Something new to look at

Mc4500

Mar 7, 2013
Arizona

Hey Doc,
There's a couple of things that I see that are intriguing enough to warrant further exploration.
1 the heart which appeares to be carved in the rock, 2 the possibile cave behind the bushes, and 3 what looks like a rock face directly above the "cave". 20190720_113642.jpg 20190720_113742.jpg 20190720_113807.jpg

I would be hesitant to say that it is anything without closer examination. I have very clear photos of the area that I'm exploring and I see things all the time in them, and once I get back out there they turn out to be nothing.

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
You wouldn't happen to have a phone # for a group of hikers for hire to lug my stuff up a mntn would ya. I have heard there are some. I just wouldn't know where to look someone up like that. Any info would be appreciated.

Sorry no, but you could try posting a thread asking for volunteers. heading into the Supers. Personally I would sooner trust the four legged critters though.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Doc,
There's a couple of things that I see that are intriguing enough to warrant further exploration.
1 the heart which appeares to be carved in the rock, 2 the possibile cave behind the bushes, and 3 what looks like a rock face directly above the "cave". View attachment 1734664 View attachment 1734665 View attachment 1734666

I would be hesitant to say that it is anything without closer examination. I have very clear photos of the area that I'm exploring and I see things all the time in them, and once I get back out there they turn out to be nothing.

Yes. Did see the rock with the face..Didn't want to say anything. Glad I'm not the only one that saw it. It might be the one that waltz talked about . Not sure about the other cave u say. But possibly. If it wasn't the multiple hemitite veins in the area I would of moved on to the other mines on the map. But this is the only one that fits the Dutchman.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread