Both sides of Stone Maps Argument

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
there is tons of proof they are fake....even if you are dense enough not to believe the people who saw the man carve them...the best proof is that nobody has ever found anything with them...just like all the other bogus maps floating around...matter of fact if you have proof that any of these chicken scratch maps (stone,paper or deerskin) has ever led anyone to a treasure or lost mine i'd love to see it...besides...why in blazes would anyone go to the trouble to carve maps in stone when they could just draw them and put them in their pocket?...you are the deducer...answer that...why would anyone carry 20 lbs worth of maps when you could just draw them on paper ?....also if you had been paying attention i posted a while back that a local guy found a stone map out there by florence junction...it was very crudely carved and smaller than the museum maps....totally different carver....tom k has seen this map...chew on that for a while:icon_scratch:

If there's a ton of proof as you claim, you should be able to post one or two examples.

That's not asking too much, is it?

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
If there's a ton of proof as you claim, you should be able to post one or two examples.

That's not asking too much, is it?

I and a hundred others have already posted all the proof anyone with any brains needs to show those stone maps are bogus...it is time for you to show proof that they aren't...show us the treasure that the maps have led someone to:icon_scratch:...its time to put up or shut up....if you think you solved the maps and can prove they lead to treasure ..then come on out and lets go see....that's not asking too much is it?:dontknow:...at least the blind bowman had the guts to back up his claims..he actually showed up here in person and walked the walk:headbang:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I and a hundred others have already posted all the proof anyone with any brains needs to show those stone maps are bogus...it is time for you to show proof that they aren't...show us the treasure that the maps have led someone to:icon_scratch:...its time to put up or shut up....if you think you solved the maps and can prove they lead to treasure ..then come on out and lets go see....that's not asking too much is it?:dontknow:...at least the blind bowman had the guts to back up his claims..he actually showed up here in person and walked the walk:headbang:

I have posted a pic of the Cave or mine that is depicted above the horse on the H/p map on another thread, the maps are real even if the stones they were written on are in question. Ye the cave has gold in it from what I see. I haven't been in it though. View attachment 1790280 View attachment 1790281 View attachment 1790282

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You may want to err on the side of caution before you accuse anyone of not showing up

Last edited:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Sorry I missed where you posted evidence. Would you mind posting again? Or just put the link in your post. That'd be appreciated, thanks.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Sorry I missed where you posted evidence. Would you mind posting again? Or just put the link in your post. That'd be appreciated, thanks.
thats my line...where is YOUR evidence?...oh that's right you have none...if you want evidence they are fake and have never led anyone to anything of value it is all here on the forum...just go back and read..i'm not going to do it for you...my offer still stands...if you have proof that anything has ever been found using those doorstops then lets have it...I and many others have stated our case against the doorstops already...its all here in black and white...stop side stepping and show us something or let it go...most of us already know the truth...of the ones still living that started the museum ask them what they think about the doorstops...they usually just laugh ...oh i forgot...you know more than the locals that have spent their entire lives hunting the mountains and researching....lets see some of that knowledge...:icon_scratch:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats my line...where is YOUR evidence?...oh that's right you have none...if you want evidence they are fake and have never led anyone to anything of value it is all here on the forum...just go back and read..i'm not going to do it for you...my offer still stands...if you have proof that anything has ever been found using those doorstops then lets have it...I and many others have stated our case against the doorstops already...its all here in black and white...stop side stepping and show us something or let it go...most of us already know the truth...of the ones still living that started the museum ask them what they think about the doorstops...they usually just laugh ...oh i forgot...you know more than the locals that have spent their entire lives hunting the mountains and researching....lets see some of that knowledge...:icon_scratch:

:laughing7:

Ed T

Last edited:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Sorry, I don't have time to go back and read every single post- and especially not lately, because of how much the trolls have taken over the LDM forum with their completely fictional posts or threads.

You are the one who first brought up "evidence" as well as the one who used the word "plenty."

One would assume that someone who has "plenty" of something wouldn't have too much trouble to post some of it, or at the least, repost.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Sorry, I don't have time to go back and read every single post- and especially not lately, because of how much the trolls have taken over the LDM forum with their completely fictional posts or threads.

You are the one who first brought up "evidence" as well as the one who used the word "plenty."

One would assume that someone who has "plenty" of something wouldn't have too much trouble to post some of it, or at the least, repost.

actually i would think that someone like you that is completely convinced that the doorstops are real would have some proof of it?..everyone here knows why i think they are fake...show us why you think they are real....you have never posted any evidence ...just bash us that know they are bogus....come on arthur...where is the treasure?...you have the maps all figured out...where is it arthur?:dontknow:..stop side stepping and enlighten us...i've been here most of my life and never seen anyone find squat with those maps...or any other map for that matter...i've seen alot of people go broke and lose everything they own because they squandered their life away trying to figure out those door stops......if you have proof they lead to treasure then produce it...we are waiting arthur:dontknow:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
homar..i'm a dumb old hillbilly but i'm not completely ignorant...i have never cracked the stone map puzzle because i'm not stupid enough to waste my time on it...many men tried and they all failed...the only person that could have solved the stone maps is the man that carved them...and he has been dead for years...now...if you think you have them solved..then come on out and we will go to the spot together and get rich..:icon_scratch:

Howdy Dave,

I know you're not completely ignorant, but one day you are going to hope that you had been stupid enough to spend some time looking at the ldm doorstops. Thanks for inviting me to my own google earth area :laughing7:, but you would be in my cane's way. This old crippled Texas cowboy is looking for a good old swayback "caballo". He needs to know how to spread out so I can get on him.

Homar

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
actually i would think that someone like you that is completely convinced that the doorstops are real would have some proof of it?..everyone here knows why i think they are fake...show us why you think they are real....you have never posted any evidence ...just bash us that know they are bogus....come on arthur...where is the treasure?...you have the maps all figured out...where is it arthur?:dontknow:..stop side stepping and enlighten us...i've been here most of my life and never seen anyone find squat with those maps...or any other map for that matter...i've seen alot of people go broke and lose everything they own because they squandered their life away trying to figure out those door stops......if you have proof they lead to treasure then produce it...we are waiting arthur:dontknow:

One more time, Dave, you are the one who claims to have "plenty of evidence," not me. Either post some or retract your statement.

Please show me where I have bashed posters for claiming the Stone Maps are fake.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
One more time, Dave, you are the one who claims to have "plenty of evidence," not me. Either post some or retract your statement.

Please show me where I have bashed posters for claiming the Stone Maps are fake.

no arthur...you are the one that defends the maps and have said you have them figured out...for the last time knock the drama off and unveil the mystery of the stone maps...i could use a good laugh..why don't you just admit that nothing has ever been recovered using those doorstops...unless you have proof of a recovery?...if so post it......don't even bother coming back at me with another drama post....we want facts...like sgt friday said....the facts...just the facts:laughing7: ...either post the finds or admit nothing has ever been found...simple as that....i'll bet anyone here that he cant come up with a recovery made using the door stops...and i don't mean pottery...i'm talking treasure...as in gold and silver:laughing7:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Howdy Dave,

I know you're not completely ignorant, but one day you are going to hope that you had been stupid enough to spend some time looking at the ldm doorstops. Thanks for inviting me to my own google earth area :laughing7:, but you would be in my cane's way. This old crippled Texas cowboy is looking for a good old swayback "caballo". He needs to know how to spread out so I can get on him.

Homar
homar...i'm in the same boat as you..too beat up to go in the mountains...we need a couple youngsters to serve as pack mules ...as far as the doorstops go i have never spent time studying them....35 years ago one of my mentors filled me in on the stone maps and told me all i needed to know about them..he found 2 treasures in the superstition area and did not do it using stone maps....just good old fashioned ground work:occasion14:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008

these "trolls" as you call them have just as much right to post here as you...maybe you think you are better than them?:icon_scratch:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
homar...i'm in the same boat as you..too beat up to go in the mountains...we need a couple youngsters to serve as pack mules ...as far as the doorstops go i have never spent time studying them....35 years ago one of my mentors filled me in on the stone maps and told me all i needed to know about them..he found 2 treasures in the superstition area and did not do it using stone maps....just good old fashioned ground work:occasion14:

Well Dave...As I have previously stated...The stone maps are not depicting an area in the superstitions...So I doubt anyone has or ever will find any treasure or treasures by following the doorstops in those mountains...So, I believe you are right in stating that nobody has nor ever will find anything by following said maps in your neck of the woods...

I still personally believe that I have solved said enigma...Though I have not discovered any real treasure as of yet...And I am not certain IF I ever will discover any treasures in the area I am playing in...Heck...I doubt I will even ever be able to retrace my steps to said area...Only time will tell...

Ed T

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Well Dave...As I have previously stated...The stone maps are not depicting an area in the superstitions...So I doubt anyone has or ever will find any treasure or treasures by following the doorstops in those mountains...So, I believe you are right in stating that nobody has nor ever will find anything by following said maps in your neck of the woods...

I still personally believe that I have solved said enigma...Though I have not discovered any real treasure as of yet...And I am not certain IF I ever will discover any treasures in the area I am playing in...Heck...I doubt I will even ever be able to retrace my steps to said area...Only time will tell...

Ed T
ed....over the years i have seen dozens of people come here bragging on how they have solved the doorstops and in no time they will be filthy rich because the maps will lead them to the ldm..or some treasure..so far none has produced any wealth...unless the deducer has gotten rich and failed to inform us:icon_scratch:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ed....over the years i have seen dozens of people come here bragging on how they have solved the doorstops and in no time they will be filthy rich because the maps will lead them to the ldm..or some treasure..so far none has produced any wealth...unless the deducer has gotten rich and failed to inform us:icon_scratch:

Anyone can claim anything dave...Heck...Even I have made the claim that the doorstops lead to a platinum deposit...And as for the peligroza...I believe that it may have something to do with the arsenides associated with the deposit...I still have a few pounds of the ore in my possession...Oh well...I don't need to prove my claims...I know what I know...I just hope that I may return to the area one day...It was a pain in the arse to get to when I went there...And I am not in any rush to try to return...There is always tomorrow...

Ed T

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave

You are right to believe the stone maps are fake, based on your information you got of them over the years. Like you wrote, few persons have found treasures in the Superstitions without using maps but just hiking and researching in regions which they believed would hold a treasure or a gold mine.
Someone could solve the stone maps only if would knew where the region depicted on them lies. From what I have read in books related to the Superstitions and from another sources, I understood how few persons were in the stone maps area but couldn't recognized it. So you can understand how difficult is to solve the stone maps if you don't know where to start and where to look.
Let's take a story from Bob Ward book related to the Earnie Provence story about a cave of gold bars that was told to him by a person which heard the clues from first hand, clues told by the seller of the gold bar in California. The story says how the guys found what looked like ruins of a mission somewhere deep in the mountains and how they understood that could be a mission from a building left that looked like a bell tower. They found nothing there but found a good distance away a cave with gold bars. Also IMO they found the stone maps close by the mission depicted in the Latin heart as Ecclesia, but because they couldn't decrypt them or because they believed the stone maps were for the cave that just have found, they took the maps and buried them at the places we know. The cross stone maps were found by Bilbrey and the other by Travis and others.
The end of the Trail depicted in the stone map is not for a simple treasure site like are many other in the Superstitions, but except the treasure inside, that cave has a deep historical significance and was worshiped by many ancient civilizations. Is better people who don't have permission to go there to stay far away.
Now about the other treasure caves in the Superstitions, like I wrote there are another six if we take out the Sacred cave. One of those was found by the guys from Earnie Provence story and the same cave was found by Ray Diamond which story how he had found it is also written in Bob Ward book. The gold bar that took Ray from that cave and after lost it before get out from the mountains, was found by Bob Grady after few years. The bar that possessed La France was from the same cave and was sold by the guys who found it in the late 40's. He knew some clues of how the cave would looks like but he didn't know the region where he should search . Something like the Crazy Jake case.
If you are in a very bad economical situation and you are not going for fame, I could tell you where the cave from Earnie's story is, to go there and take some to cover your real needs and no more. Is also a good chance to discover if I am a BS artist.

Last edited:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
no arthur...you are the one that defends the maps and have said you have them figured out...for the last time knock the drama off and unveil the mystery of the stone maps...i could use a good laugh..why don't you just admit that nothing has ever been recovered using those doorstops...unless you have proof of a recovery?...if so post it......don't even bother coming back at me with another drama post....we want facts...like sgt friday said....the facts...just the facts:laughing7: ...either post the finds or admit nothing has ever been found...simple as that....i'll bet anyone here that he cant come up with a recovery made using the door stops...and i don't mean pottery...i'm talking treasure...as in gold and silver:laughing7:

We just seem to be going in circles, so I'll repeat this one more time.

You are the one who boasted about having "plenty of evidence." I'm calling you out on it.

I challenge you or anyone else to post hard evidence, right now, in this thread, that shows clearly that the Stone Maps are fake.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread