Why has the ldm not been found?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has been found over 200 times in more than 200 different places ! :icon_scratch: :tongue3:

But to answer to your question , nobody couldn't found it because they didn't follow the clues Waltz has given . To say how it's not there because someone else has searched the region before , IMO is a big mistake . Like Waltz said , you can pass beside the mine without be able to recognize the site . So ,someone has to know to exact spot to find the mine .
When Not Peralta ( ex Tnet member ) wrote about how he had found the mine in the knob's cave , he wrote :

" The area I talk about was searched by the best for a long time, some claiming one thing then another. The location was very tricky,but,findable. I have looked at its location many times on google. "

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...:skullflag:

Attachments

• nbn6.jpg
    nbn6.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 200

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's your theory?
Who says it hasn't been found? If _I_ should happen to find it (very unlikely cuz I've never looked for it), I surely wouldn't advertise the fact.
Additionally, if I were first looking in the Supes, I'd rather look for Wagoner's gold ledge.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Maybe this will explain it for ya

Attachments

• BB7227C1-6171-493D-853B-E9282F07DC6A.jpeg
    BB7227C1-6171-493D-853B-E9282F07DC6A.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 146
OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has been found over 200 times in more than 200 different places ! :icon_scratch: :tongue3:

But to answer to your question , nobody couldn't found it because they didn't follow the clues Waltz has given . To say how it's not there because someone else has searched the region before , IMO is a big mistake . Like Waltz said , you can pass beside the mine without be able to recognize the site . So ,someone has to know to exact spot to find the mine .
When Not Peralta ( ex Tnet member ) wrote about how he had found the mine in the knob's cave , he wrote :

" The area I talk about was searched by the best for a long time, some claiming one thing then another. The location was very tricky,but,findable. I have looked at its location many times on google. "

That I can believe, First time out there a couple weeks ago. The views were amazing but everything is larger than life. The back pack in was more that I expected. 2 weeks later and feet still sore. I couldn't find a rock I was looking for must of not been more that 5 ft from it at one time. GE is nice to research but nothing like being on the ground. Did find some weird rock formations that make u go hmm.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That I can believe, First time out there a couple weeks ago. The views were amazing but everything is larger than life. The back pack in was more that I expected. 2 weeks later and feet still sore. I couldn't find a rock I was looking for must of not been more that 5 ft from it at one time. GE is nice to research but nothing like being on the ground. Did find some weird rock formations that make u go hmm.

How deep did you go in the Superstitions ?

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 3 red hills , there are 3 white rocks on the one hill. wanted to see if they lined up with the squaw treasure map. They didn't. Don't know why they were put up there tho. Another mystery to figure out . Never got to north of the river to another mine I wanted to check out. Was to worn out. Walked all over the place tho while out there. Amazing how large things are. Could only imagine from behind a computer.

Last edited:

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why has no one found the Lost Dutchman Mine? Because there never was a Lost Dutchman Mine. Stands to reason doesn't it?

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
well, either they found a copy cat location or they found what the think is the ldm and became wealthy and silent or maybe it was played out and last perhaps it was all a tall tale to cover god knows what up. i want to believe but i have lost 40yrs of enthusiasm.

Last edited:

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, here is my REAL theory: The reason nobody has found the LDM is because nobody has looked in the right place. That place would be where it is. Kinda like your lost car keys. You look everywhere and never find them then the one time you look in the right place, guess what? It really is that simple.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread