GARRY CUNDIFFS SITE BACK ONLINE
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: GARRY CUNDIFFS SITE BACK ONLINE

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Dec 2005
    Arizona
    5368 times

GARRY CUNDIFF'S SITE BACK ONLINE

Not sure if this is against the rules, but Garry Cundiff's site is back up. It's a great source of information on the LDM legend.

http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~gcund...n/Dutchman.htm

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
    " Hell, I was there!" Elmer Keith
    "There is an ancient proverb that says a man can never forgive you for a wrong he has done you." From a wise friend.

us
    Nov 2011
    Jamestown ND
    Garrett 2500
    1264 times
    Old Jesuits and Spainish Mines
    Thanks Cactusjumper

I'll check it out

wrmickel1
    cactusjumper likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2006
    2497 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    More general Stone Map BS from that site.

It's a waste of time.

Just like RG did for 3 years. Nothing positive came out of it. .

To bad all these people wasted their time on Travis. He just wasn't worth it.

I should know because I was one of them!
    Carrol likes this.

us
    Chuck Chatsko

Jun 2012
    HOUSTON
    Garrett pro-something
    509 times
    I found the Reed letters interesting. Especially the part where he’s talking about up in the Iron Mountain,Rough Canyon area where there’s some caves that you don’t hear much about.
    Ecclesiastes 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Dec 2005
    Arizona
    5368 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Riley View Post

It's a waste of time.

Bill,

I would say you are the real expert here.

On the other hand, Garry has done some great work and quite unselfishly shared it with all of us.

Good luck,

Joe
    "There is an ancient proverb that says a man can never forgive you for a wrong he has done you." From a wise friend.

us
    Nov 2011
    Jamestown ND
    Garrett 2500
    1264 times

It's a waste of time.

Well I'm sorry for your waste of mind, Bill
    But I'm sure the Time was not wasted, Weather a Healthier you or a new direction seen with your boots on the ground, have always been a benefit for me. Now to waste your mind on a con man, Well!
    From Ryan To Frank with a known place that Travis spent his time at. Has no bearing on weather the maps are fake. Unless you believe Travis was in the right place. Then I would assume the other hundred people who claimed they solved them like
    Ryan and Frank to Joe toooooooooooooo

Wrmickel1
    Last edited by wrmickel1; Jan 28, 2019 at 03:31 PM.
    dredgernaut and Azquester like this.

Dec 2005
    Arizona
    5368 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wrmickel1 View Post
    But I'm sure the Time was not wasted, Weather a Healthier you or a new direction seen with your boots on the ground, have always been a benefit for me. Now to waste your mind on a con man, Well!
    From Ryan To Frank with a known place that Travis spent his time at. Has no bearing on weather the maps are fake. Unless you believe Travis was in the right place. Then I would assume the other hundred people who claimed they solved them like

Wrmickel1
    Wrm,

To be clear, I never paid much attention to the early information on the Stone Maps, or what others have dug up since. My conclusions are based entirely on the maps themselves, and what I found on the ground.

Good luck,

Joe

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    9452 times
    Thanks for letting us know Joe.
    coazon de oro likes this.
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

Dec 2005
    Arizona
    5368 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oroblanco View Post
    Thanks for letting us know Joe.
    Hi Roy, Beth and assorted hounds,

I have been checking on the site every since it was shut down. Finally had success. Hope all is well.

Take care,

Joe
    coazon de oro likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32642 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cactusjumper View Post
    Not sure if this is against the rules, but Garry Cundiff's site is back up. It's a great source of information on the LDM legend.

Lost Dutchman Mine Documents

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
    Joe, just FYI since the link you posted does not have a forum nor is it selling, in my opinion it does not violate our rules.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2006
    2497 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cactusjumper View Post
    Bill,

I would say you are the real expert here.

On the other hand, Garry has done some great work and quite unselfishly shared it with all of us.

Good luck,

Joe
    Thank you!

I guess I am Joe!

Anyone can become an expert on "Fake Maps carved by fraudulent means" all you have to do is read what the FBI said about the maps. Once you do that you become an instant "Expert" on carved fakes.
    When it comes to spending time researching the stone maps Gary has me out gunned. You're right though, Gary has unselfishly given us research which I read many years ago when the site was up. As with me, I'm sure at some time or another you've Patronized him as you do so casually to others on here. As I see it you're the "Expert" at doing such.

Keep up the good work!

May the Waltz force be with you,

Bill

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2006
    2497 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wrmickel1 View Post

Wrmickel1
    Frank and Ryan know more about Travis than we all do I would assume.

At any given time in the Superstitions I would dare say there is at least four or five expeditions going on with groups that claimed to have found the end of the stone map trail. I'm privy to at least 3 of them right now. One large and two small clandestine groups all saying they've found the key. One group even claims that Ryan is with in site of their trove of unknown substance. In case anyone doesn't know it on the Tonto National Forest website it gives the seven steps to filing a Treasure Trove Permit. On the second step it says in plain writing if you're filing for the Lost Dutchman Mine or the Peralta Stone Maps your permit will get denied right then and there! So anyone that gets caught doing such will be thrown out of the range.
    wrmickel1 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2006
    2497 times
    Common Reasons for Denial
    :

• Any proposal determined to be “inappropriate use of System lands” or venue is better suited for non-federally owned lands. Proponent may be required to provide proof of efforts exploring alternatives prior submission.
    • Non-issued categories:
      • Treasure Trove — i.e.: Lost Dutchman Mine, Spanish Gold
      • Merchandise or Food Vendor — i.e.: Hot dog carts, Taco trucks
      • Service Provider - i.e.: Watercraft repair, watercraft rentals and delivery
      • Shuttle Services — i.e.: River tubing transport

I stand corrected. It says "Spanish Gold" not the stone maps. But I believe at one time we had a Forest Service officer on here that said if you approached them with any stone map theories it would fall in the "Spanish Gold" category.
    wrmickel1 likes this.

us
    Dec 2008
    7269 times
    I stand corrected. It says "Spanish Gold" not the stone maps. But I believe at one time we had a Forest Service officer on here that said if you approached them with any stone map theories it would fall in the "Spanish Gold" category.
    anyone that tries to get a treasure trove permit in the supers is in for years of red tape and b.s. ..in other words it ain't gonna happen..but you will go broke trying
    wrmickel1 and Carrol like this.

us
    Nov 2011
    Jamestown ND
    Garrett 2500
    1264 times
    Quote Originally Posted by azdave35 View Post
    anyone that tries to get a treasure trove permit in the supers is in for years of red tape and b.s. ..in other words it ain't gonna happen..but you will go broke trying
    I do agree to a point, Dave.
    Going broke even if you were granted a permit is pretty much, what would happen anyway.
    But I do think if one had solid proof the maps are real they would grant a permit to examine early America Anglo life in the America's.

Wrmickel1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links