Both sides of Stone Maps Argument - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree744Likes

Thread: Both sides of Stone Maps Argument

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2008
    7329 times
    Quote Originally Posted by coazon de oro View Post
    Howdy Dave,

You are a stone expert, and have broken your share of stones which speak volumes to you. Yet you have not been able to crack the Peralta Stones which have letters on them, truly ironic. "The eyes are useless when the mind is blind" - Seth Adam Smith

Homar
    homar..i'm a dumb old hillbilly but i'm not completely ignorant...i have never cracked the stone map puzzle because i'm not stupid enough to waste my time on it...many men tried and they all failed...the only person that could have solved the stone maps is the man that carved them...and he has been dead for years...now...if you think you have them solved..then come on out and we will go to the spot together and get rich..
    coazon de oro and Oroblanco like this.

Jan 2014
    3909 times
    Quote Originally Posted by azdave35 View Post
    plenty but you democrat fellers wont accept the truth even when the proof is overwhelming...do you have any proof they aren't fake?
    I'm waiting, Dave.

And also, I'm not a democrat.

us
    Dec 2008
    7329 times
    Quote Originally Posted by deducer View Post
    I'm waiting, Dave.

And also, I'm not a democrat.
    i'm waiting to hit the lottery...what are you waiting for?

Jan 2014
    3909 times
    i'm waiting to hit the lottery...what are you waiting for?
    Your "plenty" of evidence that the Stone Maps are fake. Hopefully you can share some?
    alan m likes this.

us
    Dec 2008
    7329 times
    Your "plenty" of evidence that the Stone Maps are fake. Hopefully you can share some?
    there is tons of proof they are fake....even if you are dense enough not to believe the people who saw the man carve them...the best proof is that nobody has ever found anything with them...just like all the other bogus maps floating around...matter of fact if you have proof that any of these chicken scratch maps (stone,paper or deerskin) has ever led anyone to a treasure or lost mine i'd love to see it...besides...why in blazes would anyone go to the trouble to carve maps in stone when they could just draw them and put them in their pocket?...you are the deducer...answer that...why would anyone carry 20 lbs worth of maps when you could just draw them on paper ?....also if you had been paying attention i posted a while back that a local guy found a stone map out there by florence junction...it was very crudely carved and smaller than the museum maps....totally different carver....tom k has seen this map...chew on that for a while

Jan 2014
    3909 times
    there is tons of proof they are fake....even if you are dense enough not to believe the people who saw the man carve them...the best proof is that nobody has ever found anything with them...just like all the other bogus maps floating around...matter of fact if you have proof that any of these chicken scratch maps (stone,paper or deerskin) has ever led anyone to a treasure or lost mine i'd love to see it...besides...why in blazes would anyone go to the trouble to carve maps in stone when they could just draw them and put them in their pocket?...you are the deducer...answer that...why would anyone carry 20 lbs worth of maps when you could just draw them on paper ?....also if you had been paying attention i posted a while back that a local guy found a stone map out there by florence junction...it was very crudely carved and smaller than the museum maps....totally different carver....tom k has seen this map...chew on that for a while
    If there's a ton of proof as you claim, you should be able to post one or two examples.

That's not asking too much, is it?
    alan m likes this.

us
    Dec 2008
    7329 times
    If there's a ton of proof as you claim, you should be able to post one or two examples.

That's not asking too much, is it?
    I and a hundred others have already posted all the proof anyone with any brains needs to show those stone maps are bogus...it is time for you to show proof that they aren't...show us the treasure that the maps have led someone to...its time to put up or shut up....if you think you solved the maps and can prove they lead to treasure ..then come on out and lets go see....that's not asking too much is it?...at least the blind bowman had the guts to back up his claims..he actually showed up here in person and walked the walk

Nov 2015
    287 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I and a hundred others have already posted all the proof anyone with any brains needs to show those stone maps are bogus...it is time for you to show proof that they aren't...show us the treasure that the maps have led someone to...its time to put up or shut up....if you think you solved the maps and can prove they lead to treasure ..then come on out and lets go see....that's not asking too much is it?...at least the blind bowman had the guts to back up his claims..he actually showed up here in person and walked the walk
    I have posted a pic of the Cave or mine that is depicted above the horse on the H/p map on another thread, the maps are real even if the stones they were written on are in question. Ye the cave has gold in it from what I see. I haven't been in it though. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191225-150253.png 
Views:	92 
Size:	701.7 KB 
ID:	1790280Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191210_135207466_HDR.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	3.75 MB 
ID:	1790281Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191228-232226.png 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	1790282

us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    1956 times
    Cache Hunting
    You may want to err on the side of caution before you accuse anyone of not showing up
    Last edited by alan m; Jan 15, 2020 at 01:22 PM.
    deducer likes this.
    time for another drink

us
    Dec 2008
    7329 times
    Quote Originally Posted by alan m View Post
    You may want to err on the side of caution before you accuse anyone of not showing up
    the deducer has been to the rendezvous?

Jan 2014
    3909 times

Sorry I missed where you posted evidence. Would you mind posting again? Or just put the link in your post. That'd be appreciated, thanks.

us
    Dec 2008
    7329 times
    Sorry I missed where you posted evidence. Would you mind posting again? Or just put the link in your post. That'd be appreciated, thanks.
    thats my line...where is YOUR evidence?...oh that's right you have none...if you want evidence they are fake and have never led anyone to anything of value it is all here on the forum...just go back and read..i'm not going to do it for you...my offer still stands...if you have proof that anything has ever been found using those doorstops then lets have it...I and many others have stated our case against the doorstops already...its all here in black and white...stop side stepping and show us something or let it go...most of us already know the truth...of the ones still living that started the museum ask them what they think about the doorstops...they usually just laugh ...oh i forgot...you know more than the locals that have spent their entire lives hunting the mountains and researching....lets see some of that knowledge...

Aug 2017
    909 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    thats my line...where is YOUR evidence?...oh that's right you have none...if you want evidence they are fake and have never led anyone to anything of value it is all here on the forum...just go back and read..i'm not going to do it for you...my offer still stands...if you have proof that anything has ever been found using those doorstops then lets have it...I and many others have stated our case against the doorstops already...its all here in black and white...stop side stepping and show us something or let it go...most of us already know the truth...of the ones still living that started the museum ask them what they think about the doorstops...they usually just laugh ...oh i forgot...you know more than the locals that have spent their entire lives hunting the mountains and researching....lets see some of that knowledge...

Ed T
    Last edited by JohnWhite; Jan 15, 2020 at 06:56 PM.

Jan 2014
    3909 times

Sorry, I don't have time to go back and read every single post- and especially not lately, because of how much the trolls have taken over the LDM forum with their completely fictional posts or threads.

You are the one who first brought up "evidence" as well as the one who used the word "plenty."

One would assume that someone who has "plenty" of something wouldn't have too much trouble to post some of it, or at the least, repost.

us
    Dec 2008
    7329 times
    Sorry, I don't have time to go back and read every single post- and especially not lately, because of how much the trolls have taken over the LDM forum with their completely fictional posts or threads.

You are the one who first brought up "evidence" as well as the one who used the word "plenty."

One would assume that someone who has "plenty" of something wouldn't have too much trouble to post some of it, or at the least, repost.
    actually i would think that someone like you that is completely convinced that the doorstops are real would have some proof of it?..everyone here knows why i think they are fake...show us why you think they are real....you have never posted any evidence ...just bash us that know they are bogus....come on arthur...where is the treasure?...you have the maps all figured out...where is it arthur?..stop side stepping and enlighten us...i've been here most of my life and never seen anyone find squat with those maps...or any other map for that matter...i've seen alot of people go broke and lose everything they own because they squandered their life away trying to figure out those door stops......if you have proof they lead to treasure then produce it...we are waiting arthur
    markmar likes this.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links