M

Moonmountain

Feb 19, 2019
Santa Fe
Detector(s) used
Gold bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The church of Santa Fe or Peralta family possibly other Spanish cash loads to the gulf of Mexico I think they depositories along the way that fallow the same template's at each site or close to it

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chato Caches 003.JPG

This is a Heart Stone .
The symbol was used to Mark Treasure deposits .
Deposit is in background beyond this Heart .

I cannot Validate the Peralta Stone Maps , I can state that this area I am researching , does have most of the symbols as shown on the
Stone Maps .

Peralta Stones may be real , and they may be for a site in New Mexico as you are thinking .
There is a few maps engraved in Big Boulders here in New Mexico , that show Trails on them .
Trails as seen on the Peralta Stones .

I think the Horse on the Stones is the give away clue for them .
Try New Mexico instead of Arizona .

OP
OP
M

Moonmountain

Feb 19, 2019
Santa Fe
Detector(s) used
Gold bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For some reason I can't respond with photos in posts but I can add them to my albums look at the new dig hallow ground

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally feel and believe that the horse represents the distance from a certain point of the trail to the works or molina location...As for the heart...I think that represents the Real de Minas or the heart of the mapa...But there is no way to be 100% certain without finding the actual location depicted in the PSM's...hehehe

Ed T;)

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I personally feel and believe that the horse represents the distance from a certain point of the trail to the works or molina location...As for the heart...I think that represents the Real de Minas or the heart of the mapa...But there is no way to be 100% certain without finding the actual location depicted in the PSM's...hehehe

Ed T;)

Ed, What do you mean trail to the works,
Whats your take on that.

wrmickel1

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed, What do you mean trail to the works,
Whats your take on that.

wrmickel1

Well Mick...The elderly Mexican Don who took me to the area pointed out where the works were once located...I was given a description of the works which to me sounded like stamp mills possibly operated by water...But there is no way to be 100% certain...I can only speculate but by what I was told there were not any arrastras at the location until some gambusinos began working the mines...IF one were to visit the site now, IF it could ever be found, there are no signs of machinery stamp mill or arrastras visible because they were removed long ago...And the trail that led to them is rather beaten and difficult to travel...But there was a trail from a large monument on the trail and I mean the final approach from said monument to the eglesia...lol...Or the small stone structure that was at the end of the trail where the next trail begins...

I have to stop tossing crumbs to ya'll...Maybe one day someone will figure out where my little site is...lol

Ed T

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Mick...The elderly Mexican Don who took me to the area pointed out where the works were once located...I was given a description of the works which to me sounded like stamp mills possibly operated by water...But there is no way to be 100% certain...I can only speculate but by what I was told there were not any arrastras at the location until some gambusinos began working the mines...IF one were to visit the site now, IF it could ever be found, there are no signs of machinery stamp mill or arrastras visible because they were removed long ago...And the trail that led to them is rather beaten and difficult to travel...But there was a trail from a large monument on the trail and I mean the final approach from said monument to the eglesia...lol...Or the small stone structure that was at the end of the trail where the next trail begins...

I have to stop tossing crumbs to ya'll...Maybe one day someone will figure out where my little site is...lol

Ed T

No, Ed please do,

I was just wondering what you meant by the works. As for the Stone Maps relate to New Mexico a solid no to me.
But I do believe there was a standard system in place to simulate each mining operations to a Standard. But what you consider the works is related to the Horse is in my opinion is correct. But now let’s say there is/was a standard system. Now I know for a fact that the Stone Maps relate to the Supers, But the only thing that makes them relate to a specific place is the removable Heart. I have no way of proven that without other Hearts being found.

Thanks Babymick1

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, Ed please do,

I was just wondering what you meant by the works. As for the Stone Maps relate to New Mexico a solid no to me.
But I do believe there was a standard system in place to simulate each mining operations to a Standard. But what you consider the works is related to the Horse is in my opinion is correct. But now let’s say there is/was a standard system. Now I know for a fact that the Stone Maps relate to the Supers, But the only thing that makes them relate to a specific place is the removable Heart. I have no way of proven that without other Hearts being found.

Thanks Babymick1

It may be possible that there was a standardized way of setting up a real de minas. But I am a firm believer in the coazon de la mapa as being the real de minas itself and not any rocks shaped like a heart...I believe some people at some point in time used hearts as trail markers and I also strongly believe that some con artists came along at some time and created many hearts to con some people out of their money...But who can say which ones are authentic and which are fake...My little real de minas in my opinion is an authentic real de minas...As to how much it may be worth...Who can say...It may be worked out and may only be of historical value...But I don't think I'll be revealing its location to anyone anytime soon...Heck...I don' even think I can return to it...And being on a limited income makes trying to look for it that much harder...

Oh well...I can retire in another 13 years and devote time in searching for it...That is IF I live that long...I am not sure IF I will even live that long...lol

Ed T

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For some reason I can't respond with photos in posts but I can add them to my albums look at the new dig hallow ground

You have some very interesting photos there how many are of the same location.

OP
OP
M

Moonmountain

Feb 19, 2019
Santa Fe
Detector(s) used
Gold bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a 11" White quartz phallic Idol in 240° cave there was also a petrified tree leaning over like a Looking Glass that you can look through aiming at The Cave measured the distance it was exactly 4321 ft to the entrance of the cave from the view point heading 120°

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread