Post Pics of your gold, treasures found in the Supers here!

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Potbelly, How could you.

You know Dave and I, has a lot of experience in hard rock mining and placer. So why didn't he call it for what the gold in the pic is. Crystalline Gold in Quarts. Follows the same structure as any crystalline metals. That just shows you the Professor is deceptive in his opinion.

Wrmickel1
mick...everything that glitters is not gold...usually its chalcopyrite...your first lesson from the professor

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
a pick of real gold on copper ore from arizona...blow the pic up to see the gold
IMGP2970.JPG

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
gold in quartz made into a pendant...superior az..one i had let ryan photograph and use in one of his videos
g3.JPG

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Post pic's of gold found in the supers is the Topic, Other regions have no baring on gold from the supers.
Nice pic though

Wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Post pic's of gold found in the supers is the Topic, Other regions have no baring on gold from the supers.
Nice pic though

Wrmickel1
....you need to learn how to read...the mammoth mine is in the supers...superior is on the eastern edge of the supers....the first pic is also the supers...its a secret though

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
The same color Quarts described by Waltz and others in the old newspapers at the start of the ledgen.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Dave

As a side note everything RG used in his presentation was problematic at the least. eBay trinkets borrowed prop's and stories period

wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Dave

As a side note everything RG used in his presentation was problematic at the least. eBay trinkets borrowed prop's and stories period

wrmickel1
he didnt borrow my pendant...(i'm not that stupid lol)...i just let him photograph it..if you go look at his youtube videos..he did a far better job of photographing it than i did

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Early newspaper reports all said it was rose Quarts, That changed with Brownie and Clay and a affidavit. Can't count the manuscript no one ever claimed to have wrote it.

Wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Early newspaper reports all said it was rose Quarts, That changed with Brownie and Clay and a affidavit. Can't count the manuscript no one ever claimed to have wrote it.

Wrmickel1
i'd like to see the newspaper articles you are talking about..most of those early writers never saw the ore

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread