall we?Here is where it gets good and you will need your third eye to see anymore as this is where the inside information is needed.I looked at a picture of this hill for a very long time before i was able to see what is hidden inside the face of the saint and if you are not able to see without help maybe it's because you were not meant to see it. So it's because of that fact that i'm going to stop here and let you search for what it is that i'm talking about and if you can find it you might be as enlightened as i am.Search and ye shall find but only if it is meant to be. Don't worry i'll be back later with more about this later. feel free to post on this article if you think you know what it is that i'm talking about.Don't be third eye blind and expect to see something as you won't see anything. Good luck!!

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
More like the headless horseman rides again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread