horsehunter rides again

horsehunter

Greenie
Jul 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well here he comes again all coffeed up spinnin like a top but it's legal and i'll drink as much as i want.Anyways how is everyone? I just noticed someone asked about the hidden water by the horse. The answer is yes there is a hidden spring near the horse. It is actually a well built for cattle but i have seen some tracks there that didn't belong to no cow. They were from a very sizable bear and from the looks of it he more than likely resides in the area as his tracks can be seen all around the area. I have seen pictures of a pretty big bear taken by a friend that was the last cowboy to ride the supes on the back of a horse from the Quarter Circle U. When he would ride the heard for Chuck Bacus he would place a game camera near a well just to see what came to drink and he captured a very large bear there on film. Howard told me to watch out for that one he wasn't the one to mess with.Judgeing from the dimensions of the well the guesstimation of the bears size was that he stood maybe seven to eight feet tall and his weight was anybodies guess and mine is alot. But that's another story. But yes there is a hidden spring near the horse, north of the dry river. It is covered with a frame constructed out of galvenized pipe covered with vines that are not indigeneous to the region. For anyone that has ever been to this area there is a rock that baffles me with its ability to bleed flammable sap. No i'm not crazy, it's true. A rock that bleeds sap that will burn can be found on the terraced hill to the south of the horse. Has anyone ever seen the window in the rock behind and above the horse? I am planning a trip to the area this coming weekend and i will provide for all to see proof of everything i say. Next week is going to make some very interesting reading and show and tell will never be the same. I would share this info now but my phone is a crapazoid and doesn't co-operate well. But there is a remidy for that,get a job buy one that works, mission accomplished! Now off we go to bring back the photographic evidence needed to quell the sceptics. What would a picture of the real horse be worth to all of those in search of the dutch? I can tell you it is carved on a rock exactly like it appears on the map. The nose points to the mine and when it can be seen it will blow your mind just like it did when i first saw it.I can show you how to make an entireley different set of maps out of the original ones that will leave you speechless and when you see that it can't be disputed as to what becomes of it i will make you a believer. There is only one other person that i have showed this to and that is my friend Mr. Ralph Henderson. Mr. Henderson if you are out there sir i plan to pick up where i left off in a new way. I have managed to shake off my addiction affliction and am clean as clean can be sir. I have also located the mine we searched for all those years, it was right under our noses the whole time. Wanna come along for a short hike to finish what we started? We can walk from the road less than 20 minutes to reach it. Well that's todays story and i'm stickin to it. Thanks for puttin up with my physco babble again, i'm gonna go play scrabble now C,YA FELLAS:headbang::headbang:

OP
OP
H

horsehunter

Greenie
Jul 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can someone please tell me how do i read my responses? i'm new to all this digital stuff. OK, it's alright to say your lost but not when your hiking

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
I need more coffee...what brand are YOU drinkin'?:coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread